Finally got my Fiesta!

I have been anxiously waiting to get a Fiesta for what has felt like forever, and finally, just out of pure luck a few days ago I called a different dealer in my area than the one I had originally been dealing with and they had one in stock for purchase spec'd out exactly the way I wanted it! So i had no choice but to get down there as quick as possible and make it mine before someone else did.

Its an SES hatch w/o upgrade package with black cloth interior and a 5-speed manual.

I got it for a 3 year lease and I'm pretty happy with the overall price too.

Funny side note:

I have to learn how to drive a stick asap but I figured I wouldn't get a better opportunity than this and from what I can tell just from learning how to drive the stick the car has great get up and go!

I honestly couldn't be any happier about my purchase!

post-22878-12800946517038_thumb.jpg

Edited by jsford91
  • Like 1

I have been anxiously waiting to get a Fiesta for what has felt like forever, and finally, just out of pure luck a few days ago I called a different dealer in my area than the one I had originally been dealing with and they had one in stock for purchase spec'd out exactly the way I wanted it! So i had no choice but to get down there as quick as possible and make it mine before someone else did.

Its an SES hatch w/o upgrade package with black cloth interior and a 5-speed manual.

I got it for a 3 year lease and I'm pretty happy with the overall price too.

Funny side note:

I have to learn how to drive a stick asap but I figured I wouldn't get a better opportunity than this and from what I can tell just from learning how to drive the stick the car has great get up and go!

I honestly couldn't be any happier about my purchase!

post-22878-12800946517038_thumb.jpg

Congrats!

How much $$$ if I may ask?

I thought they weren't doing leases on the Fiesta.......or so I was told.

Very slick, esp in black, congrats!

Thanks!

and Yeah that was the impression I was under too because I was also originally told the same thing about leasing. I had every intention of doing a 60 month buy until the guy told me that he recommended I lease it instead.

The final figure came out to be $288/month for 36 months and 12,000 miles/year through Ford Credit. I was aiming for a figure around $250/month so I have no complaints with that price.

Thanks!

and Yeah that was the impression I was under too because I was also originally told the same thing about leasing. I had every intention of doing a 60 month buy until the guy told me that he recommended I lease it instead.

The final figure came out to be $288/month for 36 months and 12,000 miles/year through Ford Credit. I was aiming for a figure around $250/month so I have no complaints with that price.

GREAT residual ( 64% 24 months ) lousy rate ( std )....but hey enjoy, mines black as well...STILL not sold on Tuxedo black...prefer std black, but hey, the only exterior colors that come with the Plum interior I wanted were WHite and Magenta...NOT! ...why not the Grey?????