Focus Shipping Yet?

fusion37

On Feb 28, we ordered a 2012 Focus 5 Dr Titanium, Tuxedo Black, 6 Speed Automatic, Rapid Spec 401A, Navigation System, Winter Package, Parking Technology Package, Arctic White Interior Style Package. We were the dealer's first retail order.

How long does it take to get a ship date? We have a VIN: 1FAHP3N27CL145300

Also when will we be able to see the window sticker?

On Feb 28, we ordered a 2012 Focus 5 Dr Titanium, Tuxedo Black, 6 Speed Automatic, Rapid Spec 401A, Navigation System, Winter Package, Parking Technology Package, Arctic White Interior Style Package. We were the dealer's first retail order.

How long does it take to get a ship date? We have a VIN: 1FAHP3N27CL145300

Also when will we be able to see the window sticker?

The ETA usually doesn't show up until after the car is built. The ETA is a really rough estimate unfortunately.

The window sticker will usually show up one week before the build date.

Chibana, I would bet because you also ordered a Titanium that you are with the rest of us on the 25 April 2011.

Yep! The dealer got someone else in to handle the orders, apparently. He's emailing me my VIN and order number, and my build date is also April 25th.

I'm trying to figure out something and hope that maybe someone on here can help me out. I placed an order for a Titanium Focus back on Jan. 13. I still have no VIN or build date, yet it appears as if people that have ordered a similarly-equipped car much later than me are beginning to receive their VINs and build dates.

What could be the reason(s) for this?

Thanks in advance

I'm trying to figure out something and hope that maybe someone on here can help me out. I placed an order for a Titanium Focus back on Jan. 13. I still have no VIN or build date, yet it appears as if people that have ordered a similarly-equipped car much later than me are beginning to receive their VINs and build dates.

What could be the reason(s) for this?

Thanks in advance

It likely to be a dealer allotment limitation or a material hold particular to your vehicle combo. I've also seen more than once where a VIN has been issued, but for one reason or another, the dealer doesn't notice...

If you have your dealer and order number, you can contact http://www.facebook.com/JamieAtFord and she can tell you the status.

Thanks...I'll see if I can track down my order number.

It likely to be a dealer allotment limitation or a material hold particular to your vehicle combo. I've also seen more than once where a VIN has been issued, but for one reason or another, the dealer doesn't notice...

If you have your dealer and order number, you can contact http://www.facebook.com/JamieAtFord and she can tell you the status.

Good news: Daily builds don't reset the build sequence back to zero. So, #2500 in line doesn't mean #2500 that day, could be first.

Bad news: Just got rescheduled from Day of April 25 to Week of April 25.

Lesson: A watched pot never boils.

Now back to Day of April 25, with a lower rotation number. Yay! Boil pot, boil!

Party bonus. Got home from work today and there was a nifty shrinkwrapped Focus-graphics box in my mail containing a 2012 Focus travel mug and a personalized insert from my dealer thanking me for my early order. Return address was from Ford, Dearborn. Little things are always a nice touch.

I filled this mug this morning and through thermal reaction, an image of the Focus' engine Start/Stop button appears inside of its clear external cylinder wall and then disappears when the contents cool or after the mug is emptied. That's gotta make you smile just a little in the morning.

I filled this mug this morning and through thermal reaction, an image of the Focus' engine Start/Stop button appears inside of its clear external cylinder wall and then disappears when the contents cool or after the mug is emptied. That's gotta make you smile just a little in the morning.

C'mon now, let's see a picture of this.

Wow, this was an exercise in futility. Couldn't get photos to upload in advanced or basic mode with IE9, Firefox or Safari. Had to resort to creating a Picasa album. Here you go.

Click for Picasa Web photos of 2012 Focus travel mug.

Wow, that is SO cool, thanks for the photos... I wonder if the Ford Store has those...

focus%20mug%20cold.jpgfocus%20mug%20hot.jpg

Edited by Detroit Mustang