10 post rule?

bri23

• 2 weeks later...

I am a new member as well. I actually joined a couple weeks ago, but have been trying patiently not to pay attention to the whole order process (It'll drive you nuts). Also, have been researching this site and have enjoyed hearing fellow members experiences with their respective purchases. Look forward to my new Explorer within the coming weeks.....months.....whenever.

A video of My truck being made now that would be pretty sweet to have I agree :-D

Heck I would Love to see where My 03' Cobra has been as the VIN comes up as a pre-production car before Job 1 which I was told it may have been used for Media photos and ??? Not sure If I want to know what else...lol

I love the car though as its a blast to drive :shift:

I love my Fords :wub:

Tina

I will Be At The Land O Lakes National this year!

I was at Isanti's National 2 years ago ( my first year back since the 80's) then It went to WI.This last summer

SO Excited to Finally get to St. Cloud as I here its a really nice track!

Last Year I raced Rockford, WI rapids, (missed Nebraska as we had to put our dog to sleep that weekend last minute :-( so we hit Disney Nats (I got a cup :-) and then Grands, I Finished N.A.G 3 This year I was sitting 1st In NAG points but got T-boned in the first turn at Grands I didnt go down but the girl that rammed me did but which slowed Me down and created a big gap from the front runners I caught back up to the group by the last Turn but didnt pass any of them ran out of track and I had to get 1st to keep NAG 1 as all 3 of us were tight in points :-/ Oh well theres always this year :-)

As far as local races I hit up Rockford as its 1 1/2 away and Walworth (Elkhorn) Indoor in The winter thats about 40 min from me, Also Have Milwaukee BMX a 1/2 hour away but that track is at a Ski hill and it gets hit hard by the weather so its not really pristine more like 80's old school racing all over again which isnt bad as it keeps your skills up...lol..And FondDuLac BMX is a hour away, supposed to be getting a new Track In Madison soon too.

Cool to find another BMXer!!!

I will Be At The Land O Lakes National this year!

I was at Isanti's National 2 years ago ( my first year back since the 80's) then It went to WI.This last summer

SO Excited to Finally get to St. Cloud as I here its a really nice track!

Last Year I raced Rockford, WI rapids, (missed Nebraska as we had to put our dog to sleep that weekend last minute :-( so we hit Disney Nats (I got a cup :-) and then Grands, I Finished N.A.G 3 This year I was sitting 1st In NAG points but got T-boned in the first turn at Grands I didnt go down but the girl that rammed me did but which slowed Me down and created a big gap from the front runners I caught back up to the group by the last Turn but didnt pass any of them ran out of track and I had to get 1st to keep NAG 1 as all 3 of us were tight in points :-/ Oh well theres always this year :-)

As far as local races I hit up Rockford as its 1 1/2 away and Walworth (Elkhorn) Indoor in The winter thats about 40 min from me, Also Have Milwaukee BMX a 1/2 hour away but that track is at a Ski hill and it gets hit hard by the weather so its not really pristine more like 80's old school racing all over again which isnt bad as it keeps your skills up...lol..And FondDuLac BMX is a hour away, supposed to be getting a new Track In Madison soon too.

Cool to find another BMXer!!!

Ah, memories. I did BMX locally for a couple years when I was maybe 11-12 years old. I enjoyed it, but I got more into road biking when I hit high school.