cap vote totals

imageneral

Are you serious? Or guessing? I thought CAP was going to be a yes for sure.

Nope no guessing, and you thought wrong, Chi Town UAW members have been becoming more and more united over the last few years.

Many brothers and sisters are thinking this ratification vote has shown some of us a different side of our IUAW and Local Rep`s..... Me I`m still thinking this mad dog push for a yes vote, has shown just what our Rep`s are really concerned about. Locally, the Rep`s unwilling way to interact with their members on this agreement has become a frequent topic of discussion all over our plant.

You thought CAP was a "yes", why? Because the deck was stacked for a yes vote? The promises were made?

Decker

Detroit Lions 24 Chicago Bears 13 why are we striking?Can somebody at least tell me that?Asking people to show solidarity by declining $10,000 and possibly holiday pay and instead of all that walking on a picket line and standing in a bread line.What are we asking for?Will a strike help Ford profits?

Edited by Fatso

Detroit Lions 24 Chicago Bears 13 why are we striking?Can somebody at least tell me that?Asking people to show solidarity by declining $10,000 and possibly holiday pay and instead of all that walking on a picket line and standing in a bread line.What are we asking for?Will a strike help Ford profits?

sorry all they have to do is give the retirees a raise and this would have passed. we cannot forget the people who are on a fixed income and fought for everything we have . vote no until they give them a raise i am willing to strike for them