ACH Pack your bags

the truth

Do what is best for you. But this is THE TRUTH -- if you want to remain a first tier Ford employee you will HAVE to go to a Ford facility . Take control of your own destiny or else the company will make the decission for you . If you have the opportunity to relocate where you want to go than do it ! If not after the next contract the company will TELL YOU where a tier 1 pay job is and you will not have a choice. After the next contract, there will be NO FORD workers in any ACH plants, only the lower payed worker will remain. This is THE TRUTH !!

Do what is best for you. But this is THE TRUTH -- if you want to remain a first tier Ford employee you will HAVE to go to a Ford facility . Take control of your own destiny or else the company will make the decission for you . If you have the opportunity to relocate where you want to go than do it ! If not after the next contract the company will TELL YOU where a tier 1 pay job is and you will not have a choice. After the next contract, there will be NO FORD workers in any ACH plants, only the lower payed worker will remain. This is THE TRUTH !!

Oh great and powerful OZ !!!!!!!! I'll just click my ruby slippers and .....there's no place like home, no place like home, no place like.....hey Truth ... there are no Ford locations in Kansas LOL!!!!! They have to offer us locations dude. You cant except what aint on the table. Let me guess , you are one of the executive board at Sandusky that is fleeing for Brookpark ???????????

They DON'T have to offer you LOCATIONS!!!! They can tell you where there is an opening and you either go or stay........

sandusky has alot of people scared not me go where i want to go hopefully kentucky is comin up kansas city is investing money probly b openins thier too worst thing that happens they force us out would b in zone avon/ im tryin to look ahead then go from thier alot of overtime at sandusky for now i dont work alot of it but its thier if i want it til they throw me out lol some of the people that left for good reasons one uaw brother takes care of his dad witch is in his 70s another friend has little girls and brookpark is closer than sandusky so not all jump ship scared more personal for them but our union reps should of been last to go in march group to help our union settle in our replacements

sandusky has alot of people scared not me go where i want to go hopefully kentucky is comin up kansas city is investing money probly b openins thier too worst thing that happens they force us out would b in zone avon/ im tryin to look ahead then go from thier alot of overtime at sandusky for now i dont work alot of it but its thier if i want it til they throw me out lol some of the people that left for good reasons one uaw brother takes care of his dad witch is in his 70s another friend has little girls and brookpark is closer than sandusky so not all jump ship scared more personal for them but our union reps should of been last to go in march group to help our union settle in our replacements

That's one loooong sentence!

P.s. Spell check is a good thing.

• Like 3

What a moron...This isnt even comprehendible to read. Are you in fourth grade budlight?

• Like 2

Oh great and powerful OZ !!!!!!!! I'll just click my ruby slippers and .....there's no place like home, no place like home, no place like.....hey Truth ... there are no Ford locations in Kansas LOL!!!!! They have to offer us locations dude. You cant except what aint on the table. Let me guess , you are one of the executive board at Sandusky that is fleeing for Brookpark ???????????

Actually, there is a location in Kansas. Kansas City HVC in Shawnee, Kansas.

• 2 weeks later...

It's already happening! Just heard a union rep. say how in our plant we MUST take in transfers or they will get terminated from their facilities!!! Sad day. Watch out if you go to some of these plants. The hsv centers are a joke. Combined trades, no skilled workers. There are openings way down south but we hear no money to transfer, just a job.

It's already happening! Just heard a union rep. say how in our plant we MUST take in transfers or they will get terminated from their facilities!!! Sad day. Watch out if you go to some of these plants. The hsv centers are a joke. Combined trades, no skilled workers. There are openings way down south but we hear no money to transfer, just a job.

I heard the same rumor.

1) Forced Transfers

2) Forced terminations

3) Forced sad days

4) HSV centers are jokes

5) Forced combined trades

6) Forced no skilled workers

7) No transfer money

I heard this same rumor somewhere but I cant remember.

But yes it is true, I think