MY COBRA IS BACK!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the systems got hit with the WinAV 2009 virus. It was the fourth system I've had to format/reload because I haven't figured out how to strip the registry key out of the system that forces HTTP traffic through the virus proxy server. All of the 'how to remove' instructions use registry key values from previous iterations of the virus.

I remember having to remove the strings from my kid's computer at home when it got hit with the Anti-Virus 2009 bug. It took several hours and having to work with DOS commands. That was tough.

BTW, congrats, Nick! Looking forward to seeing the photos (couldn't open the ones posted previously) and how it drives.

Edited by exrub

• 1 month later...

How do you like those projector lights? I've heard different things about the aftermarket ones available.

They were a pain to install and aim properly, but now that they are all set up I like them. About as bright as the factory halogens though really. Just wanted something different.