Modern Marvels...Trucks

Along with the big rigs they talked about the F150.

I liked the guy on the line at the Rouge plant with the "Callahan Auto Parts" t-shirt! (Didn't see any "Zalinski" shirts)

Didn't see on the online guide when it'll be re-aired. Have to keep an eye out for it.

Didn't mention the EB but they showed a truck pulling 8k pound up a 7% grade and it had the EB badges on the doors.

Edited by MY93SHO

I did a search on the Dish Network schedule all the way out to 2/15 and didn't see anything specifically titled "Trucks". There is an episode this evening at 9:00 titled "Driver's Seat Education". Is that it? I doubt I would be watching it though since my team will be going for number seven. :victory:

I did a search on the Dish Network schedule all the way out to 2/15 and didn't see anything specifically titled "Trucks". There is an episode this evening at 9:00 titled "Driver's Seat Education". Is that it? I doubt I would be watching it though since my team will be going for number seven. :victory:

Search "Modern Marvels" on History channel - the specific episode is called "Trucks."

Yeah I mentioned this along with some notes about Pawn Stars and American Pickers (AP) in another post. But get this: As I mentioned in that post, the guys on AP bought two huge Ford signs -- one red, one blue -- from this guy in Tennessee. What I forgot to mention was that this guy had 30 old classic Fords in a barn in mint condition! The camera panned real quickly but I could see a 57 hardtop retractable (Starliner or Sunliner? I forgot); a 56 pink and white Crown Vic; at least two 64 Mustangs; a 64 Galaxie Code R 427 engine that was made by Ford for NASCAR use; a 62 Galaxie, a 63 Galaxie, a 59 green and white hardtop; a Model A. So then the guys bring their Ford signs to their buddy who buys this kind of stuff and sitting out in front of this guy's place is a 56 T-Bird and a 56 Pickup........mint!