Next Mustang, 2014

mettech

Would like to see the exact quote. Mustang news seems to be a bit contradictory lately. From what most sources have said, there will be a refresh for the 2013 MY with the all-new model being a 2015. Depending on the wording, Mays could have been referring to a 2014 CY launch, which would keep this news in line with everything else we've heard.

Would like to see the exact quote. Mustang news seems to be a bit contradictory lately. From what most sources have said, there will be a refresh for the 2013 MY with the all-new model being a 2015. Depending on the wording, Mays could have been referring to a 2014 CY launch, which would keep this news in line with everything else we've heard.

I would interpret info the same way.. model will be introduced in CY 2014 as a MY 2015.

I would interpret info the same way.. model will be introduced in CY 2014 as a MY 2015.

Not a frequent visitor to Mustang forums, although I've owned several 'stangs in my time. Just wondering if the Mustang loyalists think there are clues in the Ford Evos for the next generation Mustang? Certainly, the gull wings doors won't fly but the general body shape?

Not a frequent visitor to Mustang forums, although I've owned several 'stangs in my time. Just wondering if the Mustang loyalists think there are clues in the Ford Evos for the next generation Mustang? Certainly, the gull wings doors won't fly but the general body shape?

I imagine it may draw a few cues, but given the distance it is still off, I doubt we'll be seeing a whole lot from it. Perhaps some cues from the grille and side sculpting, but I wouldn't use it as a basis to guess at much more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd bet it'll weigh more. 2013 will be the best one.

My guess is that it weighs less with slight increase in MPG's due to the weight and aerodynamics. I don't see bad changes though, they have to keep the fans happy and sales have been good! Ford has been making good decisions in general