UAW's Bob King: Stronger union being born

RLMFAO !!!! Come on Bob !!! Whether the other companies adopt your principles or not....you have no choice but to respect the decision of their workers to join the UAW or not to join. Now if you offer to sh*t can the card check , you may just get some attention down in Georgetown and the like.

Should have known to expect this from a guy who came of age in the 60's. Flower Power to you too Bobette. Go Girl.....

• Like 1

RLMFAO !!!! Come on Bob !!! Whether the other companies adopt your principles or not....you have no choice but to respect the decision of their workers to join the UAW or not to join. Now if you offer to sh*t can the card check , you may just get some attention down in Georgetown and the like.

Should have known to expect this from a guy who came of age in the 60's. Flower Power to you too Bobette. Go Girl.....

Where is that picture of Bob in the red and white striped sweater and cap with GutOurFuture in the foreground?

only if we stick together support your union thats right your union most forget that little thing called union

duh you are the union stop blaming the leadership for your failures you vote well some do and like all election everyone that bitches

didn't vote and always have excuses for not voting i i i i blowed the supervisor today because i need the money

always a strange thing the biggest bitches that have complaints are suckasses that don't get there way

in my plant there called utility :hysterical:

Come on, he's trying to target other companies to go union because the membership now is suffering!.

HoW about doing for it's current members and then tackle the larger picture later (Union recruiting). This is BS!.. We lost so much Boby boy, don't be another GettoF*&ker..

The current membership is falling apart, lets start from the bottom up and make some changes before you go ahead and try to take over McDonnalds and TacoBell.

• Like 1

Come on, he's trying to target other companies to go union because the membership now is suffering!.

HoW about doing for it's current members and then tackle the larger picture later (Union recruiting). This is BS!.. We lost so much Boby boy, don't be another GettoF*&ker..

The current membership is falling apart, lets start from the bottom up and make some changes before you go ahead and try to take over McDonnalds and TacoBell.

Bob and Ghetto didn't and still don't give a crap about us captive dues paying members. Our money is a sure thing and only total job separation can change that.

This is why Bob is focused on new money. Recruitment, funded with OUR dues, will fill his pockets much more efficiently, and then the cycle starts all over again.

995, you make some sense but, you're new here. I am willing to bet that you will very shortly come to the realization that most of the suckasses that post here are salary or upper union (the royal family) or shit stirring reporters.

Makes me sick and makes me not contribute like I used to.

Edited by Trufflebuns

only if we stick together support your union thats right your union most forget that little thing called union

duh you are the union stop blaming the leadership for your failures you vote well some do and like all election everyone that bitches

didn't vote and always have excuses for not voting i i i i blowed the supervisor today because i need the money

always a strange thing the biggest bitches that have complaints are suckasses that don't get there way

in my plant there called utility :hysterical:

I don't recall having an oppurtunity to vote for King or Gettelfinger.

• Like 1

I don't recall having an oppurtunity to vote for King or Gettelfinger.

AAAAA----MEN Until the day comes when we, the dues payers cast a vote they will NEVER work for us! Right now they work for Washington and eachother F this Delegate sh--t. When they have to answer to us on Election day ---I guarentee you they will answer to us EVERY day!

• Like 1

AAAAA----MEN Until the day comes when we, the dues payers cast a vote they will NEVER work for us! Right now they work for Washington and eachother F this Delegate sh--t. When they have to answer to us on Election day ---I guarentee you they will answer to us EVERY day!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

An organization that negotiates workers' wages and benefits and assures that a signed contract is followed to the letter with no loopholes does not need to be a quasi- religious cult with it's clients turned into brainwashed zombies. You hire the company on a contractural basis, and if they do not do a satisfactory job, you do not renew the contract, and hire a different firm. You do not do the work yourself that you are paying to have done. Voting to "elect" unqualified fellow auto workers to do work which they are not trained to do is not Democracy. It is stupidity. We are not the union. We are autoworkers. That is our expertise. Let the union take the money it is being paid and hire professionals who are qualified to negotiate; who know the law. This whole system they have now is a scam.

• Like 1

:hysterical: you don't know shit you send delegates to vote on your behalf which you elect in a local election

you elected Bob

right along with the other locals :happy feet:

Wrong the delegates vote for who they are told to vote for.They just rubber stamp the pre ordained president.Just like a communist election one canidate only.

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

:hysterical: you don't know shit you send delegates to vote on your behalf which you elect in a local election

you elected Bob

right along with the other locals :happy feet:

And then I tell my delegates who I want voted in right? oh wait, or do they vote for whoever they are told to vote for? What a joke.

• Like 2