Prettiest supercar ever VS Ugliest supercar ever

Versa-Tech

Lambo does it again.

My dream car garage just got bigger

I believe that the Lamorghini factory does not race. If I had a choice between the Lambo, a Ferrari, an Aston-Martin, I would not pick the Lambo for that very reason. Racing just makes a car manufacturere build better cars. IMO

Edited by DUCKRACER

I believe that the Lamorghini factory does not race. If I had a choice between the Lambo, a Ferrari, an Aston-Martin, I would not pick the Lambo for that very reason. Racing just makes a car manufacturere build better cars. IMO

They used to... in F1 as late as the nineties.

pretty damned well as their quality is still better than most manufacturers

Have been been asleep for the last few months? 2010 proved that quality and toyota don't belong in the same sentence.

Besides, I've always questioned what "they" base quality off of.

Someone who owns a performance car, and treats it like a performance car, will have more issues than a grandmother who hits the road once a month.

Someone who owns uses their truck / SUV for heavy duty / work / hauling / towing purposes, is putting more wear and tear on their vehicle than a soccer mom is.

I've always said, if you only need a car to go get groceries, I'm sure anything will do. But if you need a car that performs and can handle everything you throw at it, I'd avoid the Asian market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...