Noose found at Ford stamping plant

chuck734

Ford did not comment on if the noose might be race related.

Funny.

Back in May, a person on my street distraught over the sudden death of his wife by an aneurism hung himself in his basement using an electrical cord noose. Very sad, his teenage children found him dead when the year before they found the mother dead, too.

Anyways, he was white.

Unless there were specific threats involved, why does everyone assume it's racial? Maybe it was someone contemplating suicide?

Just sayin' ...

• Like 2

Funny.

Back in May, a person on my street distraught over the sudden death of his wife by an aneurism hung himself in his basement using an electrical cord noose. Very sad, his teenage children found him dead when the year before they found the mother dead, too.

Anyways, he was white.

Unless there were specific threats involved, why does everyone assume it's racial? Maybe it was someone contemplating suicide?

Just sayin' ...

When I was younger an old neighbor of ours did the same thing. His wife and daughter left the house to go grocery shopping and he hung himself in the stairwell with an electrical cord. They found him when they returned home. He had Dementia and thought they left him for good... This also had nothing to do with racism.

Open up a history book and you'll find that white people were also hung in our country's past and all over the world . People hang themselves everyday all across our country. . What a non-story this is, but I'm sure when I watch the news tonight there it will be!

Edited by talan423
  • Like 2

Funny.

Anyways, he was white.

Just sayin' ...

There was a noose found in the plant where I worked. We were required to tie different types of knots for certain products. The company pounced right on it as being a racial incident and launched an investigation. I don't even want to go into the time I offered some of my rice cakes to an Asian.

• Like 2

Why is it that whenever the word "racial" or "racist" is brought up people automaticly think it's a white person being racial agaisn't an african american person? I know alot of african american people who are racist agaisn't white people and that's ok?

Edited by fantasyfrank
  • Like 2

Some guy was probably going to kill himself in that area at the time or was thinking about it. Although sometimes maintenance people hang cords on hilos while they are using them, they may forget to take them off and put them away. It only takes one person to say the wrong thing to someone and that's how things get started.

Here is an example..

If you say you have a gun and your going to go shoot something this weekend and someone over hears this, you could get in trouble. That person may not know your talking to someone else about going hunting.