SubCouncil/National Ford

Spring

Sub Council 2 Notes

Michael Donovan

Bargaining Committeeman

Day 1:

• Did plants reports – lowest local number to highest

• Benefits report – NESC will close by year’s end.

• ASC will take over.

• HMO for Ohio – not yet other than Kaiser.

• Anthem is asking for double the rate – enough to pay for dental plan for all retirees. Union says no. Anthem needs to come in at or below on bid equal to what traditional Blue Cross/Blue Shield is at.

• Nick Gallogly talked about Premiere bringing in temps to work on weekends.

• Michael Donovan asked about the Equality of Sacrifice Grievance and its status. There has been no movement. They’re saying that ETAP will be reinstated possibly even by next week, however this does not come close to resolving the grievance as it was written for Equality of Sacrifice.

• Michael Donovan asked Nick Gallogly what the company was assigning or bringing to OHAP in the way of future product. Nick said that the company has not said anything about any future product nor have they approached him.

Manpower report:

• Total hourly on rolls (company wide) as of 5/2/2010: 35,971 employees.

• Employees on roll on protected status: None

• Due to reopening of 2007 contract language and effective with pay ending 3-15-09, protected status employees were placed on indefinite layoff.

• Total of seniority employees on indefinite layoff with recall rights as of 5/2/2010, excluding seniority employees on layoff, closed facility status: 466 employees.

• Facilities having 100 or more employees on indefinite layoff, with recall rights: LAP 254 employees.

Chicago Transfers:

Michael Donovan asked Chuck Browning about employees wishing to transfer to Chicago who missed the sign up. Chuck said to forward their names to him so that they could be put through the appeal process.

SubCouncil Day 2:

• Brock Roy, International Servicing Rep – all Assembly Facilities, said that he felt that Ford/UAW was in the best position for negotiations because of what everyone was doing. (So please, if you have any ideas for resolutions start writing them down so that we may have them for submission) Brock said that the union would build business cases on everything they would submit for negotiations. He also took a trip to Mexico to look at a plant down there (Hermosillo). He said there 900 employees alone in the Trim shop making $2.00/hour. He wants to have all standards reps train the rest of the reps in the plants as to proper timing of the lines because he doesn’t want them making mistakes. Brock also wants all the reps to document all issues they have been having at the plant and presenting them to the National Department so that they can be addressed.

• At this point, Nick Gallogly indicated that OHAP was in D1. Reasons were not given.

• September should be the next subCouncil in either Twin Cities or Cleveland.

• There was discussion about AAI and OHAP to receive future product.

• We’ve lost 60% of our membership since Ford began downsizing.

I would like to thank Gary Sommerville, Chairman of AAI, Local 3000, for giving me a letter to argue business cases for the trades. I believe that this will be very helpful in supporting our trades and providing greater insourcing opportunities.

Fraternally,

Michael P. Donovan

Bargaining Committeeman

National Ford Delegate.

• Like 2

Sub Council 2 Notes

Michael Donovan

Bargaining Committeeman

Day 1:

• ASC will take over.

• Anthem is asking for double the rate – enough to pay for dental plan for all retirees. Union says no. Anthem needs to come in at or below on bid equal to what traditional Blue Cross/Blue Shield is at.

• Michael Donovan asked about the Equality of Sacrifice Grievance and its status. There has been no movement. They’re saying that ETAP will be reinstated possibly even by next week, however this does not come close to resolving the grievance as it was written for Equality of Sacrifice.

• Michael Donovan asked Nick Gallogly what the company was assigning or bringing to OHAP in the way of future product. Nick said that the company has not said anything about any future product nor have they approached him.

Manpower report:

• Due to reopening of 2007 contract language and effective with pay ending 3-15-09, protected status employees were placed on indefinite layoff.

• Total of seniority employees on indefinite layoff with recall rights as of 5/2/2010, excluding seniority employees on layoff, closed facility status: 466 employees.

• Facilities having 100 or more employees on indefinite layoff, with recall rights: LAP 254 employees.

Chicago Transfers:

Michael Donovan asked Chuck Browning about employees wishing to transfer to Chicago who missed the sign up. Chuck said to forward their names to him so that they could be put through the appeal process.

SubCouncil Day 2:

• Brock Roy, International Servicing Rep – all Assembly Facilities, said that he felt that Ford/UAW was in the best position for negotiations because of what everyone was doing. (So please, if you have any ideas for resolutions start writing them down so that we may have them for submission) Brock said that the union would build business cases on everything they would submit for negotiations. He also took a trip to Mexico to look at a plant down there (Hermosillo). He said there 900 employees alone in the Trim shop making $2.00/hour. He wants to have all standards reps train the rest of the reps in the plants as to proper timing of the lines because he doesn’t want them making mistakes. Brock also wants all the reps to document all issues they have been having at the plant and presenting them to the National Department so that they can be addressed.

• At this point, Nick Gallogly indicated that OHAP was in D1. Reasons were not given.

I would like to thank Gary Sommerville, Chairman of AAI, Local 3000, for giving me a letter to argue business cases for the trades. I believe that this will be very helpful in supporting our trades and providing greater insourcing opportunities.

I don’t think this is the proper place to post union information. To me when you post discussions and union strategy on a public site it is wrong.

Its kind of like playing poker and showing everyone your hand.

I would consider this information for delegates to report back to the membership at the next union meeting.

Thank you,

Grim

• Like 1

Sub Council 2 Notes

Michael Donovan

Bargaining Committeeman

Day 1:

• ASC will take over.

Manpower report:

Chicago Transfers:

SubCouncil Day 2:

Fraternally,

Michael P. Donovan

Bargaining Committeeman

National Ford Delegate.

Thank You Spring for all the information. You are a great at keeping people on this website informed, hats off to you. I hope that both AAI and OHAP have future product, this will hopefully absorb the people that are on layoff. Keep up the good work and the City of Flat Rock will be praying for a good outcome! Hopefully OHAP will have a great outcome also.

I don’t think this is the proper place to post union information. To me when you post discussions and union strategy on a public site it is wrong.

Its kind of like playing poker and showing everyone your hand.

I would consider this information for delegates to report back to the membership at the next union meeting.

Thank you,

Grim

I was thinking the same thing.

This type public posting could impact us in up coming negoitations.

Iam sure management is already tuned in to this site.

Save it for the union meeting.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing.

This type public posting could impact us in up coming negoitations.

Iam sure management is already tuned in to this site.

Save it for the union meeting.

please there are plenty of cards that the union can use whether this is posted or not. Supposedly there are 23K salaried folks compared to the 35K plus hourly? How many chiefs do you need in charge of hourly? Ridiculous! They have returned a lot of benefits to salaried? Has the hourly had their benefits returned? No. Example 401K match, StAP, and I believe some merit increases. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Thier (the salaried) relocation packages would make your eyes roll! Hourly can take it or leave it when it comes to transferring..take the 30K, lose the value or your house, or be out of a job.. The company is not going to pay for your houses decrease in value plus 40K in moving allowance. I have looked at other forums and the salaried folks or salaried retirees are complaining that we had COLA, gimme a break. Was it a big $1 when it was eliminated? Salaried like to talk a big game but funny they love to brag about what they are receiving from the company when the company is still in debt. Maybe their benefits should be leaked to the media. Personally the cat is out of the bag by leaks all the time when it comes to the hourly benefits, so to say that this should not be discussed on the forum, why not here, the paper will receive this by inside sources any how.

• Like 1

please there are plenty of cards that the union can use whether this is posted or not. Supposedly there are 23K salaried folks compared to the 35K plus hourly? How many chiefs do you need in charge of hourly? Ridiculous! They have returned a lot of benefits to salaried? Has the hourly had their benefits returned? No. Example 401K match, StAP, and I believe some merit increases. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Thier (the salaried) relocation packages would make your eyes roll! Hourly can take it or leave it when it comes to transferring..take the 30K, lose the value or your house, or be out of a job.. The company is not going to pay for your houses decrease in value plus 40K in moving allowance. I have looked at other forums and the salaried folks or salaried retirees are complaining that we had COLA, gimme a break. Was it a big $1 when it was eliminated? Salaried like to talk a big game but funny they love to brag about what they are receiving from the company when the company is still in debt. Maybe their benefits should be leaked to the media. Personally the cat is out of the bag by leaks all the time when it comes to the hourly benefits, so to say that this should not be discussed on the forum, why not here, the paper will receive this by inside sources any how.

I dont know exactly what you are talking about!!!!

I was agreeing with the poster that this is not a forum for posting union activities or stratagies.

This meeting is probably UAW only and not for the public.

Just agreeing that this info should be reported at a union meeting and not on the WWW.

What does this have to do with moving allowances????

• Like 1

I was agreeing with the poster that this is not a forum for posting union activities or stratagies.

Just agreeing that this info should be reported at a union meeting and not on the WWW.

This is not top secret classified information, It was obviously posted or passed out at the plant where any salaried person can pick it up and read it.

This is the problem with the UAW, only elected officials feel entitled to such information. Makes it hard for the rank and file to make informed decisions without all the information.

Thank you Spring for the update , we would never get real information even at regular meetings not all is disclosed to the membership. Besides divided how many people actually show up at regular meetings ?

The problem is in today's UAW there are measures in place to limit the information the members get, this is done in order to push whatever agenda those that are in power have.

Did you learn nothing from the Octomods......wait never-mind that's right you supported that tentative agreement, thank god their are people willing to actually give the membership real information.

This is not top secret classified information, It was obviously posted or passed out at the plant where any salaried person can pick it up and read it.

This is the problem with the UAW, only elected officials feel entitled to such information. Makes it hard for the rank and file to make informed decisions without all the information.

Thank you Spring for the update , we would never get real information even at regular meetings not all is disclosed to the membership. Besides divided how many people actually show up at regular meetings ?

The problem is in today's UAW there are measures in place to limit the information the members get, this is done in order to push whatever agenda those that are in power have.

Did you learn nothing from the Octomods......wait never-mind that's right you supported that tentative agreement, thank god their are people willing to actually give the membership real information.

Liquid, you're right! This information was also posted at other plants! Furthermore, imagine the surprise of our President and Bargaining Committeman when the Chairman announced the D1! They knew nothing about it nor did the membership because a strike authorization vote has not been taken!

An update to the ETAP information: I got this text from Michael -

Etap took effect as of may 4th from second grivs will be completed no later then june

The Chairman in question further has an ERC put out this email to all the group leaders:

News from Chicago

Today in Chicago it was announced by Bob King to the National Ford Council that Nick Gallogly and Ohio Assembly will be getting a new product even if all UAW Ford has to go out on strike to get it.

Today in Chicago it was announced by Bob King to the National Ford Council that Nick Gallogly and Ohio Assembly will be getting a new product even if all UAW Ford has to go out on strike to get it.

Don't count on it. People only care abount themselves nowadays and will not go on strike for the good of the whole membership. All you have to do is look at the Visteon spinoff voting to see that.

• Like 1

Sorry divided we beg, but together we stand. I am laying out more info to all hourly via this website that others like Liquid, Spring and those who stood up against the Octomods might want to know. If people want to stay uninformed to what is going on, don't read the forums. Don't criticize when this information should be out there. I was just pointing out a few of the company decisions that still fall short to those people who might have to transfer. When benefits return to one side and I know about it, I am going to report it.

Moving allowances have a lot to do with the decisions that the hourly might have to make when they have no other choice but to transfer. Maybe I wasn't clear, but the allowance for transfer of the hourly has lowered while the loss of value of ones home will keep a person from transferring which could then lead to more layoffs. I'm shocked that I have to point this out to you. I don't want to seem like its all about US vs THEM but when you return lucrative deals to one side and not the other it is bound to make people upset. Think about the benefits returned to the salaried side while the hourly are on layoffs. The money saved by those benefits to the salaried could probably bring back some more workers who are laid off.

If I'm added to some information that they might discuss for the future sub council meetings then good. I stand by my decision to keep the hourly informed as I did to fight the Octomods. How right we were about that decision, soon after (days later) the company was talking about what was being returned to the salaried side and the profit. Fooled once, not twice.

Good Luck Spring and Thanks Again for the info : )

Day 1:

Did plants reports lowest local number to highest Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Benefits report NESC will close by years end. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

ASC will take over. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

HMO for Ohio not yet other than Kaiser. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Anthem is asking for double the rate enough to pay for dental plan for all retirees. Union says no. Anthem needs to come in at or below on bid equal to what traditional Blue Cross/Blue Shield is at. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Nick Gallogly talked about Premiere bringing in temps to work on weekends. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Michael Donovan asked about the Equality of Sacrifice Grievance and its status. There has been no movement. Theyre saying that ETAP will be reinstated possibly even by next week, however this does not come close to resolving the grievance as it was written for Equality of Sacrifice. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Michael Donovan asked Nick Gallogly what the company was assigning or bringing to OHAP in the way of future product. Nick said that the company has not said anything about any future product nor have they approached him. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Manpower report:

Total hourly on rolls (company wide) as of 5/2/2010: 35,971 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Employees on roll on protected status: None Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Total of seniority employees on indefinite layoff with recall rights as of 5/2/2010, excluding seniority employees on layoff, closed facility status: 466 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Facilities having 100 or more employees on indefinite layoff, with recall rights: LAP 254 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Chicago Transfers:

Michael Donovan asked Chuck Browning about employees wishing to transfer to Chicago who missed the sign up. Chuck said to forward their names to him so that they could be put through the appeal process. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

SubCouncil Day 2:

This is not good Brock Roy, International Servicing Rep all Assembly Facilities, said that he felt that Ford/UAW was in the best position for negotiations. Translation= Bad. This tips our hand to show the company a bargaining strategy. Brock said that the union would build business cases on everything they would submit for negotiations. Translation= Bad. This shows the company again we are building business cases for bargaining the possibilities of new work, work rules, or anything that would increase the membership. This should not have been posted but discussed in a union meeting were resolutions are discussed. Sorry this was a bad decision to post

He also took a trip to Mexico to look at a plant down there (Hermosillo). He said there 900 employees alone in the Trim shop making $2.00/hour. He wants to have all standards reps train the rest of the reps in the plants as to proper timing of the lines because he doesnt want them making mistakes. Translation= Bad. Lets the company know our strategy of jobs standards as a problem we want to resolve. Job standards are and always will be contentious. Now the company will have 1 year to build a plan to fight our standards position.

Brock also wants all the reps to document all issues they have been having at the plant and presenting them to the National Department so that they can be addressed. Documenting all issues is good for recording and fixing during a negotiation period. Now with only 1 year before negotiations management will back off of their agenda so we cant address it during negotiations next year. Translation= Bad

At this point, Nick Gallogly indicated that OHAP was in D1. Reasons were not given.

September should be the next subCouncil in either Twin Cities or Cleveland. Good info OK to post publicly

There was discussion about AAI and OHAP to receive future product. Good info OK to post publicly

Weve lost 60% of our membership since Ford began downsizing. Good info OK to post publicly

I would like to thank Gary Sommerville, Chairman of AAI, Local 3000, for giving me a letter to argue business cases for the trades. I believe that this will be very helpful in supporting our trades and providing greater insourcing opportunities. Good info OK to post publicly

Edited by dividedwebeg
  • Like 1

Day 1:

• Did plants reports – lowest local number to highest Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Benefits report – NESC will close by year’s end. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• ASC will take over. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• HMO for Ohio – not yet other than Kaiser. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Anthem is asking for double the rate – enough to pay for dental plan for all retirees. Union says no. Anthem needs to come in at or below on bid equal to what traditional Blue Cross/Blue Shield is at. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Nick Gallogly talked about Premiere bringing in temps to work on weekends. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Michael Donovan asked about the Equality of Sacrifice Grievance and its status. There has been no movement. They’re saying that ETAP will be reinstated possibly even by next week, however this does not come close to resolving the grievance as it was written for Equality of Sacrifice. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Michael Donovan asked Nick Gallogly what the company was assigning or bringing to OHAP in the way of future product. Nick said that the company has not said anything about any future product nor have they approached him. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Manpower report:

• Total hourly on rolls (company wide) as of 5/2/2010: 35,971 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Employees on roll on protected status: None Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Total of seniority employees on indefinite layoff with recall rights as of 5/2/2010, excluding seniority employees on layoff, closed facility status: 466 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Facilities having 100 or more employees on indefinite layoff, with recall rights: LAP 254 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Chicago Transfers:

Michael Donovan asked Chuck Browning about employees wishing to transfer to Chicago who missed the sign up. Chuck said to forward their names to him so that they could be put through the appeal process. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

SubCouncil Day 2:

This is not good• Brock Roy, International Servicing Rep – all Assembly Facilities, said that he felt that Ford/UAW was in the best position for negotiations. Translation= Bad. This tips our hand to show the company a bargaining strategy. Brock said that the union would build business cases on everything they would submit for negotiations. Translation= Bad. This shows the company again we are building business cases for bargaining the possibilities of new work, work rules, or anything that would increase the membership. This should not have been posted but discussed in a union meeting were resolutions are discussed. Sorry this was a bad decision to post

He also took a trip to Mexico to look at a plant down there (Hermosillo). He said there 900 employees alone in the Trim shop making $2.00/hour. He wants to have all standards reps train the rest of the reps in the plants as to proper timing of the lines because he doesn’t want them making mistakes. Translation= Bad. Lets the company know our strategy of jobs standards as a problem we want to resolve. Job standards are and always will be contentious. Now the company will have 1 year to build a plan to fight our standards position.

Brock also wants all the reps to document all issues they have been having at the plant and presenting them to the National Department so that they can be addressed. Documenting all issues is good for recording and fixing during a negotiation period. Now with only 1 year before negotiations management will back off of their agenda so we can’t address it during negotiations next year. Translation= Bad

• September should be the next subCouncil in either Twin Cities or Cleveland. Good info OK to post publicly

• There was discussion about AAI and OHAP to receive future product. Good info OK to post publicly

• We’ve lost 60% of our membership since Ford began downsizing. Good info OK to post publicly

I would like to thank Gary Sommerville, Chairman of AAI, Local 3000, for giving me a letter to argue business cases for the trades. I believe that this will be very helpful in supporting our trades and providing greater insourcing opportunities. Good info OK to post publicly

Your assessment has been duly noted. Thank you for taking the time to read it and commenting.

• Like 1

Thanks Spring.

I truly appreciate you insightful posts. We just got to be careful.

Keep up the good work :hyper:

Thank you! I appreciate your posts as well! I think with all of us working together in this manner, we can bring something meaningful to the membership!

• Like 1

Day 1:

• Did plants reports – lowest local number to highest Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Benefits report – NESC will close by year’s end. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• ASC will take over. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• HMO for Ohio – not yet other than Kaiser. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Anthem is asking for double the rate – enough to pay for dental plan for all retirees. Union says no. Anthem needs to come in at or below on bid equal to what traditional Blue Cross/Blue Shield is at. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Michael Donovan asked about the Equality of Sacrifice Grievance and its status. There has been no movement. They’re saying that ETAP will be reinstated possibly even by next week, however this does not come close to resolving the grievance as it was written for Equality of Sacrifice. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Manpower report:

• Total hourly on rolls (company wide) as of 5/2/2010: 35,971 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Employees on roll on protected status: None Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Total of seniority employees on indefinite layoff with recall rights as of 5/2/2010, excluding seniority employees on layoff, closed facility status: 466 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

• Facilities having 100 or more employees on indefinite layoff, with recall rights: LAP 254 employees. Translation= Good info OK to post publicly

Chicago Transfers:

SubCouncil Day 2:

This is not good• Brock Roy, International Servicing Rep – all Assembly Facilities, said that he felt that Ford/UAW was in the best position for negotiations. Translation= Bad. This tips our hand to show the company a bargaining strategy. Brock said that the union would build business cases on everything they would submit for negotiations. Translation= Bad. This shows the company again we are building business cases for bargaining the possibilities of new work, work rules, or anything that would increase the membership. This should not have been posted but discussed in a union meeting were resolutions are discussed. Sorry this was a bad decision to post

He also took a trip to Mexico to look at a plant down there (Hermosillo). He said there 900 employees alone in the Trim shop making $2.00/hour. He wants to have all standards reps train the rest of the reps in the plants as to proper timing of the lines because he doesn’t want them making mistakes. Translation= Bad. Lets the company know our strategy of jobs standards as a problem we want to resolve. Job standards are and always will be contentious. Now the company will have 1 year to build a plan to fight our standards position.

Brock also wants all the reps to document all issues they have been having at the plant and presenting them to the National Department so that they can be addressed. Documenting all issues is good for recording and fixing during a negotiation period. Now with only 1 year before negotiations management will back off of their agenda so we can’t address it during negotiations next year. Translation= Bad

• September should be the next subCouncil in either Twin Cities or Cleveland. Good info OK to post publicly

• There was discussion about AAI and OHAP to receive future product. Good info OK to post publicly

• We’ve lost 60% of our membership since Ford began downsizing. Good info OK to post publicly

I guess we have to agree to disagree. The U.A.W at the Ford facilities are in the best decision to fight to get back some of the things that were given up. It only takes for you to read that these same type of comments were in the Detroit News with a huge picture of Bob King in paper 3 days ago.

• Like 2

I guess we have to agree to disagree. The U.A.W at the Ford facilities are in the best decision to fight to get back some of the things that were given up. It only takes for you to read that these same type of comments were in the Detroit News with a huge picture of Bob King in paper 3 days ago.

Stang, I agree that there are a lot of inequities we're forced to live with right now. I think that there may be a possibility that the IUAW is starting to realize that they're going to have their work cut out for them. You have a lot of good ideas and I've taken notes on them to utilize in resolutions to be submitted for the National Contract Negotiations.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........keep cryin ,,,,,it makes u people look so important....damn u dont get it !!! u got it so much better than most and u still complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur neighbors know ur fucking cry babies...

JEALOUS arent u................... damn we are important and my neighbors know Im an asshole but they know Im not a crybaby..LOL

Thank You Spring for all the information. You are a great at keeping people on this website informed, hats off to you. I hope that both AAI and OHAP have future product, this will hopefully absorb the people that are on layoff. Keep up the good work and the City of Flat Rock will be praying for a good outcome! Hopefully OHAP will have a great outcome also.

That is pretty phucking stupid to be posting the unions business on this site. Spring, I respect you but you need to get emails and probably do it that way or use the fanatic forum. Could give the company an advantage next year.

Edited by buster6969
  • Like 1

Stang, I agree that there are a lot of inequities we're forced to live with right now. I think that there may be a possibility that the IUAW is starting to realize that they're going to have their work cut out for them. You have a lot of good ideas and I've taken notes on them to utilize in resolutions to be submitted for the National Contract Negotiations.

Thank You for recognizing that. I have no idea what the above is mentioning with the neighbors comment at all. I am perplexed totally! I learned this from a salaried relative who is transferring to another state.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........keep cryin ,,,,,it makes u people look so important....damn u dont get it !!! u got it so much better than most and u still complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur neighbors know ur fucking cry babies...

WTF? This info was given to me by my own relative who is transferring to another state. He doesn't mind letting me know all the time how he feels about COLA, health care benefits, retirement, of the hourly but at the same time he lets me know of his perks as well. I'm not mad at him. Sorry not crying here. He has a lot of kids, the transfer has perks and downsides for sure. Just pointing out facts due to our own transfer situation.

Oh, Btw, for your info, used to be a salaried supervisor, quit and came back as a proud union brother so get a life. I'm not crying over the many hours you will spend away from your family either. I know what that was like for sure but to say that it is harder, please, give me a frickin break! WAAAAAAAAA is what you will be doing when you are underneath the desk as I am sure most are. No one is complaining! Just pointing out situation among transfer of employees who may want to reconsider like us.

• Like 1

WTF? This info was given to me by my own relative who is transferring to another state. He doesn't mind letting me know all the time how he feels about COLA, health care benefits, retirement, of the hourly but at the same time he lets me know of his perks as well. I'm not mad at him. Sorry not crying here. He has a lot of kids, the transfer has perks and downsides for sure. Just pointing out facts due to our own transfer situation.

Oh, Btw, for your info, used to be a salaried supervisor, quit and came back as a proud union brother so get a life. I'm not crying over the many hours you will spend away from your family either. I know what that was like for sure but to say that it is harder, please, give me a frickin break! WAAAAAAAAA is what you will be doing when you are underneath the desk as I am sure most are. No one is complaining! Just pointing out situation among transfer of employees who may want to reconsider like us.

DAMN!!

I like you!

I didn't wanna, but you sucked me in. :rolleyes:

• Like 1