The Donald

Here it is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/obama-birth-certificate-r_n_854248.html

The Donald didn't have anything from his bogus investigators whom he refuses to identify.

Corsi is going to have a hard time selling his book.

It turns out that the so called birth certificate is just a practical joke; a crude forgery. The book will sell just fine.

• Like 1

Right Trim. And of course you have an authoritative source for this statement.

It is all over the internet. Download the certificate from the official Washington website. Using the program they used to "create" it, you can see all of the changes that were made. If it was real, it would be a simple scan of the original, which Obama previously stated that he couldn't get. If Obama shit and called it chocolate ice cream, his followers would believe it. Jim Jones got hundreds of people to drink Kool-Aid laced with cyanide. The birth certificate was made on a computer. Millions of people are realizing it. The Emperor is starkers. De-program yourself and look objectively at the facts.

Edited by Trimdingman
  • Like 2

I think Obama has provided what was asked. Let him be. Unless someone else can prove otherwise, there is no reason to keep hitting a dead horse.

Why it took so long for him to provide it is not important unless someone can prove why that was. Until it is proven different through something besides innuendo, figure out a way to defeat him, and quit concentrating on this. All it does is give liberals a way to link that you lied about this, so you must have lied about everything else. Don't make it easy! Best thing to do is tell them to nominate him as the liberal apparent since he so good, then throw him out of office at the pols!

• Like 2

At the end of the day you should be celebrating victory over Osama day not worrying about whether 'bankrupt' Donald Trump thinks Nobel Peace prize winning Obama's the real enemy. Say's a lot about American's mixed up priorities.

Incidentally he now deserves the Nobel Peace Prize more than ever!

• Like 1

Incidentally he now deserves the Nobel Peace Prize more than ever!

For killing someone?

While everyone is happy bin Laden is (apparently) dead, there is no evidence to suggest that the war is now over. It could in fact escalate it.

Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of Libs out there who thinking killing him was the wrong thing to do. I'm sure they believe they should have arrested him, bring him over to the US, and put him on trial, pay for all his legal team, they if he would be found guilty, put him in a tax payer funded jail, and allow him to appeal his conviction over and over again.

• Like 1

Some Funnies from Fark

Charlie Sheen's recent meltdown was just cover for his Bin Laden mission.

Good find.

It's nice to know that Navy Seals in the 1980s could still have perfectly styled, feathered hair.

And poor Michael Biehn, who was in the original Terminator... his career is apparently hiding in a cave in Tora Bora. Or, at least his agent is.

So on the day Obama ordered Osama be taken out, does anyone here still want to focus on whether he's an American or not?

Anyone here still think he's not American?

He is American now, but probably wasn't always. He has come around, it appears. They all have, even the former pacifist Hillary Clinton. It is good to see. However, I'll take a real Republican over a reformed Democrat.

• Like 1

He is American now, but probably wasn't always. He has come around, it appears. They all have, even the former pacifist Hillary Clinton. It is good to see. However, I'll take a real Republican over a reformed Democrat.

Aren't you Canadian? If so, you don't get a vote.

BTW, Trump is a former Pro-Choice, Pro-Tax Increase on the Wealthy and Pro-Gay Rights Democrat.

• Like 1

Aren't you Canadian? If so, you don't get a vote.

BTW, Trump is a former Pro-Choice, Pro-Tax Increase on the Wealthy and Pro-Gay Rights Democrat.

I don't see where any of this is relevant to the point that I was making. You have a bunch of left wing Democrats who have turned into war mongerers. I like it. I am glad that they have seen the light. They criticized George Bush, and then when they got into power, they did the same.

If I wanted to vote in the U.S., it wouldn't be a problem. I don't have to show I.D. I voted to-day in Canada. I had to show my drivers license. The Conservatives won by a majority. :happy feet: The NDP, which is equal to Communist are the official opposition. The Liberals got buried. Jack Layton (NDP) will be the new mouthpiece for Quebec which gave him most of his seats. It will be interesting. He will probably have to address the speaker of the House in French.

So on the day Obama ordered Osama be taken out, does anyone here still want to focus on whether he's an American or not?

Anyone here still think he's not American?

The fact that you keep having to raise the point, should be the bigger issue than whether he actually is or not. It's like how your side continually says how smart he is.

Nobody ever accused him of not wanting to be an American. The issue was whether he actually was. There is a difference I'm not sure you could figure out

(For the record (again), I am not one of those. But have firmly believed where there is smoke, there is fire. He clearly hid the BC, and his own doing made this more of an issue than it should have been. The blame for all of this rests at his feet)

But honestly, what were his choices? I know your side has done it's best to deflect the attention away from the FACT that Clinton had a chance to take out OBL, but chose not to. What would be said if it came out that Obama had the chance, and didn't do it?

Furthermore, what happened Sunday night might not have been what was planned. It is entirely possible that OBL was not the target for that raid, and they just happened to stumble across him. The plan may have been for them to capture him alive, but was accidently killed in the fire fight. There are a million things that could have happened that night, and leading up to that night, that we will never know about. You are assuming that a man who's profession it is to lie (ie Politician and Lawyer) is telling the truth. And before you get all bent out of shape, this is something I'd expect for every politician, especially when it comes to military actions.

I don't care how it got done, or why. I'm just happy it got done.

I don't see where any of this is relevant to the point that I was making. You have a bunch of left wing Democrats who have turned into war mongerers. I like it. I am glad that they have seen the light. They criticized George Bush, and then when they got into power, they did the same.

If I wanted to vote in the U.S., it wouldn't be a problem. I don't have to show I.D. I voted to-day in Canada. I had to show my drivers license. The Conservatives won by a majority. :happy feet: The NDP, which is equal to Communist are the official opposition. The Liberals got buried. Jack Layton (NDP) will be the new mouthpiece for Quebec which gave him most of his seats. It will be interesting. He will probably have to address the speaker of the House in French.

You have to show ID and proof of citizenship to register to vote.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to show ID and proof of citizenship to register to vote.

In Canada you have to show photo I.D. They look at the picture on the drivers license, look at your face, and then give you a ballot. It is the Democrats who are against this in the U.S. because they get the lions share of the illegal vote because they are soft on illegal immigration. Illegals have a big incentive to vote illegally to keep Democrats in power.

In Canada you have to show photo I.D. They look at the picture on the drivers license, look at your face, and then give you a ballot. It is the Democrats who are against this in the U.S. because they get the lions share of the illegal vote because they are soft on illegal immigration. Illegals have a big incentive to vote illegally to keep Democrats in power.

I'm curious, how many illegals do you think vote in our elections.