56 million profit share..or greed?

john wayne

12 members have voted

1. 1. i wish we would have filed bankruptcy,our profit share is not that much more than GM.then we would not see the leaders raping our profits for their personal gain...also i would not have to here how our debt puts us at a disadvantageto compete UAW&C...

• words..im sick of this shi!!!

what a joke!!!,the slogan[ONE FORD] its obvious they!!! alan & bill never heard the slogan no I in team.. bob king better not sell us out in september. we have to look out for ourselves as one ford team!! us & them .i kinda feel used ! and yes i know i make a good wage but what the hell !

• Like 4

what a joke-!!!,the slogan[ONE FORD] its obvious they!!! alan & bill never heard the slogan no I in team.. bob king better not sell us out in september. we have to look out for ourselves as one ford team!! us & them .i kinda feel used ! and yes i know i make a good wage but what the hell !

I think Bob King realizes he's going to have a tough time knowing the membership wants a lot back. The union knows that people now are not just going to sit back and vote yes on a "one time around" negotiation. He's going to have to get stuff back for us, and the company is going to try and throw a couple thousand dollars at us to get us to vote yet, this is MO at bargaining time, I just hope people don't fall for it like they did last time.

• Like 2

I think Bob King realizes he's going to have a tough time knowing the membership wants a lot back. The union knows that people now are not just going to sit back and vote yes on a "one time around" negotiation. He's going to have to get stuff back for us, and the company is going to try and throw a couple thousand dollars at us to get us to vote yet, this is MO at bargaining time, I just hope people don't fall for it like they did last time.

Get rid of these damn Right wingers!

• Like 3

Get rid of these damn right wingers! Wake up people because if you think your job is safe you better think again.

• Like 3

Dont mean to burst anyones bubble but seeing that we are in the same boat with Chrysler and GM due to pattern bargaining its highly unlikely we will see any significant raise. The company and Union are going to give us a larger profit sharing and a bonus system that pays us bonuses that reflect how the company is doing financially. Question? What if the company gave UAW workers shares of stock like Mullaly and Ford got today at the end of the year based on our performance along with the companies? people bitch about COLA on here but seeing that the economy and gas prices were so low for the past year and a half cola wouldnt have been anything significant anyway. Mullaly and Ford turned this company around and made it what it is at this moment. Although I agree that Mullallys compensation IS obscene and wrong at this point in time where would this company be today without him? Bankruptcy? Government owned? Foreign owned(japanese?)?

• Like 1

Dont mean to burst anyones bubble but seeing that we are in the same boat with Chrysler and GM due to pattern bargaining its highly unlikely we will see any significant raise. The company and Union are going to give us a larger profit sharing and a bonus system that pays us bonuses that reflect how the company is doing financially. Question? What if the company gave UAW workers shares of stock like Mullaly and Ford got today at the end of the year based on our performance along with the companies? people bitch about COLA on here but seeing that the economy and gas prices were so low for the past year and a half cola wouldnt have been anything significant anyway. Mullaly and Ford turned this company around and made it what it is at this moment. Although I agree that Mullallys compensation IS obscene and wrong at this point in time where would this company be today without him? Bankruptcy? Government owned? Foreign owned(japanese?)?

i wish we would have filed bankruptcy..then our leaders would not rape our profits our profit sharings not that different from GM.as a added bonus we wouldnt have to be told how were at a cost disadvantage with our competitors ..maybe alan&bill can do something about that..oh ya they will !!cut our wages..
  • Like 2

i wish we would have filed bankruptcy..then our leaders would not rape our profits our profit sharings not that different from GM.as a added bonus we wouldnt have to be told how were at a cost disadvantage with our competitors ..maybe alan&bill can do something about that..oh ya they will !!cut our wages..

And just like GM and Chrysler workers we too could have given up our biggest weapon at the bargaining table as well as locked in our future employees to low wages until 2015.

Na I am good where im at , ya seems like a bit much when you consider how much two people are getting compared to what everyon else is (hourly and salaried). But overal I would not change a thing at the moment and switch with GM or Chrysler workers.

• Like 4

Lmao the dissent is lowered to clicking like/dislike instead of offering actual opinions. cool. Did you see i only got a three negs on my wealth gathering post? The cons must be stuck at the Freep, redstate or the Blaze getting their talking points today instead of coming here.

Look around, many of the "cons" get negative ratings on their posts without a rebuttal.

Again, I'm not sure why you feel you can just make up points, and expect to get away with it. Oh yeah, because if HuffPo and MSNBC can do it, why can't you.

• Like 3

My biggest beef about the bonuses Alan and Bill got is that their bonuses is the equivalent to the bonuses of almost half our hourly work force. Throw in the next 8 execs and they got over half the hourly work force bonus (23,000 employees) for the Ford Top Ten.

Ford Motor Co.has been promoting One Ford. We share the pain, we share the gain. Then when we sacrifice and things turn around, we should all share equally. How about the same profit percentage factor?

Mullaly received 56 million bucks. What is the profit share percentage factor for him? 10 times annual salary ? If thats the case, we should all get a check for about $700,000 today if we are all equally sharing in the sucess. Obviously this number is obscene, but that is probably pretty close to the equivalent factor that Alan received.

• Like 5

Actually i figure if Rush, Glenn and Shawn Hannity can i can too. Good for the goose. :hysterical:

But instead of just thumbs down please respond and we can debate them.

I'm pretty sure you will find Democrats and other Lefties on those shows, yet won't find Republicans or Righties on MSNBC or HuffPo.

Again, sorry facts got in the way of you trying to make a point.

Oh, and I see I have two negative ratings on my last post, but only one person has replies (you).

I guess once again facts have gotten in the way of your belief system

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure you will find Democrats and other Lefties on those shows, yet won't find Republicans or Righties on MSNBC or HuffPo.

Again, sorry facts got in the way of you trying to make a point.

Oh, and I see I have two negative ratings on my last post, but only one person has replies (you).

I guess once again facts have gotten in the way of your belief system

Well you are wrong again, Rachael Maddow has had Michael Steele the former RNC chairman on her show numerous times, with the most recent being yesterday.

Looks like your the one that has a problem with facts getting in the way of their belief system. Chris Matthews has Pat Buchanan on his show all the time.

• Like 2

Well you are wrong again, Rachael Maddow has had Michael Steele the former RNC chairman on her show numerous times, with the most recent being yesterday.

Looks like your the one that has a problem with facts getting in the way of their belief system. Chris Matthews has Pat Buchanan on his show all the time.

Fine, out of the thousands upon thousands of hours of air time on MSNBC, you were able to find two people who were guests a limited number of times.

Don't get too full of yourself, my broken watch is right twice a day.

Care to now list how many Republicans the networks former #1 guy had on? Now, would you mind letting us know how many Dems FNC has on their network? Do you see the difference? Every night you can find a Left Wing voice on FNC. Yet it takes a special occasion for a Right Winger to have a say at MSNBC.

I will give you credit for finding two people out of the thousands (I'm assuming you are telling the truth. Which with you, is a big assumption), but it doesn't change the fact that MSNBC is an echo chamber for the DNC. Which is absolutely fine. The problem is when you start trying to sell them as something else.

• Like 1

Fine, out of the thousands upon thousands of hours of air time on MSNBC, you were able to find two people who were guests a limited number of times.

Don't get too full of yourself, my broken watch is right twice a day.

Care to now list how many Republicans the networks former #1 guy had on? Now, would you mind letting us know how many Dems FNC has on their network? Do you see the difference? Every night you can find a Left Wing voice on FNC. Yet it takes a special occasion for a Right Winger to have a say at MSNBC.

I will give you credit for finding two people out of the thousands (I'm assuming you are telling the truth. Which with you, is a big assumption), but it doesn't change the fact that MSNBC is an echo chamber for the DNC. Which is absolutely fine. The problem is when you start trying to sell them as something else.

I gave 2 examples, were's yours. Can you name any of the left wing voices on FNC, the echo chamber for the Republican party.

• Like 2

Everyone is talking about how much everyone makes..... we could debate it till the end of time. How about a different approach, one that even the general public would agree on. How about the exec's make a reasonable salary and pass the savings on to the customers by lowering the price of their vehicles. Maybe we would sell even more cars, have more market share, more bragging rights and more important.... more people working in good paying jobs. Which would put more money back into our economy and restart this dying wheel of life. I just wish I could get all the greedy exec's in one room to hear this message. They are killing what makes our economy tick by taking money out of the loop and hording it.

Just a thought

• Like 2

Everyone is talking about how much everyone makes..... we could debate it till the end of time. How about a different approach, one that even the general public would agree on. How about the exec's make a reasonable salary and pass the savings on to the customers by lowering the price of their vehicles. Maybe we would sell even more cars, have more market share, more bragging rights and more important.... more people working in good paying jobs. Which would put more money back into our economy and restart this dying wheel of life. I just wish I could get all the greedy exec's in one room to hear this message. They are killing what makes our economy tick by taking money out of the loop and hording it.

Just a thought

Great plan. Here's more even more. One the public would certainly agree on. How about auto workers make less money, and pass the savings on to the customers by lowering the price of their vehicles. Maybe we would sell even more cars, have more market share, more bragging rights and more important.... more people working in good paying jobs. Which would put more money back into our economy and restart this dying wheel of life. I just wish I could get all the greedy autoworkers in one room to hear this message. They are killing what makes our economy tick by taking money out of the loop and hording it.

Just a thought

• Like 1

Great plan. Here's more even more. One the public would certainly agree on. How about auto workers make less money, and pass the savings on to the customers by lowering the price of their vehicles. Maybe we would sell even more cars, have more market share, more bragging rights and more important.... more people working in good paying jobs. Which would put more money back into our economy and restart this dying wheel of life. I just wish I could get all the greedy autoworkers in one room to hear this message. They are killing what makes our economy tick by taking money out of the loop and hording it.

Just a thought

LMFAO!!!!! We have taken cuts these past few years and vehicle prices haven't lowered. We took cuts so management could get more money, that they are hoarding. Do you think before you post or just type it in and hit add reply?

• Like 1

Just a thought

These are the retards that are allowed to vote on contracts that we use to make our living! :banghead:

Edited by Hard Driver
  • Like 1

I gave 2 examples, were's yours. Can you name any of the left wing voices on FNC, the echo chamber for the Republican party.

Umm, Juan Williams is the regular fill in for O'Reilly when he is off. And Geraldo Rivera has his own show. And as Mark likes to point out, Jon Stewart has been on the Factor many times. Same with Alan Colmes, Whoopi Goldberg, Kirsten Powers, Laura Schwartz, Al Sharpton.

How about for the next week, you watch the list all the Republican/Right Wing guess that appear on MSNBC from 8:00 to 10:00, and I'll list the Democrat/Left Wing guests that are on Fox in that same time?

LMFAO!!!!! We have taken cuts these past few years and vehicle prices haven't lowered. We took cuts so management could get more money, that they are hoarding. Do you think before you post or just type it in and hit add reply?

Exactly. So why does your side think if the CEO takes a cut, the price of the car will change? Why is it your side complains about how bad pay cuts are, then turns around and demands someone else take one?

You took cuts so that Ford could better position itself to turn the ship around. Now that it has turned around, go try and get that back. Mulally's pay was based on results. If he had failed, the stocks would be worthless. Instead, he did what was asked of him, and has been rewarded for it.

Start earning your pay, instead of expecting it.

These are the retards that are allowed to vote on contracts that we use to make our living! :banghead:

Clearly judging by the fact you missed the direct comparison I made to sparky's post, you should be careful who you call a retard.

• Like 2

Exactly. So why does your side think if the CEO takes a cut, the price of the car will change? Why is it your side complains about how bad pay cuts are, then turns around and demands someone else take one?

You took cuts so that Ford could better position itself to turn the ship around. Now that it has turned around, go try and get that back. Mulally's pay was based on results. If he had failed, the stocks would be worthless. Instead, he did what was asked of him, and has been rewarded for it.

Start earning your pay, instead of expecting it.

I earn my pay everyday I work. I get worked 10.7 hours almost everyday putting out over 600 trucks, hitting 660 at times. I work a lot harder than any white collar! Maybe he should have got about half of the amount of stocks he recieved, 28 million would have been very nice payday I think. Cars may not drop in price but that is more money Ford would be making which equals better profit sharing, more money to pay down debt, more money to invest in the future, etc... It would take me working a 875 years to make what mulally just got, blue collar is far from the financial problems companies have. That is why "my side" demands someone else take a pay cut. If you think 313 million since coming to Ford in 2006(5 years) is fair pay you're delusional!

• Like 1

I earn my pay everyday I work. I get worked 10.7 hours almost everyday putting out over 600 trucks, hitting 660 at times. I work a lot harder than any white collar!

Physically? Yes, more then likely. Mentally? Not at all.

Plus, you get to stop thinking about work the moment you walk out the door (well, you really never have to start thinking about it). Not to mention, you have no pressure to make sure your work gets done.

The two jobs are completely different. Trying to compare them, especially to justify yourself, is asinine.

If you don’t like what your jobs requires of you, QUIT!!!!

Thousands upon thousands of people could do your job. Maybe 5 people in the World can do what Mulally has done.

Maybe he should have got about half of the amount of stocks he recieved, 28 million would have been very nice payday I think. Cars may not drop in price but that is more money Ford would be making which equals better profit sharing, more money to pay down debt, more money to invest in the future, etc...

Maybe you should get half the amount of a bonus you just received. Or half the pay. Cars may not drop in price but that is more money Ford would be making which equals better profit sharing, more money to pay down debt, more money to invest in the future, etc...

Just say it; you want more. At least be honest, instead of trying to portray yourself being for the greater good of the company that puts a roof over your head.

It would take me working a 875 years to make what mulally just got,

Get the education, experience, and intelligence that Mulally has, and you could easily earn what he does.

Now go ask the lady on bags your groceries how long it would take her to earn what you do in a year.

Why is it the people making more than you are the problem, yet you have no care about the people making less?

blue collar is far from the financial problems companies have. That is why "my side" demands someone else take a pay cut. If you think 313 million since coming to Ford in 2006(5 years) is fair pay you're delusional!

Mulally negotiated a deal when Ford wanted to hire him (remember, they wanted him, not the other way around). He did what was asked / expected of him, so he was given what was in his contract. If he could not turn around the company, those stock options would be worthless. The man clearly earned his pay.

Again, why are you guys the first ones to complain if what is agreed to in a contact is not met, but turn around and demand someone else’s negotiated contract be changed? Why are you the first ones to question what someone else makes, but get defensive when someone questions your pay?

• Like 4

Just say it; you want more. At least be honest, instead of trying to portray yourself being for the greater good of the company that puts a roof over your head.

I do want more! It's funny 1999 was a comparable year in terms of the amount of money the company made but the profit sharing was almost half of what it was that year. Did the guy in mulally's place get 56 million that year? Now go back to your little office, kick your feet up and keep thinking you are smarter than blue collar workers. Like I said delusional!

I do want more! It's funny 1999 was a comparable year in terms of the amount of money the company made but the profit sharing was almost half of what it was that year. Did the guy in mulally's place get 56 million that year? Now go back to your little office, kick your feet up and keep thinking you are smarter than blue collar workers. Like I said delusional!

Well, I'm actually a line worker, just like you claim to be. So the comment about me kicking up my feet in my office is completely wrong. However, yes, I am smarter than at least one blue collar worker.

More importantly, you're inability to recognize the huge difference between 2010 and 1999 is disturbing. The company had been on two different paths leading into those years.

Listen, you sound like a idiot when you say you want more, then bitch that Mulally got more. He negotiated a contract, and Ford is following through with what they owe him. If he did not live up to what was expected of him, Ford shares would be worth nothing, and he wouldn't have received this payday. The man earned his money. If you don't like it, go find a job where you can do the same.

• Like 5

Well, I'm actually a line worker, just like you claim to be. So the comment about me kicking up my feet in my office is completely wrong. However, yes, I am smarter than at least one blue collar worker.

More importantly, you're inability to recognize the huge difference between 2010 and 1999 is disturbing. The company had been on two different paths leading into those years.

Listen, you sound like a idiot when you say you want more, then bitch that Mulally got more. He negotiated a contract, and Ford is following through with what they owe him. If he did not live up to what was expected of him, Ford shares would be worth nothing, and he wouldn't have received this payday. The man earned his money. If you don't like it, go find a job where you can do the same.

ok, since you went there,

I personally am happy that Ford Motor followed through on the negotiated contract between them and Alan Mullaly. Now I want Ford Motor to follow through on the negotiated contract between them and the UAW. I am talking about the contract we agreed to in 2007. Before the temp. changes that became permanent. I want the $20,000 or more that every brother and sister gave up to keep the company going returned to all of us. If the company is doing so well that it can compensate Mullaly and Ford, Jr. half of what they gave to the entire UAW workforce, then they can return my givebacks and give us what we negotiated and they can pay us what they OWE us.

• Like 3

ok, since you went there,

I personally am happy that Ford Motor followed through on the negotiated contract between them and Alan Mullaly. Now I want Ford Motor to follow through on the negotiated contract between them and the UAW. I am talking about the contract we agreed to in 2007. Before the temp. changes that became permanent. I want the $20,000 or more that every brother and sister gave up to keep the company going returned to all of us. If the company is doing so well that it can compensate Mullaly and Ford, Jr. half of what they gave to the entire UAW workforce, then they can return my givebacks and give us what we negotiated and they can pay us what they OWE us.

Amen brother!

• Like 3