AAI FORMER REJECTS

bigronigman

R U KIDDING ME , IM HEARING THAT SOME OF OUR FORMER UAW REJECTS THAT WE VOTED OUT YEARS AGO BECAUSE THEY WERE INAFECTIVE AND ABSENT HAVE WENT TO OTHER PLANTS ON THE LOAN OUTS AND THEY DONT HAVE IT SO EASY AND NOW THEY WANNA COME BACK AND TRY TO RUN FOR OUR UNION OFFICES , PLEASE WE HERE AT AAI CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELFS , THERE ARE QUALITY PEOPLE HERE THAT DIDNT RUN WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH SO STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU TRAITORS.......AAI WILL SURVIVE .

• Like 2

R U KIDDING ME , IM HEARING THAT SOME OF OUR FORMER UAW REJECTS THAT WE VOTED OUT YEARS AGO BECAUSE THEY WERE INAFECTIVE AND ABSENT HAVE WENT TO OTHER PLANTS ON THE LOAN OUTS AND THEY DONT HAVE IT SO EASY AND NOW THEY WANNA COME BACK AND TRY TO RUN FOR OUR UNION OFFICES , PLEASE WE HERE AT AAI CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELFS , THERE ARE QUALITY PEOPLE HERE THAT DIDNT RUN WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH SO STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU TRAITORS.......AAI WILL SURVIVE .

That is for Sure .... If any one and i mean any one wants to come back to AAI just to run...... Well they are no doubt self serving....... and YOU can TAKE that to the BANK .... BOOK BET

• Like 2

That is for Sure .... If any one and i mean any one wants to come back to AAI just to run...... Well they are no doubt self serving....... and YOU can TAKE that to the BANK .... BOOK BET

Its happening because of a ruling by the international that says they must not only run for any office only at the home plant, but also can only vote at the home plant. Not saying its right or wrong...just how it is. They are still members of AAI regardless of anyones feelings, or opinion, and therfore have the same rights as any active UAW member of local 3000 still working there.

• Like 2

Its happening because of a ruling by the international that says they must not only run for any office only at the home plant, but also can only vote at the home plant. Not saying its right or wrong...just how it is. They are still members of AAI regardless of anyones feelings, or opinion, and therfore have the same rights as any active UAW member of local 3000 still working there.

YEA THAT IS TRUE BUT IM TALKIN ABOUT THE ONES WE ALREADY THREW OUT BECAUSE THEY COULDNT DO THEIER JOB THE FIRST TIME ...AND NOW THEY ARE HAVING TO WORK HARD SO THEY FIGURE LEET ME JUST TOSS MYSELF INTO THE RING AT AAI AND IF I WIN I WIN , I DONT HAVE TO BE ON THE FLOOR . WELL U HAD UR CHANCE AND DID NOTHING AND THERE ARE HARDWORKING ,GOOD PEOPLE HERE WHO DIDNT TAKE OFF .. IF THEY WERE SO INTERESTED IN OUR WELL BEING THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT WELL GUESS WHAT BOYS......... AAI PAINT SHOP SAYS NOT A CHANCE IN HELL WE WILL VOTE FOR ANY OF U BUT YES YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT , BIG DEAL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU RAN TOO TIL AAI NEEDS YOU TO WORK , NOT SIT ON YOUR BUTT LIKE BEFORE

• Like 1

EA THAT IS TRUE BUT IM TALKIN ABOUT THE ONES WE ALREADY THREW OUT BECAUSE THEY COULDNT DO THEIER JOB THE FIRST TIME ...AND NOW THEY ARE HAVING TO WORK HARD SO THEY FIGURE LEET ME JUST TOSS MYSELF INTO THE RING AT AAI AND IF I WIN I WIN , I DONT HAVE TO BE ON THE FLOOR . WELL U HAD UR CHANCE AND DID NOTHING AND THERE ARE HARDWORKING ,GOOD PEOPLE HERE WHO DIDNT TAKE OFF .. IF THEY WERE SO INTERESTED IN OUR WELL BEING THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT WELL GUESS WHAT BOYS......... AAI PAINT SHOP SAYS NOT A CHANCE IN HELL WE WILL VOTE FOR ANY OF U BUT YES YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT , BIG DEAL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU RAN TOO TIL AAI NEEDS YOU TO WORK , NOT SIT ON YOUR BUTT LIKE BEFORE

I agree on this, if you go you go, don't chase that dog down any more, your'e out live with it.

These union people on the floor will pull out all the stops to get off the floor, they simply don't want to work, just ask the freaks at DTP, SRP, Saline, they are lazy mother fucs that don't even know the contract let along know how to do their job on the floor. I say we need to hold union people accountable for things they do on the floor, if you can't perform your job, you should be rated on the floor, if you get low ratings, your out!...

Edited by sanduskyman
  • Like 1

oh summerville is doing that good of a job? your self serving ieb made this ruling not the people who are talking about running for office! some of the so called rejects that were voted out really are better than someof the people you now have! I do not think the transfer was about easy or hard work as much as it was about 12 hours a day seven days a week type of money

• Like 1

oh summerville is doing that good of a job? your self serving ieb made this ruling not the people who are talking about running for office! some of the so called rejects that were voted out really are better than someof the people you now have! I do not think the transfer was about easy or hard work as much as it was about 12 hours a day seven days a week type of money

You would be a fool to vote in anyone one with over 15years senority.

You would be a fool to vote in anyone one with over 15years senority.

Now that is one stupid statement. You would be foolish to vote in someone that can't, or won't do the job. regardless of senority. You have idiots at all senority levels. You may want to consider a persons knowledge, experience, and determination when making the decision as to who to vote into office.

• Like 1

Now that is one stupid statement. You would be foolish to vote in someone that can't, or won't do the job. regardless of senority. You have idiots at all senority levels. You may want to consider a persons knowledge, experience, and determination when making the decision as to who to vote into office.

I 100% agree w/ you.

• Like 1

capslock.jpg

• Like 2

Sommerville,Munafo,Hatfield((Maynard been removed several times) ,Pork and others are these effective union reps I think not. Wake up!! over the past three years how much have you lost and I know you see the company run over the union reps at aai, this committee has granted more concessions than any other committee in the history of AAI. Personally you popple of AAI listen to these bunch of jokers, the membership of AAI can only hold yourselfs responsible for what goes on at AAI, go ahead and vote for this bunch again Iam NOT!!!. I will go for exierence that is something that we are lacking at AAI. :titanic:

Sommerville,Munafo,Hatfield((Maynard been removed several times) ,Pork and others are these effective union reps I think not. Wake up!! over the past three years how much have you lost and I know you see the company run over the union reps at aai, this committee has granted more concessions than any other committee in the history of AAI. Personally you popple of AAI listen to these bunch of jokers, the membership of AAI can only hold yourselfs responsible for what goes on at AAI, go ahead and vote for this bunch again Iam NOT!!!. I will go for exierence that is something that we are lacking at AAI. :titanic:

I guess it was a mistake not voting in Larry Stewart for chair. One of the best committee persons we ever had was Hubbard and I really never had a problem with Maynard but the best of all time rep was L. Tyner now a safety rep.

I guess it was a mistake not voting in Larry Stewart for chair. One of the best committee persons we ever had was Hubbard and I really never had a problem with Maynard but the best of all time rep was L. Tyner now a safety rep.

Hubbard was, is, and will always be the man. You sillies lost him to Saline so he can restore himself so that when He comes back, move over mama. Or he's just out to make a buck like the rest of us at Saline.

By the way, haven't seen you lately Craig. What Up?

Hubbard was, is, and will always be the man. You sillies lost him to Saline so he can restore himself so that when He comes back, move over mama. Or he's just out to make a buck like the rest of us at Saline.

By the way, haven't seen you lately Craig. What Up?

So Hubbard got voted out or stepped down? If he is "The Man" why is not in office? He left for the money? Saline is full of AAI great, fromer, ex, union officals that are no longer in office. :confused:

Who? names of the rejects please!

So Hubbard got voted out or stepped down? If he is "The Man" why is not in office? He left for the money? Saline is full of AAI great, fromer, ex, union officals that are no longer in office. :confused:

Saline is full of former great ex union officals? I know of 2 that did a good job while in office

Saline is full of former great ex union officals? I know of 2 that did a good job while in office

D.Durham,J.Snyder,C.Hubbard,L.Stewart these four have more expierence and fight in them than anyone currently elected at AAI. I would vote for them if they return and run. There is no better at AAI, some may not like them but they held the company to the contract and they supported seniority, every time we change out leadership we get screwed. (The definition if insanity) is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome,get it!! :reading:

D.Durham,J.Snyder,C.Hubbard,L.Stewart these four have more expierence and fight in them than anyone currently elected at AAI. I would vote for them if they return and run. There is no better at AAI, some may not like them but they held the company to the contract and they supported seniority, every time we change out leadership we get screwed. (The definition if insanity) is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome,get it!! :reading:

every one except J Snyder he was a bad bc and is only out for him self he's not for the membership!

Hubbard stepped down as district rep. to go to Saline. It was very close to his home, I don't know if more money was a motive, worry over AAI possibly closing sent some over there. He did a respectable job and fought to enforce the contract. He's no saint, but did a good job as team leader and rep. for many years. Davey, I hope he hasn't had any more issues with his health, he had some serious issues a few months ago.

I would have to agree Hubbard was a damm good rep at AAI. I don't get the need to beat these guys up just because they left AAI. Most left to either make some money or to be closer to home(myself included) I don't think AAi is done yet

Edited by fastlaner
  • Like 1

I would have to agree Hubbard was a damm good rep at AAI. I don't get the need to beat these guys up just because they left AAI. Most left to either make some money or to be closer to home(myself included) I don't think AAi is done yet

YOU LIE! ANY MAZDA ORGINAL IS A SUCK ASS. AND WOULD ONLY BE IN IT FOR THEMSELVES.