WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!

Union workers had better stand behind their union and oppose those who are against our unions. Because as we all can see the union is the only thing the middle class has that is fighting on our behalf... Wake up people its about a class of people not a Party (Dems/REPUBS) of people....

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/the-u.s.-middle-class-is-being-wiped-out-here%27s-the-stats-to-prove-it-520657.html?tickers=^DJI,^GSPC,SPY,MCD,WMT,XRT,DIA

• Like 2

Union workers had better stand behind their union and oppose those who are against our unions. Because as we all can see the union is the only thing the middle class has that is fighting on our behalf... Wake up people its about a class of people not a Party (Dems/REPUBS) of people....

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/the-u.s.-middle-class-is-being-wiped-out-here%27s-the-stats-to-prove-it-520657.html?tickers=^DJI,^GSPC,SPY,MCD,WMT,XRT,DIA

Where in the hell have you been? Did you just wake up? This has been headed this way for a long long time. It has only accelerated in the last few years. As far as our glorious union leadership they are either too busy lining there own pockets too worry about our current situation or they spend all their time looking for ways to influence the politicians with our dues money. Just ask any retiree in Ohio about how they have protected them with the Veba healthcare .

• Like 1

Where in the hell have you been? Did you just wake up? This has been headed this way for a long long time. It has only accelerated in the last few years. As far as our glorious union leadership they are either too busy lining there own pockets too worry about our current situation or they spend all their time looking for ways to influence the politicians with our dues money. Just ask any retiree in Ohio about how they have protected them with the Veba healthcare .

This is exactly my point. We have to better educate outselves. First off our union dues do not go towards influencing politicians. So you are wrong there. Second I am willing to bet that at least half of Ford employees would not be still working there if it wasnt for the union fighting for their asses. Had they been in any other non union facility they would of been canned. So this is my point stand with your union and stand against those that oppose your union. Because you know as well as I do that at the end of the day no matter what gripes you have with the union their the reason that you are able to put food on your table........

I don't think anyone has a problem with standing or supporting the union, but when the union doesn't do anything for it's membership but take your money then you have to wonder what our dues are going for (politics) or in someone's pocket to buy their next new swimming pool, Harley or house in the Hamptons!

We can stand by the union but the pendulum swings both ways my man!.

A union is like a religious cult. What we need is an actual agency with professional agents working for us, not quasi-religious leaders chanting slogans. We are asked to "believe", and "fight". I have a job already. I am paying for this service. It is the agency's job to make sure that the contract is being abided by and to negotiate a new contract when that one expires. An assembly plant of 3000 workers pays close to 3 million dollars a year to the union. The union does not even provide the personnel. We "elect" them. We should be getting lawyers. Instead, we have to do the work ourselves. We also have to pick up the slack from the workers taken off the job to do union work. It is a sucker's game. We are expected to regularly attend meetings, or brainwash sessions. I am sure that the company is happy with this situation. We ducks are all in a nice neat little row, and are of one "mind". It is long past time for a wake-up call.

There will be vehement objection to my analysis. Compare that to what would happen if someone stood up in church and denounced belief in God. Church goers are indoctrinated to certain beliefs. They will not listen to rational discussion questioning these beliefs. Instead, they get very agitated. Compare that to unionists' reaction to my ideas. Unionists are every bit as indoctrinated by the union as Christians are indoctrinated to believe religious nonsense. Unions have great power over us. They can use that power against us if we have too much faith in them.

Over the last several years, we have seen our jobs being outsourced to lower paid workers. These workers are being represented by our union. It we were not so brainwashed to believe that our union has our best interests at heart, we would be up in arms against them by now. Instead, we just go along, like the good little sheep that we are.

Edited by Trimdingman

A union is like a religious cult. What we need is an actual agency with professional agents working for us, not quasi-religious leaders chanting slogans. We are asked to "believe", and "fight". I have a job already. I am paying for this service. It is the agency's job to make sure that the contract is being abided by and to negotiate a new contract when that one expires. An assembly plant of 3000 workers pays close to 3 million dollars a year to the union. The union does not even provide the personnel. We "elect" them. We should be getting lawyers. Instead, we have to do the work ourselves. We also have to pick up the slack from the workers taken off the job to do union work. It is a sucker's game. We are expected to regularly attend meetings, or brainwash sessions. I am sure that the company is happy with this situation. We ducks are all in a nice neat little row, and are of one "mind". It is long past time for a wake-up call.

There will be vehement objection to my analysis. Compare that to what would happen if someone stood up in church and denounced belief in God. Church goers are indoctrinated to certain beliefs. They will not listen to rational discussion questioning these beliefs. Instead, they get very agitated. Compare that to unionists' reaction to my ideas. Unionists are every bit as indoctrinated by the union as Christians are indoctrinated to believe religious nonsense. Unions have great power over us. They can use that power against us if we have too much faith in them.

Over the last several years, we have seen our jobs being outsourced to lower paid workers. These workers are being represented by our union. It we were not so brainwashed to believe that our union has our best interests at heart, we would be up in arms against them by now. Instead, we just go along, like the good little sheep that we are.

Come on now we need to stand by our union they still have work to do.After all they gave up Cola,Gen Pool,cut our brake times eliminated our bonus in lieu of raises,elininated a vacation day raised our medical co pays but they still have work to do.They need to lower our base wage to the second tier leval.Stand by our Union even if they don't stand by you. .Help Ford out too buy a Mexican Fusion or the new Mexican Fiesta . Edited by skeptic

Yeah no Sh*t, it's a wake up call alright.

At this point I would rather be striking, if the UAW had any sense they would call a strike vote right now or within a month after Ford has reported major quarter earning profits. That "way forward" plan is working alright. Hey don't get me wrong, I like it when the company earns profits, but give back to the "back breakers" that make your company run before you go throwing it at the Washington idiocracts. I don't think that's even a word but it sounded good.

I say our IUAW should schedule a meeting with the company and negotiate some of our stuff back and a least a 3% raise. If they don't accept call a strike vote, the orange workers will have to strike too because they are represented by our union also. Lets get back some if not all of the stuff we gave up 2 years ago. I think the IUAW has enough money set aside to pay us $500 a week by now right? I don't mind making that for a week to be heard do you???

I think IUAW what I spelled out here is a fair deal.

Here is what we want and I think most would agree: (let me spell it out for you and the lawyers)

We want our break time back (6 minutes)

We want a 3% raise starting ASAP (remember you didn't waste time taking cola away) it happened within 1 week.. lol

We want a bonus to cover the the 3% raise for the last 2 years or $3k (that's fair) to me.

We want that holiday day back.

We want a new vehicle voucher for a percentage off a new vehicle (after all we are the ones buying Fords) right?

We want all the orange workers out, allow people to go back where they were and then bring back the orange workers where you need them and make them Ford. No more Light blue, orange crap!. These people also new they were temps, why are they still working while your sending people out of state??

I think all this is minor and the IUAW should have no reason not to ask for these things. We haven't gotten a raise since 2004 I think and this is just unbelievable to me, I think the raise is the most important thing we should get.

I also think for every billion the Company earns they should set aside (like BP) money for an employee fund so that everyone has a chance to go to school or to start a business. I have no idea how this would work but I think it should be done.

Edited by 995

DITTO . . . Your sooo on target!!!

Yeah no Sh*t, it's a wake up call alright.

At this point I would rather be striking, if the UAW had any sense they would call a strike vote right now or within a month after Ford has reported major quarter earning profits. That "way forward" plan is working alright. Hey don't get me wrong, I like it when the company earns profits, but give back to the "back breakers" that make your company run before you go throwing it at the Washington idiocracts. I don't think that's even a word but it sounded good.

I say our IUAW should schedule a meeting with the company and negotiate some of our stuff back and a least a 3% raise. If they don't accept call a strike vote, the orange workers will have to strike too because they are represented by our union also. Lets get back some if not all of the stuff we gave up 2 years ago. I think the IUAW has enough money set aside to pay us $500 a week by now right? I don't mind making that for a week to be heard do you???

I think IUAW what I spelled out here is a fair deal.

Here is what we won't and I think most would agree: (let me spell it out for you and the lawyers)

We want a 3% raise starting ASAP (remember you didn't waste time taking cola away) it happened within 1 week.. lol

We want a bonus to cover the the 3% raise for the last 2 years or $3k (that's fair) to me.

We want a new vehicle voucher for a percentage off a new vehicle (after all we are the ones buying Fords) right?

We want all the orange workers out, allow people to go back where they were and then bring back the orange workers where you need them and make them Ford. No more Light blue, orange crap!. These people also new they were temps, why are they still working while your sending people out of state??

I think all this is minor and the IUAW should have no reason not to ask for these things. We haven't gotten a raise since 2004 I think and this is just unbelievable to me, I think the raise is the most important thing we should get.

I also think for every billion the Company earns they should set aside (like BP) money for an employee fund so that everyone has a chance to go to school or to start a business. I have no idea how this would work but I think it should be done.

One of you disfunctional fucks actually gave this post a negative???

Keep spinnin' Walter. :Asswipesjustdon'tgetit:

This is exactly my point. We have to better educate outselves.

I've been hoping you would educate yourself period. You have shown to be one of the most clueless individuals I have met on this board.

First off our union dues do not go towards influencing politicians.

I can't comment on the UAW, but this is not the case with the CAW. And I doubt there is much difference between the two.

So you are wrong there.

Something you're use to being.

Second I am willing to bet that at least half of Ford employees would not be still working there if it wasnt for the union fighting for their asses. Had they been in any other non union facility they would of been canned. So this is my point stand with your union and stand against those that oppose your union.

I don' think it's "half". But you're right, without the union there are a lot of people who would no longer be working for Ford. Which is exactly the problem with the union. If the union spent half as much time and energy doing what's best for the real workers, and not protecting the idiots, we as a whole would be in a lot better shape.

One time did I needed the union to back me up, and instead my rep for an early lunch. How did I get out of the situation? My Supervisor and Area Manager stepped in and backed me up. Glad I pay those dues every month (even in months we were laid off).

Because you know as well as I do that at the end of the day no matter what gripes you have with the union their the reason that you are able to put food on your table........

Funny, when I look at my cheque, it says "Ford", not "CAW". Ford made the decision to hire me, their money puts food on my table. The dues that are taken from me by the union prevents more food from being on my table.

• Like 2

I've been hoping you would educate yourself period. You have shown to be one of the most clueless individuals I have met on this board.

I can't comment on the UAW, but this is not the case with the CAW. And I doubt there is much difference between the two.

So you are wrong there.

Second I am willing to bet that at least half of Ford employees would not be still working there if it wasnt for the union fighting for their asses. Had they been in any other non union facility they would of been canned. So this is my point stand with your union and stand against those that oppose your union.

I don' think it's "half". But you're right, without the union there are a lot of people who would no longer be working for Ford. Which is exactly the problem with the union. If the union spent half as much time and energy doing what's best for the real workers, and not protecting the idiots, we as a whole would be in a lot better shape.

One time did I needed the union to back me up, and instead my rep for an early lunch. How did I get out of the situation? My Supervisor and Area Manager stepped in and backed me up. Glad I pay those dues every month (even in months we were laid off).

Because you know as well as I do that at the end of the day no matter what gripes you have with the union their the reason that you are able to put food on your table........

Funny, when I look at my cheque, it says "Ford", not "CAW". Ford made the decision to hire me, their money puts food on my table. The dues that are taken from me by the union prevents more food from being on my table.

So you are wrong there.

Here is what we won't and I think most would agree: (let me spell it out for you and the lawyers)

I would gladly let Ford keep all of that , please just revoke the entry level language.

• Like 1

In the next Goveners election we will all be voting on if this should be a union State or not. It may be changed to a right to work State where you are not forced to join the union.

Who knew that the UAW (and CAW) had so many scab wannabes?

If your union is so bad go work at Wal-Mart or some other organization that caters to suck holes.

If you have a problem locally then get involved, run in the next election and change things or just keep whining and doing nothing.

If your union is so bad go work at Wal-Mart or some other organization that caters to suck holes.

If you have a problem locally then get involved, run in the next election and change things or just keep whining and doing nothing.

In the next Goveners election we will all be voting on if this should be a union State or not. It may be changed to a right to work State where you are not forced to join the union.

Lets examine what happens in "Right - To - Work" states where a company has Union represented employees.

When an employee 'opts-out' of Union representation, they must accept pay and benefit terms the same as those that are represented. They just cant go and bargain for themselves.

Then if the employee gets themselves into trouble, the Union has to represent them anyway, regardless that they dont pay dues or want the Union as their representative.

The Union has a legal obligation for safety and welfare for the un-represented employee, regardless of belief or dues payment.

The Union has to file grievances and possibly arbitrate on behalf of the un-represented employee and bear the full cost.

What the Union doesnt have to do:

Give the unrepresented employee a voice!

They dont vote on contract.

How the Union will handle their grievance or arbitration.

Allow the un-represented to get access to events and consumer discounts (ie:amusement park discounts) <--- some might say whoooopty-doo!

The un-represented has to accept the Union's outcome of their grievance/arbitration without recourse toward the Union.

The un-represented may not get immediate attention and their case may get 'lost' in the shuffle.

But thats what I've seen and experienced over the years. Many in RTW states that opt out of the Union usually join when they find themselves in trouble.

Tapper

This is exactly my point. We have to better educate outselves. First off our union dues do not go towards influencing politicians. So you are wrong there. Second I am willing to bet that at least half of Ford employees would not be still working there if it wasnt for the union fighting for their asses. Had they been in any other non union facility they would of been canned. So this is my point stand with your union and stand against those that oppose your union. Because you know as well as I do that at the end of the day no matter what gripes you have with the union their the reason that you are able to put food on your table........

agreed, please educate yourself!

Come on now we need to stand by our union they still have work to do.After all they gave up Cola,Gen Pool,cut our brake times eliminated our bonus in lieu of raises,elininated a vacation day raised our medical co pays but they still have work to do.They need to lower our base wage to the second tier leval.Stand by our Union even if they don't stand by you. .Help Ford out too buy a Mexican Fusion or the new Mexican Fiesta .

I thought all the things you brought up above, YOU voted on. I don't understand why so many people voted to give up these things. If you realy wanted them Why did you vote to give them up? It's a good thing the company didn't ask for your cars, You would have gave them up to.

If I was a professional baseball player, and my agent got me into a bad contract, his other clients should tell me that if I don't like it. I should play basketball or football. No! I should fire my agent and get a new one. Or maybe I should become the agent for all of his other clients myself. I don't think they would go for that. I am not qualified for that field of endeavour, just like 99% of autoworkers. They run for union positions for the perks, not because they have the training. Having unqualified people thinking that they are running the show, allows the real union unfettered power. Keeping the "membership" brainwashed and detatched from the real goings-on gives the union a real slice of the pie while the workers believe and have faith like the indoctrinated cultists they are. We will drink any Kool-Aid they tell us to drink.

Edited by Trimdingman

I thought all the things you brought up above, YOU voted on. I don't understand why so many people voted to give up these things. If you realy wanted them Why did you vote to give them up? It's a good thing the company didn't ask for your cars, You would have gave them up to.

Yes I voted No and will continue voting No.

Yes I voted No and will continue voting No.

Then you should have opened your mouth and as you do on here and informed the others to take a good hard look at what they are doing and ask why they are willing to give up so much instead of waiting until now to say what you think. It's too late! It will take another 30 years of bargaining to get that all back. Just think of what the new members in years to come will think of the people who gave up so much for nothing.

Then you should have opened your mouth and as you do on here and informed the others to take a good hard look at what they are doing and ask why they are willing to give up so much instead of waiting until now to say what you think. It's too late! It will take another 30 years of bargaining to get that all back. Just think of what the new members in years to come will think of the people who gave up so much for nothing.

When these sell-out artists retire, their pensions will be frozen, and because of high inflation coming in the near future, they will soon be worthless. Benefits are being phased out. I had to pay $600 out of pocket for dental work that is not even worth $600. They have the prices jacked up because people have dental plans. Now the plans do not cover the jacked up prices, and are falling further behind every year. I don't think that I will ever again be in a position to purchase a new vehicle, and I am a top tier worker. Future workers will only dream of having a new car.