2012 Focus Order Status

GaryG

Hey Pioneer,

Isn't it just Candy Red that has the problem? I hadn't heard anything about Race Red. My understanding is it was the Siemens supplied pigment in the Kona Blue, Candy Red, and Tuxedo Black that was currently impacted by a supplier shortage. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks Race Red shouldn't be a problem.

Jeff

It may just be the Red Candy. I have been wrong before. Just ask my ex-wife. ;)

hey Pioneer,

A slightly impertinent request, the service you provide is much appreciate as buying a car is a slightly stressful experience, any degree of transparency helps a lot. I was wondering if you could extend some love to a new fiesta purchaser as well.

VIN is 3FADP4FJ8BM228421. I believe it was buit on or around 5.26.11. I've been told its in transit and should expect arrival at dealership before the 4th of July. Any further information would be appreciated.

You must live in the SE Michigan area. Your car is sitting in the same lot that the Mustangs are shipped out of.

In Transit Received - Rh (Autoport Limited )Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-23-2011, 07:27 ETA Jul-04-2011

I hear you are the man when it comes to delivery status/location. lay it on me if you don't mind. VIN is: 1fahp3n20cl183368 and I think it was built on the 16th of this month and being delivered by Rail to South West Ford in Weatherford, Texas. Thanks so much for your help.....you da man!

Hi Pioneer! I was referred to you by a member of the Focus Fanatics forum. My VIN is 1FAHP3F21CL188917. Supposedly, it was built on Tuesday. The dealership is in Sterling Heights, so I can't imagine ETA would be more than a few days after that. Thanks!

If I keep getting referrals from FF, I might have to revive my old account there and start a thread. Lol. :)

Looks like your order got pushed back too. It was scheduled to be built on th 21st but hasn't yet. Your original ETA was the 27th, so it looks like about six days after your car is finally built that it should be at your dealer.

In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Jun-21-2011)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-10-2011

I hear you are the man when it comes to delivery status/location. lay it on me if you don't mind. VIN is: 1fahp3n20cl183368 and I think it was built on the 16th of this month and being delivered by Rail to South West Ford in Weatherford, Texas. Thanks so much for your help.....you da man!

I had already replied to your PM. Here is a copy of it.

It was actually produced on the 20th.

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-20-2011

It was shipped by rail on the 21st.

In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX801601 (Norfolk Southern Corp )Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Jun-21-2011

And is now in transit with an ETA of July 6th.

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp )Oakwood, MI Jun-22-2011, 06:55 ETA Jul-06-2011

Got a call from the dealer today and they said Good and Bad news (well i knew the bad news) "Good News is the car is in, bad news is its an Automatic, we can sell you this car or order another" I told em to order me another, I want the right car.... and when you want a Stick, an Auto wont do. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Got a call from the dealer today and they said Good and Bad news (well i knew the bad news) "Good News is the car is in, bad news is its an Automatic, we can sell you this car or order another" I told em to order me another, I want the right car.... and when you want a Stick, an Auto wont do. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Make sure you get a copy of the DORA so you can verify what they actually order this time.

You must live in the SE Michigan area. Your car is sitting in the same lot that the Mustangs are shipped out of.

In Transit Received - Rh (Autoport Limited )Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-23-2011, 07:27 ETA Jul-04-2011

wow. I'm not sure if its comforting or disconcenting that the car is an hour away from me but i may not get it for a week or so. Either way, thanks a bundle. Your service is very much appreciated.

Your order must have been pushed back because it was scheduled to be built on the 18th and it is not showing as being produced. The scheduled build date will not change on the vehicle visibility system, and will not give another projected build date.

I have never heard of an order going 4 days past their scheduled build date. I wonder if something went down at the plant.

Strange, so I guess it did get built yesterday, per salesman. Says be here before EOM; I have my doubts about that.

Pioneer-

Another FF transplant here. Could you take a look into 1FAHP3J25CL188202 and see if there is an ETA on it? It was set to be built on 6/24. Thanks for your help!

It was actually produced on the 28th..

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-28-2011

In Transit Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc ) Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Jun-28-2011, 09:30 ETA *Jul-04-2011

I'm another FF transplant. Pioneer, if you don't mind , ican you provide me with a status and an eta for vin 1FAHP3J25CL188149. Thank you.

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Oakwood, MI Jun-29-2011, 06:35 ETA Jul-09-2011

wow. I'm not sure if its comforting or disconcenting that the car is an hour away from me but i may not get it for a week or so. Either way, thanks a bundle. Your service is very much appreciated.

My dealer is about 45 minutes away from the point my wife's Escape was taken off the rail car and it took 6 days to get it. Don't worry. :)

Hoping to have my New VIN this week, made the dealer order me another car. Trying to figure out what more of a discount or increase on trade value to have them give me since the F'd up the order. gonna suck to have to wait another month. But we sure ain't gonna settle for an Auto when we ordered a Stick. :ohsnap: