Grievance Pay???

salinedude

I was told we will be getting a grievance check this month for around $1,000. Not sure if it is true or not.Thought i would put it out there and see if anyone heard anything..

Just found out it’s not the equity of sacrifice grievance that everyone signed. Apparently UAW legal and Ford legal have reached an impasse and could not come to terms of restoring some of our wage cuts and are setting a date to take it to arbitration. The company obviously just wants to share sacrifice and no reward with the hourly.

Oh and by the way right winger, are you paying attention???

Just found out it’s not the equity of sacrifice grievance that everyone signed. Apparently UAW legal and Ford legal have reached an impasse and could not come to terms of restoring some of our wage cuts and are setting a date to take it to arbitration. The company obviously just wants to share sacrifice and no reward with the hourly.

Oh and by the way right winger, are you paying attention???

How many hours did you work this year? Assuming you were close to full time, I'll trade my salaried bonus check for your profit sharing check.

How many of your buddies were let go with no package?

Did you pay 4K+ out of pocket for medical bills this year on top of the insurance premiums withheld from my check?

There are beneifts to being salaried, and I would never want to trade, but it is not all roses on this side.

• Like 1

I was told we will be getting a grievance check this month for around $1,000. Not sure if it is true or not.Thought i would put it out there and see if anyone heard anything..

The other part of the rumor that you did not mention, This info was handed out at DTP 2 to 3 weeks ago via handbill.

How many hours did you work this year? Assuming you were close to full time, I'll trade my salaried bonus check for your profit sharing check.

Did you pay 4K+ out of pocket for medical bills this year on top of the insurance premiums withheld from my check?

There are beneifts to being salaried, and I would never want to trade, but it is not all roses on this side.

:hysterical: go away troll

sounds like you need a union!

• Like 1

Yes, one of the bonuses to being salaried is that you are now getting your performance reviews with salaried increases to offset that so called 4k out of pocket expense along with the fact that the company is still matching your 401K money and if you were smart and bought while low, you should all have a healthy return on your investment by now. Does that happen for the hourly, NOT! Most big companies want their employees to invest in the company. Again, salaried looking after their own and not anyone else who might appreciate the company that they are working for.

I'll trade my profit sharing check if the company will match my stock dollar for dollar.

How many sick days did you get with pay this year? Salaried can only get sick, not hourly. No sick day pay on this side, but threats of write-ups all the time.

There are a lot of benefits to being salaried, I've been both!

Yes, one of the bonuses to being salaried is that you are now getting your performance reviews with salaried increases to offset that so called 4k out of pocket expense along with the fact that the company is still matching your 401K money and if you were smart and bought while low, you should all have a healthy return on your investment by now. Does that happen for the hourly, NOT! Most big companies want their employees to invest in the company. Again, salaried looking after their own and not anyone else who might appreciate the company that they are working for.

I'll trade my profit sharing check if the company will match my stock dollar for dollar.

How many sick days did you get with pay this year? Salaried can only get sick, not hourly. No sick day pay on this side, but threats of write-ups all the time.

There are a lot of benefits to being salaried, I've been both!

What do you want a cookie or something? You love to toot your own horn..Ever hear of humility? Get over yourself

What do you want a cookie or something? You love to toot your own horn..Ever hear of humility? Get over yourself

I don't understand your comment at all unless you are a salaried suck##s like the rest of them. WTH do you mean get over yourself? I was commenting on some of the losses of the hourly perks compared to what the salaried side still have. RE-READ !! You need an education my friend.

I don't understand your comment at all unless you are a salaried suck##s like the rest of them. WTH do you mean get over yourself? I was commenting on some of the losses of the hourly perks compared to what the salaried side still have. RE-READ !! You need an education my friend.

lol, I really didn't get where this guy was coming from either.

This is what I meant..you are ALWAYS on here pissing and moaning about how smart you are and how you went to night school to become salaried yet you feel you are smarter than most of your salaried brethren and feel you deserve raises and promotion blah blah blah..You also seem to love to point out peoples lack of education in your mind(humility)..Ive butted heads before with you over your self perceived intelligence(work on your memory skills). I also know who you are and see your ass at work daily..That help? Also as I pointed out to you I have as much or more education as you so nice try on that one

This is what I meant..you are ALWAYS on here pissing and moaning about how smart you are and how you went to night school to become salaried yet you feel you are smarter than most of your salaried brethren and feel you deserve raises and promotion blah blah blah..You also seem to love to point out peoples lack of education in your mind(humility)..Ive butted heads before with you over your self perceived intelligence(work on your memory skills). I also know who you are and see your ass at work daily..That help? Also as I pointed out to you I have as much or more education as you so nice try on that one

:hysterical: thank you i needed the laugh

:hysterical:

Dude, you are so mistaken about who I am. I feel sorry for the person that is working there that you think I am. I left what was still known as the DAP when the new DTP first opened and have not returned since that day. I transferred as an hourly and remained an hourly. My memory skills are fine. I still recall you being a total jack##S!! I probably have never met you in person because I'm sure you are not an "original DAP person", many of them are probably long gone by now. I never point out the lack of education to others unless they are having trouble with reading the posts. If you re-read my posts, I firmly, without any hesitation, support the hard working union members period!! You seem to totally miss the point of the conversation that I was pointing out, to who was probably a salaried person, complaining about his/her out of pocket health care costs. In which I replied, those cost are more than made up with the 401K match that the company provides its salaried employees. It was also, in a round about way, stated that hourly would be in a much better position if their investment into a 401K was matched by the company they worked for. Who does not agree with that?? Yes, we have butted heads before because you need to read S L O W E R. Maybe I should form it in a way of a Christmas List so you will understand.....Dear Santa Allen, all the members want for Christmas is

OT over 8 hours restored

Xmas bonus would be nice even if its a little late

COLA

2%,3%,2% performance reinstated

Sick day pay (in our dreams) but still wish

and any other thing you can think of to add to Santa's list, I won't get greedy. Oh and BTW, GEN kept people employed and off unemployment rolls also.

Dude, you are so mistaken about who I am. I feel sorry for the person that is working there that you think I am. I left what was still known as the DAP when the new DTP first opened and have not returned since that day. I transferred as an hourly and remained an hourly. My memory skills are fine. I still recall you being a total jack##S!! I probably have never met you in person because I'm sure you are not an "original DAP person", many of them are probably long gone by now. I never point out the lack of education to others unless they are having trouble with reading the posts. If you re-read my posts, I firmly, without any hesitation, support the hard working union members period!! You seem to totally miss the point of the conversation that I was pointing out, to who was probably a salaried person, complaining about his/her out of pocket health care costs. In which I replied, those cost are more than made up with the 401K match that the company provides its salaried employees. It was also, in a round about way, stated that hourly would be in a much better position if their investment into a 401K was matched by the company they worked for. Who does not agree with that?? Yes, we have butted heads before because you need to read S L O W E R. Maybe I should form it in a way of a Christmas List so you will understand.....Dear Santa Allen, all the members want for Christmas is

OT over 8 hours restored

Xmas bonus would be nice even if its a little late

COLA

2%,3%,2% performance reinstated

Sick day pay (in our dreams) but still wish

and any other thing you can think of to add to Santa's list, I won't get greedy. Oh and BTW, GEN kept people employed and off unemployment rolls also.

I still have inboxes you sent me from 4 months ago where you were saying you were salaried...So let me get this right..you went from hourly to salaried then now according to you back to hourly..I still have your inboxes and wish I could post them. You stated in your last post you have been hourly AND salaried. PRETENDER.........