Edge Delivery Method

Egor416

Hey guys, this may be a dumb question, but the window sticker to my Edge says the method of transportation is going to be convoy. I've seen others that say rail, so am I to assume convoy is via truck? I'd love to have delivery before Christmas so I'm hoping this if faster than rail.

Any insight would be appreciated.

We got a youngan! :hysterical:

Welcome to Ford...I'm sure you will love your Edge...especially coming from a Neon!

Thanks, I'm definitely looking forward to it. The Neon isnt the greatest car in the world, but it definitely has served me well over the years. It'll be sad to see her go... :hysterical:

Nice thanks. That's what I'm hoping for since the build is scheduled for the 13th.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but OAC has been running short shifts this week due to the chaos on HWY402 near Sarnia. We have lost almost 2 days production(4 shifts) so everything will be pushed back. Hopefully it will be built before the week is out.

Edited by Horseman

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but OAC has been running short shifts this week due to the chaos on HWY402 near Sarnia. We have lost almost 2 days production(4 shifts) so everything will be pushed back. Hopefully it will be built before the week is out.

Sounds like a real mess up there. Thanks for the update though. I've been trying to track the VIN but haven't gotten any updates....this explains it.

thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...