corruption endorsed

Virgil

Sorry to bust your bubble CAP, but the money the jerk keeps from his kids does hurt the whole family , you really are out there in LA LA land. i raised a little girl from the time she was three when i married her mom, the stupid dead beat never gave a nickle, i didn't care ,it was his loss.she is now 26, if you don't know and never been there shut up.

i read a lot of stupid stuff that you have put on blue oval forum, but this reply has to be one of the top 3 , WOW

Hope you get at least some of back support you are owed NadinePena

Read my post assclown, I said nothing about the money he owes for childsupport...my comment was around alimony! You don't know if I have been there or not so how about you STFU!

Level adn Captain are international dudes and you can tell from what their saying that their trying to cover shit up. Folks are sick and tired of the union covering up this shady shit and aint' gonna put up with it no more. This whole thing stinks and so does the union if their trying to cover for this dude. Its all a big cover up and regular folks are sick of it. Now watch Level or captain or one of their dudes come on here with a smart ass answer but it don't change nothing. This dude STOLE MONEY from the folks he was sposed to be repersenting and got away with it. And the whole thing looks like he got rewarded for doing it. Everyone is talking about it in the plant anyway. Why the big cover up? Who else are they covering for? Folks on here are right it is bullshit but thats your union hard at work for you.

It has already been established that personal grievances are a private matter and nothing will be shared with any party not involved.

That is the way all of my personal grievances were handled. PRIAVETLY. If they were shared on a public forum or with a party not involved I WOULD SUE ALL PARTIES UNION, COMPANY AND THE @#$$% INVOLVED.

So you will not see any private grievcance information OK.

Now I would ask, What is your motive.

It has already been established that personal grievances are a private matter and nothing will be shared with any party not involved.

That is the way all of my personal grievances were handled. PRIAVETLY. If they were shared on a public forum or with a party not involved I WOULD SUE ALL PARTIES UNION, COMPANY AND THE @#$$% INVOLVED.

------------------

Although your above response was not directed at my post, I can respond that I do understand the specifics of what went on within the hearings is a private matter. Confidentiality is understood. My questions are not about the particulars of Fred's grievenace, but instead about the process and the procedural laws that are in place. Those cannot possibly be confidential as every structure has basic, common-knowledge rules and regulations in place. Those are the answers that I am looking for:

1. Is employee actually terminated before or after grievance procedure?

2. In the event a grievance is closed, can it be reopened?

3. Upon reopening, is this considered same tenure employment or new employment?

4. Can the company monetarily settle with a terminated employee?

5. Is it normal/ethical procedure that a terminated employee of Ford can retain employment through another UAW represented company and be able to hold another Rep position?

6. Can a terminated Ford employee that once held a Union position run for Chairman of another company represented by the SAME union?

7. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE IF AN EMPLOYEE VOLUNTARILY WITHDRAWS THEIR GRIEVANCE? HOW CAN THEY REINSTATE IT?

I am coming to the source for the information I seek; that being the Members. Currently, this is the only outlet I know of that may be able to guide me in the right direction. I'm not going to pretend I know something that I do not. That is why I am asking. My motives are very clear...I seek information...and I would like answers.

Edited by NadinePena

------------------

Although your above response was not directed at my post, I can respond that I do understand the specifics of what went on within the hearings is a private matter. Confidentiality is understood. My questions are not about the particulars of Fred's grievenace, but instead about the process and the procedural laws that are in place. Those cannot possibly be confidential as every structure has basic, common-knowledge rules and regulations in place. Those are the answers that I am looking for:

5. Is it normal/ethical procedure that a terminated employee of Ford can retain employment through another UAW represented company and be able to hold another Rep position?

6. Can a terminated Ford employee that once held a Union position run for Chairman of another company represented by the SAME union?

7. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE IF AN EMPLOYEE VOLUNTARILY WITHDRAWS THEIR GRIEVANCE? HOW CAN THEY REINSTATE IT?

I am coming to the source for the information I seek; that being the Members. Currently, this is the only outlet I know of that may be able to guide me in the right direction. I'm not going to pretend I know something that I do not. That is why I am asking. My motives are very clear...I seek information...and I would like answers.

When this topic first came up I remembered the situation but the names were all wrong. Once Freds name came up it all hit home. I'm really surprised he hasn't been tossed in jail yet over that passed due money. I remember times the Sheriff Deputies use to come into the plant and arrest guys right off the line for unpaid support. Lorain County used to be pretty tough on that stuff and without lawyers just through the enforcement branch of the agency. Always wondered what ever happened to him as he posted on here alot and seemed to always be on a guy I think went by '40 and out'. Some of your questions are interesting though as it almost sounds like he bounced right over to another UAW represented local company and is or is trying to get back into a union position. Mmmm

When this topic first came up I remembered the situation but the names were all wrong. Once Freds name came up it all hit home. I'm really surprised he hasn't been tossed in jail yet over that passed due money. I remember times the Sheriff Deputies use to come into the plant and arrest guys right off the line for unpaid support. Lorain County used to be pretty tough on that stuff and without lawyers just through the enforcement branch of the agency. Always wondered what ever happened to him as he posted on here alot and seemed to always be on a guy I think went by '40 and out'. Some of your questions are interesting though as it almost sounds like he bounced right over to another UAW represented local company and is or is trying to get back into a union position. Mmmm

---------------------

In response to, "almost sounds like he bounced right over to another UAW represented local company and is or is trying to get back into a union position"......he HAS and IS already in the same Union. No need to take my word, though, as his recent employer is listed on the Lorain Co. Court of Common Pleas PUBLIC court docket in the same entry that contains his Child Support arrears provided by CSEA.

Just as I have a vested interest in this situation...I would think that the Membership would, as well...just for different reasons.

Edited by NadinePena

------------------

I wondered about your questions so I checked with some union reps and here's what I have been told.

1 Technicially he would have to be terminated first thats why there would be a grievance.

2 Yes,at the direction of the National Ford Director[u.A.W.] or the Public Review Board.

3 Nothing changes unless by settlement of grievance.

4 No.

5 No bearing on new employment

6 Yes.The U.A.W.determines eligibility not Ford.When it is voluntarily withdrawn it is finished.

I also asked more questions regarding question4 and was told that in order to grant a buy out package the employee would again technically have to be reinstated.

Edited by Virgil

I wondered about your questions so I checked with some union reps and here's what I have been told.

1 Technicially he would have to be terminated first thats why there would be a grievance.

2 Yes,at the direction of the National Ford Director[u.A.W.] or the Public Review Board.

4 No.

6 Yes.The U.A.W.determines eligibility not Ford.When it is voluntarily withdrawn it is finished.

I also asked more questions regarding question4 and was told that in order to grant a buy out package the employee would again technically have to be reinstated.

----------------------

Virgil, thank you very much.

Read my post assclown, I said nothing about the money he owes for childsupport...my comment was around alimony! You don't know if I have been there or not so how about you STFU!

i have read many of your bullsh** posts and reply's, you really must think you are the endall -know all, you have been wrong quite afew times ,also it seem that you change your (mind?) as many times as the wind blows.you are a bullie and i have no doubt you know what an assclown is ,since you must look in the mirror at least once a day,

i have read many of your bullsh** posts and reply's, you really must think you are the endall -know all, you have been wrong quite afew times ,also it seem that you change your (mind?) as many times as the wind blows.you are a bullie and i have no doubt you know what an assclown is ,since you must look in the mirror at least once a day,

one must remember what captpoopypants is about,,, he offers answers to every subject under the sun,,often with no fact or documentation, when others question him, his standard reply is to get very defensive and swear at others and try to cut them down ,all the time telling all hows he is a macho man,,,,, I AM THE CAPTAIN!!!hyper.gifhyper.gifrant.gifrant.gif

First off, if you are an assclown blame yourself not me.....Second, I have many opinions, but I don't think I have posted wrong info on this site....assclown.

• Like 1

4 No.

Actually #2 is wrong!!

If withdrawn or closed at the local level, you would appeal it at your local membership meeting...

If withdrawn or closed at the 3rd stage with would be appealed at the Regional office

If appealed at the 3 1/2 stage you would appeal it to the President's office

If the President's office denies through its investigation, you can do one of 2 things....appeal it to the Constitutional Convention or a Public Review Board

These are the only ways a settle grievance gets put back into the system that was closed!!

Again I was not saying bad about child support, if he owes he needs to pay!! I know a couple people who were caught up on Child Support who took 100k and kids did not see a dime and the losers don't have a job and blew the money and kids are left out!! Total BS and if this is the case sorry to hear!! Still have a different opinion on alimony!!

• Like 1

It is my understanding that the UAW is a labor union founded in order to represent workers in the automobile manufacturing industry. Unity is defined as "the state of being undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting." Solidarity is defined as "unity (as of a group or class) that produces or is based on community of interests, objectives, and standards". The word Community often "refers to a group that is organized around common values and social cohesion."

Again...I'm trying to understand the true principle behind the Union at the Avon Lake Plant. These questions are directed locally. By no means to attack or discredit it...but more so to explore its weak link. Why is it acceptable to the Membership, as a whole, to reward a terminated employee that betrayed his "community" of brothers & sisters? Why can't the Membership, on which this whole principle of Unity is based, be privileged to the facts surrounding the alleged crime? (Again, facts; not grievance discussions) Why is it okay that the Union, that was put in place to protect the rights of the Members ,see fit to conceal the wrong doings of another member of their community? To protect one is not to "protect the interests, objectives and standards" of all.

I do not imply that the Union Officials condoned the acts in which led to this employee's termination...yet they have put forth great efforts to conceal them. Why is that? We're not talking about confidentiality anymore. This has gone far beyond that. Many employees are discharged for different reasons and many of these reasons are common knowledge. No great shroud of secretcy has encompassed them. But...an elected Union official, BC to be exact, is terminated...and one of the greatest blankets of silence has fallen over this plant. Why? Why isn't the Membership outraged? Disgusted? In search of answers that they deserve as a Unified Entity?

No secret that I have a vested interest in this situation...but on the flip side...I would be insulted and outraged as a Member that my Union would reward my elected official for betraying my "community" of brothers and sisters. Solidarity should protect the majority, the dedicated, the hard working...

Edited by NadinePena
  • Like 1

It is my understanding that the UAW is a labor union founded in order to represent workers in the automobile manufacturing industry. Unity is defined as "the state of being undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting." Solidarity is defined as "unity (as of a group or class) that produces or is based on community of interests, objectives, and standards". The word Community often "refers to a group that is organized around common values and social cohesion."

Again...I'm trying to understand the true principle behind the Union at the Avon Lake Plant. These questions are directed locally. By no means to attack or discredit it...but more so to explore its weak link. Why is it acceptable to the Membership, as a whole, to reward a terminated employee that betrayed his "community" of brothers & sisters? Why can't the Membership, on which this whole principle of Unity is based, be privileged to the facts surrounding the alleged crime? (Again, facts; not grievance discussions) Why is it okay that the Union, that was put in place to protect the rights of the Members ,see fit to conceal the wrong doings of another member of their community? To protect one is not to "protect the interests, objectives and standards" of all.

I do not imply that the Union Officials condoned the acts in which led to this employee's termination...yet they have put forth great efforts to conceal them. Why is that? We're not talking about confidentiality anymore. This has gone far beyond that. Many employees are discharged for different reasons and many of these reasons are common knowledge. No great shroud of secrecy has encompassed them. But...an elected Union official, BC to be exact, is terminated...and one of the greatest blankets of silence falls over the plant. Why? Why isn't the Membership outraged? Disgusted? In search of answers that they deserve as a Unified Entity?

No secret that I have a vested interest in this situation...but on the flip side...I would be insulted and outraged as a Member that my Union would reward my elected official for betraying my "community" of brothers and sisters. Solidarity should protect the majority, the dedicated, the hard working...

He also has a right to the grievance procedure and the right to privacy!!

• Like 1

He also has a right to the grievance procedure and the right to privacy!!

---------------

Just as a criminal has the right to a trial by a jury of his peers. Isn't the Membership his peers?

Criminal records are public record. In a society governed by laws, we, as a community, have access to these records. What is the difference between the laws that govern our cities and states and the procedures that are conducted "in-house" at Ford? Why is one so protected?

Edited by NadinePena

Can someone post when the Ohio elections will be done.

This Jerry Springer drama is too much!!!!

I can imagine what the general public think of Ford workers when they read this garbage.

Please post the election date so I know when this crap goes away!!

--------------

Please do post the dates...that will allow time to properly notify your Union Brothers and Sisters of the Union rep in Strongsville that is now representing their ' best' interests. If one should choose to protect within...make it equal for those who honor their membership, as well. They have the right to be informed...solidarity.

For the record...this one will not go away. I believe in our legal system. I believe in justice. And I seek it.

To quote Theodore Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.''

Edited by NadinePena

--------------

Please do post the dates...that will allow time to properly notify your Union Brothers and Sisters of the Union rep in Strongsville that is now representing their ' best' interests. If one should choose to protect within...make it equal for those who honor their membership, as well. They have the right to be informed...solidarity.

For the record...this one will not go away. I believe in our legal system. I believe in justice. And I seek it.

To quote Theodore Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.''

-----------------

While on the topic of elections, would the Union that represents Intier Automotive (DBA Techcraft Seating Systems, Magna Seating Of America, Inc) be UAW Local 1250?

--------------

Look, everyone is sorry your load of an ex walked out on your kids, but I have also read enough of your BS...time to report you as a non member!! Go see your lawyer!

• Like 1

Look, everyone is sorry your load of an ex walked out on your kids, but I have also read enough of your BS...time to report you as a non member!! Go see your lawyer!

Ms. Pena has done us a service here. Theres a lot of us that know that theres some stinky shit going on in our local but a lot of folks are afraid to say anything because they are afraid of the union getting back at them. Who are we going to tell? The company? They're in as deep at the union. The international? They're the ones covering up all this shit! So many folks are so sick of the shit going on if they took a vote to decertify it would probly pass! Ms. Pena people on here saying they're going to report you are only worried that someone who can do something about this will read this and act.

• Like 1

Ms. Pena has done us a service here. Theres a lot of us that know that theres some stinky shit going on in our local but a lot of folks are afraid to say anything because they are afraid of the union getting back at them. Who are we going to tell? The company? They're in as deep at the union. The international? They're the ones covering up all this shit! So many folks are so sick of the shit going on if they took a vote to decertify it would probly pass! Ms. Pena people on here saying they're going to report you are only worried that someone who can do something about this will read this and act.

1) Ms Pena has a complaint about her ex not paying alimony. She should call her lawyer.

2) Ms Penas children did not receive child support. She should call her Lawyer

3) Ms Pena does not understand the grievance procedure. She should call the Local, Region and International.

4) Ms Pena claims some sort of conspiricy. She sould get a lawyer.

All of these can be done with a phone call and appointment with legal council.

She needs to get help outside of this forum.

But for some odd reason this thread keeps going. :banghead:

I smell politics.

1) Ms Pena has a complaint about her ex not paying alimony. She should call her lawyer.

2) Ms Penas children did not receive child support. She should call her Lawyer

3) Ms Pena does not understand the grievance procedure. She should call the Local, Region and International.

4) Ms Pena claims some sort of conspiricy. She sould get a lawyer.

All of these can be done with a phone call and appointment with legal council.

She needs to get help outside of this forum.

But for some odd reason this thread keeps going. :banghead:

I smell politics.

Bingo, but I don't understand why someone would listen to these politics....the guy is no longer an employee and the local did not settle the grievance, so someone must be searching for some political angel. Get a LIFE, and you are right MS Pena, sorry, but get a lawyer this forum is for Ford workers!!

You know what captain000 and louie, I'm at OHAP and I want to know what the hell is up with our union! We don't need you or no other international suckass shit cover up damage control fucks posting on here either.You aint' at this plant and don't know what the hells going on! It's all bullshit and you know it. Your just trying to cover up for Freddy, Nick and the rest of the boyz!

• Like 1

You know what captain000 and louie, I'm at OHAP and I want to know what the hell is up with our union! We don't need you or no other international suckass shit cover up damage control fucks posting on here either.You aint' at this plant and don't know what the hells going on! It's all bullshit and you know it. Your just trying to cover up for Freddy, Nick and the rest of the boyz!

Wow, not that it is any of my business, but do you know how fucking stupid you sound! Who gives a shit what this guy got through the grievance procedure and if he stole someones check, then let them take it to a lawyer and stay the fuck out of his business! Are you kidding me, what grade are you in?