Profit Sharing Factor

rickf77

So is $5000. What's your point?

My point is the OP made $120,000. He based his profit sharing on the multiplier and estimated on $100,000 straight time.

He is obviously happy the hours he put in as well as the time away from his family is being rewarded with an estimated $7,800 dollars profit sharing

Why call him a liar?

Why discredit him?

Why not congratulate the guy for his larger than average bonus?

He is benefiting from a UAW negotiated perk which happens to be a huge windfall.

So my point is.......... So what if his estimate is off $500 dollars and his bonus is $7,300 dollars its still a hell of a lot of money and he was close in his estimate

Why pee on the guys happiness?

He put in the hours and he is being rewarded.

Good for him and the rest of us that are getting paid handsomely next week. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

My point is the OP made $120,000. He based his profit sharing on the multiplier and estimated on $100,000 straight time.

He is obviously happy the hours he put in as well as the time away from his family is being rewarded with an estimated $7,800 dollars profit sharing

Why call him a liar?

Why discredit him?

He is benefiting from a UAW negotiated perk which happens to be a huge windfall.

So my point is.......... So what if his estimate is off $500 dollars and his bonus is $7,300 dollars its still a hell of a lot of money and he was close in his estimate

Good for him and the rest of us that are getting paid handsomely next week. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

My head is spinning. :confused:

Why call him a liar?

Why discredit him?

I would say some people are jealous maybe.I think its a pretty close guess

What the hell does that have to do with my post?

If you made $120K, you won't get profit sharing on $100K, I can tell you that. You're not that "skilled" at calculating your check, are you?

I made ~$104k and I figure my wages to base profit sharing off of is ~$91k. His figures don't sound too far off.

Well here we are 2 days away from getting our bonuses

Some points to ponder

1) Don’t spend it right away

2) Plan for the future

3) Remember 2008

4) High gas prices

5) This summer may be a replay of 2008

6) Layoffs, rolling down weeks, extended shutdown of 2008

7) 2011 Contract Negotiations

8) Possible strike?

All of these points must be taken into account when we get OUR HUGE PAY OFF IN TWO DAYS!!!

A fool and his money are soon parted……….

Save your bonus, our economy could be in trouble with these high gas prices.

• Like 1

Some points to ponder

2) Plan for the future

3) Remember 2008

4) High gas prices

8) Possible strike?

All of these points must be taken into account when we get OUR HUGE PAY OFF IN TWO DAYS!!!

buy a Ford Hybrid!

Some points to ponder

2) Plan for the future

3) Remember 2008

4) High gas prices

8) Possible strike?

if this profit check is going to save you from a downturn, you're already in trouble.

If i was scared the world was going to end every day or the doom and gloom stories i read on here, i'd never enjoy anything in life and pinch every penny i make. this profit sharing is a bonus and i'm going to treat it as such, i didnt get this money in 2008 and i was fine then, not all of us live above our means.

• Like 1

Since were getting our checks wed, will our paystub be online tonight? Also, has anyone heard if they're going to keep peoples checks until they verify child support status?

The Ford site still has nothing at this point, I just checked my bank and they actually do have the amount posted to be deposited tomorrow, I bank with Parkside Credit Union so if you're with them, it's there, otherwise I'd imagine most banks have them or will have them before Ford actually posts them up on the At-Ford site.

The Ford site still has nothing at this point, I just checked my bank and they actually do have the amount posted to be deposited tomorrow, I bank with Parkside Credit Union so if you're with them, it's there, otherwise I'd imagine most banks have them or will have them before Ford actually posts them up on the At-Ford site.

normal checks show up just after 9 pm tues. on @ ford.com.

if this profit check is going to save you from a downturn, you're already in trouble.

If i was scared the world was going to end every day or the doom and gloom stories i read on here, i'd never enjoy anything in life and pinch every penny i make. this profit sharing is a bonus and i'm going to treat it as such, i didnt get this money in 2008 and i was fine then, not all of us live above our means.

People have different situations everyday! Five years ago, I went through a divorce that cost me 40k. You have no right blasting anyone since you have no idea what everyone's personal finances are. Shit happens, and we all have to deal with whats on our plate. Very condensending!!!

People have different situations everyday! Five years ago, I went through a divorce that cost me 40k. You have no right blasting anyone since you have no idea what everyone's personal finances are. Shit happens, and we all have to deal with whats on our plate. Very condensending!!!

crazy i went through a divorce that year too that cost me the same thing. weird. I'll stick to what i said though, if 5k is going to save you.. you're already in trouble.

A

crazy i went through a divorce that year too that cost me the same thing. weird. I'll stick to what i said though, if 5k is going to save you.. you're already in trouble.

Lol. It was an example. 5 yrs ago, yes it would've helped. I'm doing well now, thank you. Im speaking for the other 45k employees that work here. Ya know, since you're so righteous and all. I will stick with what I said about you being condescending.