Officially an All-Ford Family!

Well, today ended on a good note....I bought myself a little college graduation present in the form of a 2011 Escape Limited. Sangria Red, black interior, every option but nav. My mother is taking over my 06 Mariner, my dad has his 2010 MKZ, and we have our 2010 E-150 high-top conversion van with the wheelchair lift in it for my sister. We are finally getting rid of our 97 Jeep Cherokee that gave us a great 14 years of use, it is finding a new home with my grandfather to use to run to home depot and stuff when he does his little projects on the house. I'll post a picture of all the cars together this weekend on here....it will be nice having all Fords in the driveway for a while!

-Nick

Well, today ended on a good note....I bought myself a little college graduation present in the form of a 2011 Escape Limited. Sangria Red, black interior, every option but nav. My mother is taking over my 06 Mariner, my dad has his 2010 MKZ, and we have our 2010 E-150 high-top conversion van with the wheelchair lift in it for my sister. We are finally getting rid of our 97 Jeep Cherokee that gave us a great 14 years of use, it is finding a new home with my grandfather to use to run to home depot and stuff when he does his little projects on the house. I'll post a picture of all the cars together this weekend on here....it will be nice having all Fords in the driveway for a while!

-Nick

Congrats on the graduation and the new Escape. :D

-Nick

Congrats, man (on all counts)!

Congrats! I love my '11 Limited! Did you get 4WD? Anyhow enjoy it and here's to many miles of pleasant driving! Let's see some pictures!

Thanks!! it's 4wd (I live in the salt belt so it's much needed!!) I get it tomorrow night so pics will be up by this weekend!!

That's very sharp!!! Only difference between mine and yours is I have the 16" wheels, white suede paint and the step boards.

Thanks! I wanted the white suede but no one had one near me and so this was my second choice! I have mud flaps on order so they should be getting put on next week. I love it!!!

Love the MKZ too!

Thanks! I just don't get why people trash them. Granted the handling sucks, you really can't find a car like it for the money (we ended up getting over $8,000 off by the time it was all said and done). We've had it a year now and so far 10,000 trouble free miles! My dad says he's never had a car before that has gotten as many compliments as it has. Thanks again!