corruption endorsed

Virgil

I cannot believe you enlightenme just compared someone who served this country for all of the U.S.A to these people.there is

know way in gods name you are an american or christian.that is the lowest thing ive ever seen or witnessed.i have been told

about and seen some of the dealings from i guess its true now YOUR PEOPLE. and to even mention his father. how the hell

could you do that? everyone in my area at the plant today was stunned.some have lost family and loved ones in battle and alot of them come on here and see all the things being said and then you put that on here.these people no who you are.why would you say this.

That's a very dramatic response and ANOTHER great attempt at putting a twisted spin on what's been said. To requote myself, "It's an extreme example but valid because service doesn't reflect the character of a man." Maybe I should have included the words 'doesn't necessarily'. 'We're on here talking crooked politics and you chime in like his wife or something about how he honorably served our country. What does that have to do with corrupt politics in our plant?! Nothing. Does that mean that he could never/would never participate in the damage here within our plant? No.

So to touch point on the armed forces and to all those that have served, they ARE self -sacrificing Americans who deserve respect and honor. But it doesn't mean I have to respect John as a person or a politician or whatever role he's attempting to be in. And what war did John serve in anyway? And what gives you the right to place him in the same category of the vets from Vietnam, Desert Storm or the War in Afghanistan?!? What has he sacrificed? Oh that's right--our jobs.

This has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. You get an "A" for effort in the road-block department.

• Like 1

Well genius---since serving in the armed forces automatically makes you honorable---then let's not forget these men: Allen Muhammad, Persian Gulf war veteran--Washington Sniper; Timothy McVeigh, Persian Gulf war veteran--Oklahoma City bomber; David Berkowitz, Army veteran--the "Son of Sam" . Mute point on your part. It's an extreme example but valid because service doesn't reflect the character of a man.

The Pena's father was well respected and hard working. Never heard of him participating in the politics. He earned his position and was respected. If I remember correctly, John was put back on the line years ago (for various reasons)and it took his little brother to pull him back up again. I don't have a problem with him (as you suggest) because I don't care about him. I'm entitled to my opinion though. Reverting to typical Pena tactics of threats and verbal attacks doesn't impress anyone here. That shows weakness and vulnerabilty. And I'm sure Fred Sr. would be humiliated by his youngest sons termination and betrayal to all that HE honored.

So back to original topic: Our elected Union official in a position of trust [allegedly] steals from the membership, is terminated and then rewarded for his [alleged] felonious behavior. That's what the problem here is. There are too many hard working people in this plant and that's an insult to all of us.

YES THERE IS MANY HARD WORKING UAW MEMBERS IN THIS PLANT! AND ENLIGHTENME ISNT ONE OF THEM.

NOR IS HE REMEMBER THAT FROM JERRYS LETTERS THE GREAT NOR ARE THEY LETTERS.

NOW FLASH IM SORRY HAIRDRESSER AND ESCONDON THE MANGINA AND POOR OLD LAYDICOS ON THE LINE.

DONT BE GETTING ALL WORKED UP WITH THE JERRY FLASHBACKS.

TIM ROWE HAS MADE IT CLEAR YOU THREE ARE HIS BOYZ.HE MADE IT VERY CLEAR MARY IS CRAZY.

AND MIKE DONOVAN HAS ISSUES.SAD I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE NOR IS ETC.ETC LETTERS.

SO YES BACK TO THE ISSUES UNION OFFICAILS STEAL FROM THE MEMBERSHIP.

OK DON ROWE ?WHATS THE DEAL WITH HIM?AND WHATS THE DEAL WITH A GRIEVANCE

THAT DON ROWE AND ESCONDON FILED ON JERRY DONOVON WHO WAS CHAIRMAN AT THE TIME.

AND JERRY GOT IT PAID BIG BIG MONEY FOR THERE OT.THEN JERRY FILED A 40.000 DOLLAR GRIEVANCE WHICH WAS

BULLSHIT AND GOT PAID TO HIMSELF.

AS FAR AS CORRUPTION THE DONOVONS AND ROWES HAVE IT HANDS DOWN.

ENLIGHTENME THAT WAS MESSED UP WHAT YOU POSTED ON JOHN PENA.

ENLIGHTENME YOU NEED HELP GO TO CHURCH.

SOUPBEANS

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

That's a very dramatic response and ANOTHER great attempt at putting a twisted spin on what's been said. To requote myself, "It's an extreme example but valid because service doesn't reflect the character of a man." Maybe I should have included the words 'doesn't necessarily'. 'We're on here talking crooked politics and you chime in like his wife or something about how he honorably served our country. What does that have to do with corrupt politics in our plant?! Nothing. Does that mean that he could never/would never participate in the damage here within our plant? No.

So to touch point on the armed forces and to all those that have served, they ARE self -sacrificing Americans who deserve respect and honor. But it doesn't mean I have to respect John as a person or a politician or whatever role he's attempting to be in. And what war did John serve in anyway? And what gives you the right to place him in the same category of the vets from Vietnam, Desert Storm or the War in Afghanistan?!? What has he sacrificed? Oh that's right--our jobs.

This has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. You get an "A" for effort in the road-block department.

You must be the Biggest Stupid Fuck I have ever written to. A Man serves his Country with Honor's, as his Son is also doing right now and you chastise him & his father. Because of all Veterans you have the right to say the stupid Fucking Shit that you do. Obviously you have never served and do not know what hell you must go through! Less than 1% of our Great Nation serves our Country (350 million American''s) and you try to dog a Veteran? Funny, as I recall No Donovan has served our Country, plus your lame ass self. Go Whine to Mary, you Pathetic Fuck!!!

As for corrupition- Gee, let;s look at the Donovan family (Coleen & Shawn) getting their $100,000.00 buy-out packages? BOTH WERE FIRED!!!!!

Don Rowe- being a B.C. @ Sandusky & getting fired over stealing checks and then people from National put him in GEN for over a year (Maumee Stamping) which has been closed for almost 2 years & he get's paid 40 hours a week to stay at home & collect a check for this entire time, Are you Fucking kidding me? Hey, but he was supposed to report to Brook Park this past Monday! Your politic's smell of Lorain (Shit)! Of course it smells the same as a Donovan & Rowe (SHIT)!

As for our jobs at OHAP:

John continues to fight for our jobs everyday, as do several other people & you want to post shit like this.

As far as our jobs: I do not see anyone from OHAP on lay-off, so John must be doing his job!

You are 1 simple minded Fuck of a Rowe & Donovan (That include's Tim the other Fuck)! From what you have said is a disgrace to a Veteran & all Veteran's for what they have done for Our Country!!!

• Like 2

You must be the Biggest Stupid Fuck I have ever written to. A Man serves his Country with Honor's, as his Son is also doing right now and you chastise him & his father. Because of all Veterans you have the right to say the stupid Fucking Shit that you do. Obviously you have never served and do not know what hell you must go through! Less than 1% of our Great Nation serves our Country (350 million American''s) and you try to dog a Veteran? Funny, as I recall No Donovan has served our Country, plus your lame ass self. Go Whine to Mary, you Pathetic Fuck!!!

As for corrupition- Gee, let;s look at the Donovan family (Coleen & Shawn) getting their $100,000.00 buy-out packages? BOTH WERE FIRED!!!!!

Don Rowe- being a B.C. @ Sandusky & getting fired over stealing checks and then people from National put him in GEN for over a year (Maumee Stamping) which has been closed for almost 2 years & he get's paid 40 hours a week to stay at home & collect a check for this entire time, Are you Fucking kidding me? Hey, but he was supposed to report to Brook Park this past Monday! Your politic's smell of Lorain (Shit)! Of course it smells the same as a Donovan & Rowe (SHIT)!

As for our jobs at OHAP:

John continues to fight for our jobs everyday, as do several other people & you want to post shit like this.

As far as our jobs: I do not see anyone from OHAP on lay-off, so John must be doing his job!

You are 1 simple minded Fuck of a Rowe & Donovan (That include's Tim the other Fuck)! From what you have said is a disgrace to a Veteran & all Veteran's for what they have done for Our Country!!!

:sos:
  • Like 3

Ijust heard that the International re-opened a grievance belonging to a former b/c at the ohio assembly plant.Apparently the rep.who reopened the grievance{at the request of the chairman obviously}got him a large settlement.The rep. was Chris Viscomi.The b/c was terminated for racketeering.He would go to employees who had been terminated and tell them that for$10,000.00 he would get them re-instated so they could then settle their grievance by taking a buy-out package.Now if this isn't racketeering I don't know what is.If the government hear about this I'm sure heads will roll.You gotta wonder what Bob King has got to say about this?Surely if he doesn't take serious action against the rep.then the membership can conclude that he sanctions it.How many others who were terminated for lesser offenses will have their grievances re-inststed and get similar buy-outs?When caught he was made pay back the money he took from the members.I wonder 'if a bank robber gets caught and pays back the money,can he collect the reward money cause he paid the bank back their money?What has the U.A.W. come to?More importantly,what has it cost this membership because we all know tat Ford don't do things for nothing.

Looks like you heard right Virg! These assholes are gonna keep calling names and lying to avoid answering the question. Looks like they like to point fingers at every body else but forget that they got three pointing right back at themselves!

• Like 1

Looks like you heard right Virg! These assholes are gonna keep calling names and lying to avoid answering the question. Looks like they like to point fingers at every body else but forget that they got three pointing right back at themselves!

Number #1 reason why 'animals' attack:

1. Feel Threatened: One of the most basic of all emotions is fear. It exists in nearly every animal species. If an animal feels threatened for any reason, its genetically programmed defense mechanisms will kick in and it will do whatever it takes to remove itself from potential danger. Luckily flight is the go-to defense mechanism for most animals. However, depending on the animal and situation, running away may not be the best option. Instead, the animal may strike, bite, battle or tear apart its perceived threat. This is the number one reason why it's important to keep a respectful distance from wild animals that can potentially harm humans — and to never keep them as pets.

• Like 1

Are these fuckers for real? talk about coruption, who is the barganing rep for roll test? I think its Rowe. What the fuck did he allow Sue Pishone to come to days for? Mike and him have been tight in the past but cmon. Enough is enough already. WTF Mike and Tim, are your chins sore from the boar balls slapping them? This has got to be on of the biggest fuckin hogs I ever seen. Don't start talking about all the old fuckin times when you blew Tim or when Tim blew you in Loraine, who fuckin cares. Thats in the past.

There are lots of people out here that would like the chance to go to dayshift. I coulnt believe that this kind of shit happens just because your somebody's whos electeds wife. Give me a fuckin break. I can almost look over Mike, but FUCK Tim. You know what..I voted for you in the past, but NO MORE Buddy. You or aanuybody running with you can kiss my ass, you hog cuttin fuckers..............bye

• Like 1

Links of interest:

Department of Justice: http://www.justice.gov/

Department of Labor: http://www.dol.gov/

Federal Bureau of Investigation: http://cleveland.fbi.gov/

NOW WTF?

YOU ALREADY DOGGED THE HELL OUT OF A UNITED STATES SERVICE MAN

NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING AFTER? ARE LEGAL SYSTEM?

THE ONLY THING OF INTEREST TO ME ON THESE LINKS WERE THE PICS

OF WANTED CRIMINALS THAT LOOKED LIKE ROWES / DONOVONS / AND

MIKE PISCIONE WITH A HAT ON.WTF

DAMN IT WERE THE HELL IS JERRY AT.YOU ASSHOLES COULDNT CARRY

HIS IRISH JOCKSTRAP IN A SUITE CASE. UNLEASH THAT OLD IRISH PRICK

AND LET HIM SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE. ITS PAINFULLY APPARENT HE DID

ALL THE WRITING AND MASTER MIND SHIT BEHIND THE IRISH CRUSADES .OF

THE PAST.ENLIGHTEN ME GIVE IT A F%&&*ING BREAK.WHO EVER YOU ARE YOUR

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE IRISH MANS SHIT.YOU OR YOUR F%^&*^T UP FRIENDS.

THIS SHITS DISTURBING AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUPBEANS

sswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUPBEANS

sswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soup beans is a term common in the Southern United States, particularly the regions around the Appalachian Mountains. It refers to pinto or other brown dried beans cooked with smoked pork as flavoring.

While soup beans might be served with any meal, they were typically the main course in a meatless supper.

Beans are known for causing flatulence or excessive gas. One way to prevent this is to cook a potato in the beans. The potato absorbs the gas but be careful when you dispose of the potato because you now have a "Hillbilly" hand grenade.

Coincidence?!?!

What was the Sandusky Rowe's alleged crime ?

It is my recollection that he was caught in Vegas by the labor rep.( she just happened to see him ) when he was supposed to be on duty as a commiteeman over the holidays....he turned in his hours as if he worked....but was in vegas for a wedding.

It is my recollection that he was caught in Vegas by the labor rep.( she just happened to see him ) when he was supposed to be on duty as a commiteeman over the holidays....he turned in his hours as if he worked....but was in vegas for a wedding.

Then, theft in office is accurate for both of the Rowes.................

Edited by maybenot

I see we're talking about BC Pena again. Yes that is accurate.

This question was about DC Rowe, but it seems to be hereditary as Chairman Rowe was guilty also...........please stay on point

Edited by maybenot

Soup beans is a term common in the Southern United States, particularly the regions around the Appalachian Mountains. It refers to pinto or other brown dried beans cooked with smoked pork as flavoring.

While soup beans might be served with any meal, they were typically the main course in a meatless supper.

Beans are known for causing flatulence or excessive gas. One way to prevent this is to cook a potato in the beans. The potato absorbs the gas but be careful when you dispose of the potato because you now have a "Hillbilly" hand grenade.

Coincidence?!?!

HEY MARTHA STEWART! WHEN YOUR DONE WITH YOUR COOKING PREVIEW LETS GET BACK

TO THE SUBJECT.CORRUPTION ENDORSED. YOU WANT THIS TO BE ALL ABOUT PENA?

NEVER MIND THE OTHER BULLSHIT THATS GOING ON WITH LONG TERM EFFECTS AND

MONEY THAT KEEPS GETTING PAID OUT TO THIS ROWE PRICK THAT GOT THE BEST DEAL

OF ALL . THIS SHIT RUNS DEEPER WITH PENA DOESNT IT ?LET ME SEE HE WAS B.C NO THATS NOT IT.

HE WAS D C OH HELL NO! NOW ITS ABOUT LATINOS YOU HATE U.S SERVICE MEN.

YOU HATE ARE LEGAL SYSTEM YOU NOW HATE LATINS.WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MARTHA I MEAN

ENLIGHTEN ME? WTF IS NEXT WITH YOU? YOULL STAND OVER A FLAMING PIT WITH STICKS OF DYNAMITE

STUFFED IN YOUR ASS IN THE NAME OF BIN LADEN. NO WONDER YOU PUT THOSE LINKS ON HERE

YOU SICK PERVERTED BASTERED ANTI AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT.WHERE THE HELL IS JERRY AT?

SOUPBEANS

ssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This in particular forum was about BC Pena , as the very first post can confirm. That would make me 'on point'.

PLEASE LET'S NOT JUST TALK ABOUT ONE PERSON, LET US BRING UP EVERYONE JUST LIKE DEAR OLD VIRGIL AND THE REST OF YOU ROWES AND DONVANS. ONE PERSON DOES NOT APPLY, TIM GOT FIRED & THEN BROUGHT BACK AT LORAIN FOR STEALING AND THEN DON GOT FIRED FOR STEALING ON COMPANY TIME AND IS STILL GETTING PAID 40 HOURS A WEEK WITH THE BIGGEST HOG EVER MADE FOR OVER A YEAR BY BOTH THE COMPANY AND THEN SOME! HEY MUALLY AND KING WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS SHIT!!! ALL THE DONOVANS HAVE BEEN FIRED AND BROUT BACK TO WORK OR GOT $100,000 BUY OUTS AND YOU DUMB ASS FUCKS WANT TO TALK ABOUT JUST 1 PERSON WHO NEVER GOT HIS JOB BACK LIKE THE REST OF THE IDIOTS.

HOW ABOUT DEAR OLE MARY AND HER GETTING COVERDED ALL THE TIME AND NOW SHE WANTS TO BLAME IT ON OTHERS. SHE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO THROW IN HER OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO GET HER WAY. HOW BOUGHT WHEN SHE GOT APPIONTED TO ERC WITH ONLY 4 YEARS SENIORTY AND GOT PAID 11 HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF DADDY AND ALWAYS HAD HER KIDS AT WORK WITH HER. OH THATS RITE, SHE ONLY WORKED 2 OUT OF 11 HOURS. AND LET US NOT FORGET BAD ASS MICHAEL (MICHELLE?), HE WAS NEVER A DINGER BUT CLASSIFFIED HIMSELF AS ONE TO GET THE HIGHEST RATE OF PAY. YOU ARE A TRUE UNION HERO! NEVER TOOK A TEST

LADIKOS, BRUMITT, ROWES & THE REST OF THE SMALL GROUP ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS AND ALL SHALL PAN OUT. ROWE HAS ENOUH BLOOD ROLLING THRU THE PLANT AND THESE FUCKING IDIOTS NEED TO BE ENLIGHTENED! YOU DUMB ASS FUCKING IDIOTS. OH BY THE WAY, WHY COULDNT ROWE SECURE THE ESCAPE, T-BIRD, COUGAR, E-550 AND OTHERS FOR LORAIN?

YOU KIND PEOPLE THAT READ THIS SIGHT SHOULD KNOW THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARE FUCKING STUPID AS ALL FUCK.

Why blame them?....It seems to me that the MEMBERSHIP is to blame for electing these bums....this corruption goes way back....take control of your local, or you'll just get more of the same.....these guys are bums....but you give them their power

Why blame them?....It seems to me that the MEMBERSHIP is to blame for electing these bums....this corruption goes way back....take control of your local, or you'll just get more of the same.....these guys are bums....but you give them their power

You are right! Anyone that listens to Spring the red witch's big friggin mouth should know better than to vote for her.

She hasn't been posting under her own name anymore because it is backfiring on her. and Mikey can only bang his knuckles on the keyboard like an ape that is why they took the computer out of his office at work, cause it was never used in nearly a year so IT took it away. Some BC, it is apparently true that all he does is bitch, and his sister is a bitch.

Rowe is a thief and a liar, Escandon is a closet homo, Brummitt hides in paint because he only has to take care of a couple dozen people and he can't even do that, Ladikos thinks that all he has to do is feed the local committees to get reelected.

Hahahaha you are right. DO NOT VOTE FOR THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS FIX THE UNION WITH OUR VOTES.

Lots of people seem to forget how useful actual facts can be. If any of this were true, it would never have stayed quiet this long. Charges would have been filed. A grievance may have been reopened, but not under these circumstances. Chris is a good guy, leave him alone. He tries to do a good job from what I have seen. Get the facts before spouting off and slandering someone. I agree, everyone can be traced through an IP address, people can get sued for slander, be careful!

No one here can be sued for slander! Slander is spoken, Libel is written. If anyone was charged at all it would be for libel.