saline a non- union shop?

union94

You will have the opportunity to run and get elect at the facility you transfered from when taking a temp posting. This is not a call that would come locally. I believe their elections are next year and all temporary loans shouldl be in a Ford facility by this time, either by volunteer permanent openings or mandatorily placed in zone!.

Please explain? I got friends at Saline and they are greatful to have jobs, but would love to run for office in some capacity. If not I will let them know to get the heck out and request to go to a Ford facility.

You mean soon to be appointed Brandon his daddy has secured an appointment for him. Can you say nepotism. :censored:

He is a bargaining rep and if he gets moved up he will do a great job. You obviously do not know is dad or you would know that he is a respectable person! Pretty sure Brandon can stand on his own two feet!

Nepotism?? At Saline?? You gotta be kidding me...that place is nothing BUT family when it comes to the UAW. Its sickening.

There is no representation at Saline, I once was pulled into the union office by Kinitz, Brandon and about 6 other people asking me why I filed a harassment complaint on my supervisor at the time his name was (Zeake). Kinitz told me next time I do something like that to come to the union office first. I told him why? nothing gets done and if it was me my ass would be fired for making a threat or swearing or something, and I asked him why should you or I protect supervision. Brandon starts asking me questions and some others do, kinda like an ambush at the round table. I walked out of there and laughed my head off. I knew then and there what I was in for at Saline cause nothing was ever done or no investigation was started, yet the fucker Zeke (bitch that he is) could just slam me with fake/bogus writeups for nothing (abuse of supervision powers). Also Brandon doesn't even show up for work half the time and Kinitz is never there. Chairmans are not showing up for work, reps are not showing up for work, they are all getting paid to be out on the floor and they are not. People need to notify their service reps of this asap to put a stop to it.

Edited by sanduskyman

He is a bargaining rep and if he gets moved up he will do a great job. You obviously do not know is dad or you would know that he is a respectable person! Pretty sure Brandon can stand on his own two feet!

I agree. I am also a light blue at Saline, but haven't had as issue with the union. Brandon has always answered any questions I have had and is a highly intelligent guy from my experience. If he does go to International, good for him, he will do an excellent job!! I think all those complaining just need to realize you are not in the same plant where you came from and each plant runs things differently, and change is difficult. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to come to Saline and absolutely love my job there.

I agree. I am also a light blue at Saline, but haven't had as issue with the union. Brandon has always answered any questions I have had and is a highly intelligent guy from my experience. If he does go to International, good for him, he will do an excellent job!! I think all those complaining just need to realize you are not in the same plant where you came from and each plant runs things differently, and change is difficult. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to come to Saline and absolutely love my job there.

Just realize that there will always be one person from each plant hand picked (a nice guy) to go to international, this happens in every plant, just because this guy puts on an act doesn't mean you believe it. Just because he talks nice to you doesn't mean hes serious about helping you. He'a only trying to go to international dumb ass.

What happened to the comments about the safey rep and his son? too funny. I think they got 10 years seniority combined.

I forget what his name was, but that whole ordeal was about me pulling my parts closer to me on the line so we could keep the line running and get done early and leave. The utility girl would get pissy cause I would pull my parts closer so she ran and told the union and safety about it and they stuck up for me and the girl was mad cause she tried to rat me out and it didn't work. The union that came down happened to be the temp worker rep or light blue (whichever he was), and he stuck up for her then I called the safety guy down on the union side and they said what I was doing was no concern. They then called the safety (company) rep down which was the father of the light blue union rep (short guy with dark hair and dark mustache) - complete asshole, so he stuck up for his son and told me to move my parts back out. Engineering and the other safety told me I didn't have to do it, so the previous two grievances I had that light blue rep wrote for me never got submitted. So at this point the rep had an attitude with me, so when I went down to the union office to ask him wtf on the grievances, he swore at me and told me they weren't getting put through. Because the utility bitch didn't get her way on the line her and the rep that swore at me had me up in HR less then a week later for making a hostile work environment (a bogus complaint). HR spoke to me and the rep came in attempting to represent me and I told him to leave and to bring in Ford people, he got pissed and had an outburst which helped my case and walked out the door. lol

HR then spoke to me and they were just wondering what happened, they didn't even reprimand me, and I also recorded the whole conversation on my phone just in case they were gonna terminate my ass. (BTW I recommend any time you go to HR record the conversation) and just claim that you asked to record it before you turned it on and that they said yes, this way you have proof of what goes down in HR.

They sent me back to the line, investigated the location of my parts, I told them I was being harassed by the company safety guy because his son was the union rep and swore at me in the Union office and failed to perform his duty, the ford reps and safety people came out to the line and declared that the parts could be moved closer to me and that there was no violation, and everyone could go fuck themselves, cause I got the last laugh with the utility girl, light blue rep and the company safety fuck!. lol

This was just one of my funny days at Saline.. I loved that place and wish I was back!.. hahahahahahahahah

Remember always record your conversations you have with the company!. Else you may find your ass out the door and it's hard to prove wrongful termination especially if you got people claiming your making a hostile work environment just cause they don't like you and bogus complaints should be grounds for termination in itself.

I might post the audio recording of this conversation in this thread, I have to find out how to transfer from my phone to my email cause the file is too large and it won't email it.

Edited by sanduskyman

Sanduskyman as entertaining as it is to read your post bashing the Saline Union at least post facts.

1. There is not now nor has there ever been a company safety rep. with a son working at Saline.

2. There is not now nor has there ever been a temp. or light blue union rep. at Saline. The By-Laws stated the light blue employees had to be dues paying members of local 892 for 1 year before they could run for office. There has not been an election since any light blue employee would have been eligible.

3. The ACH temp. employees have never been allowed to run for any office other than executive board positions.

4. There was a rep. who was the son of one of the UAW appointed safety reps. who resigned but it had nothing to do with you or swearing at any employee.

5. You do not get sent to HR (Human Resources) for discipline you go to LR (Labor Relations).

6. All current and past 892 union reps. have been Ford employees.

Very entertaining though.

• Like 1

There is no representation at Saline, I once was pulled into the union office by Kinitz, Brandon and about 6 other people asking me why I filed a harassment complaint on my supervisor at the time his name was (Zeake). Kinitz told me next time I do something like that to come to the union office first. I told him why? nothing gets done and if it was me my ass would be fired for making a threat or swearing or something, and I asked him why should you or I protect supervision. Brandon starts asking me questions and some others do, kinda like an ambush at the round table. I walked out of there and laughed my head off. I knew then and there what I was in for at Saline cause nothing was ever done or no investigation was started, yet the fucker Zeke (bitch that he is) could just slam me with fake/bogus writeups for nothing (abuse of supervision powers). Also Brandon doesn't even show up for work half the time and Kinitz is never there. Chairmans are not showing up for work, reps are not showing up for work, they are all getting paid to be out on the floor and they are not. People need to notify their service reps of this asap to put a stop to it.

(Zeake) Is he black? Just trying to find out if its the right Zeake. If he is the one your talking about he is a good guy. He is a straight shooter if you do your job he dont mess with you but if your one of the guys with a handicap parking permit that runs into the plant with there shorts your an idiot.

It also sounds like your upset your still not at Saline and busting your butt at the assembly plant. Alot of people have it a lot harder than us and whining about it on here does no one any good.

• Like 1

(Zeake) Is he black? Just trying to find out if its the right Zeake. If he is the one your talking about he is a good guy. He is a straight shooter if you do your job he dont mess with you but if your one of the guys with a handicap parking permit that runs into the plant with there shorts your an idiot.

It also sounds like your upset your still not at Saline and busting your butt at the assembly plant. Alot of people have it a lot harder than us and whining about it on here does no one any good.

Trouble seems to find Chucky no matter where he works. He has trouble with the Union and management at DTP also...He needs to do some self evaluation

• Like 1

Those ACH temporary members will be afforded the opportunity to run for Executive Board Jobs only. Those members temporarily loaned into the plant will only be able to vote and run in their base locations or locations that they were loaned from!

Damn! If this is true what is going to happen to Team Flat Rock at Saline? Did Chuck Browning agree to this?happy%20feet.gif:hysterical:

• Like 1

Those ACH temporary members will be afforded the opportunity to run for Executive Board Jobs only. Those members temporarily loaned into the plant will only be able to vote and run in their base locations or locations that they were loaned from!

thats a laugh please post your by-laws that say that or uaw const. that says this! you will not find it. dues paying members in good standing at that local for one year. This "local" has no problem getting my dues every month! We have cards that say we are members of this local! OR ARE YOU REWRITING THE BY-LAWS AS WE SPEAK

thats a laugh please post your by-laws that say that or uaw const. that says this! you will not find it. dues paying members in good standing at that local for one year. This "local" has no problem getting my dues every month! We have cards that say we are members of this local! OR ARE YOU REWRITING THE BY-LAWS AS WE SPEAK

• Like 1

dah! We are talking about enforceing the contract, committee people doing thier job! thats it no more no less wake up and smell the coffee

Sanduskyman as entertaining as it is to read your post bashing the Saline Union at least post facts.

1. There is not now nor has there ever been a company safety rep. with a son working at Saline.

2. There is not now nor has there ever been a temp. or light blue union rep. at Saline. The By-Laws stated the light blue employees had to be dues paying members of local 892 for 1 year before they could run for office. There has not been an election since any light blue employee would have been eligible.

3. The ACH temp. employees have never been allowed to run for any office other than executive board positions.

4. There was a rep. who was the son of one of the UAW appointed safety reps. who resigned but it had nothing to do with you or swearing at any employee.

5. You do not get sent to HR (Human Resources) for discipline you go to LR (Labor Relations).

6. All current and past 892 union reps. have been Ford employees.

Very entertaining though.

First of all you "stroke nuts" HR is the same as Labor Relations. (Didn't you know this)??? lol now that's funny!.

and two, his son did not resign, he was shit canned for not doing his job and among other things as well. He got called out by myself in HR and that's why they had to shit can him because there was a biast matter there with a company safety rep having a son working downstairs. I won't mention his name cause you already know who I'm talking about. And he was by the way working down there as an alternate or rep covering the day shift idiots that didn't come in until 2 or 3pm instead of being in there at 6 am like they should have.

Ask yourself while your working why you don't see these idiots.. Cause none of them come to work.

Also I would like to see your so called bi-laws as well, what book did you get them out of, a "fairy tale" book? cause you and I both know these local union people do what they want in their plants. And because no one calls them out on them or notifies their servicing rep about the bullshit, they just keep doing what they want.

First of all you "stroke nuts" HR is the same as Labor Relations. (Didn't you know this)??? lol now that's funny!.

and two, his son did not resign, he was shit canned for not doing his job and among other things as well. He got called out by myself in HR and that's why they had to shit can him because there was a biast matter there with a company safety rep having a son working downstairs. I won't mention his name cause you already know who I'm talking about. And he was by the way working down there as an alternate or rep covering the day shift idiots that didn't come in until 2 or 3pm instead of being in there at 6 am like they should have.

Ask yourself while your working why you don't see these idiots.. Cause none of them come to work.

Also I would like to see your so called bi-laws as well, what book did you get them out of, a "fairy tale" book? cause you and I both know these local union people do what they want in their plants. And because no one calls them out on them or notifies their servicing rep about the bullshit, they just keep doing what they want.

Hey Chucky,

I see you on here banging on every elected rep at each location you have worked.

Have you ever had an elected rep that did a good job for you?

I think I'm starting to see a trend with you.

Just an observation.

Hey Chucky,

I see you on here banging on every elected rep at each location you have worked.

Have you ever had an elected rep that did a good job for you?

I think I'm starting to see a trend with you.

Just an observation.

No Chucky is a problem child every plant he goes to. He needs to watch because one day he REALLY is gonna get himself fired

• Like 1

Tom, and his useless clan , RING and all have not got a clue of what they are suppose to do , or what there job consist of, Tom tries to lead the way , but forgets to open his eyes, Brandon still holds Daddys hand and cant wait for his new spoon fed assignment at the region , and Jason S simply knows it all , cant get a thing done , but is going to negotiate a good contract for us, if he would only take time to read the old out dated piece of sh-- CONTRACT this committee has to be the worst ever . all of us members unfortunatley pay the consequences for there lack of knowledge and inability to comprehend whats taking place before our very eyes.

Tom, and his useless clan , RING and all have not got a clue of what they are suppose to do , or what there job consist of, Tom tries to lead the way , but forgets to open his eyes, Brandon still holds Daddys hand and cant wait for his new spoon fed assignment at the region , and Jason S simply knows it all , cant get a thing done , but is going to negotiate a good contract for us, if he would only take time to read the old out dated piece of sh-- CONTRACT this committee has to be the worst ever . all of us members unfortunatley pay the consequences for there lack of knowledge and inability to comprehend whats taking place before our very eyes.

I agree the entire committee is weak SCAREY weak. Now this election thing, lets get real its a ploy to protect , well let me call them the three stooges, Goddard , Kanitz , Sommerville fits dont it ,they have lobbied Bob King for protection because their memberships are done with them. Goddard is in his toughest race ever, Sommerville will no doubt loose , Kanitiz will be out numbered more light blue than dark ,WE AINT FEELING YOU TOM. The only check and balance is the democratic election process they want to take it from us too, no check and balance every three years, so why do you think these reps will represent you properly why would they, you cant vote for them were &^$#!*% IF WE DONT STICK TOGETHER!!