IF YOUR A BUSINESS AND WANT TO SUPPORT UAW MEMBERS READ THIS

iam2tier

If your a commercial business and would like to support UAW members if a strike is called we are looking for the following plants to be sponsored by you!

Here is how you can do it:

People on strike need the following:

Hot Dogs

Bread

Pop

Propane

Use of RV's

If you own a grocery store or party store and you would like to sponsor UAW members (maybe you have family that works in the UAW) so this would be a great thing you can do to help us. The UAW only pays $200 a week for striking, but everyone needs supplies while they are out there. In most cases when there is a strike, the worker's family may come out to support the worker's so they will need to eat also, after all they are only getting $200 a week, and we will need enough hot dogs, bread and pop for many people per plant per day.

I suggest a donation to start out (when you pick your plant) 100 pounds of hot dogs, 50 pounds of bread and about 50 cases of pop. This would be a great start for the members that may be outside.

Propane is also needed for heaters for this strike may carry into some cold days.

If your an RV company and would like to donate a couple RV's maybe 1 for each plant in the Wayne County area then we would also appreciate that. Good care will be taken to the RVs and they will only be used for shelter and to store food.

So if you would like to donate and help during a strike, please email watkins3752 (at) yahoo.com your information and phone number.

The Following Small Ford Plants are listed below:

Saline ACH

Sheldon Rd Plant ACH

Michigan Assembly Plant

Livonia Transmission

Rawsinville

Thank you!.

Edited by iam2tier

If your a commercial business and would like to support UAW members if a strike is called we are looking for the following plants to be sponsored by you!

Hot Dogs

Bread

Pop

Propane

Use of RV's

If you own a grocery store or party store and you would like to sponsor UAW members (maybe you have family that works in the UAW) so this would be a great thing you can do to help us. The UAW only pays $200 a week for striking, but everyone needs supplies while they are out there. In most cases when there is a strike, the worker's family may come out to support the worker's so they will need to eat also, after all they are only getting $200 a week, and we will need enough hot dogs, bread and pop for many people per plant per day.

I suggest a donation to start out (when you pick your plant) 100 pounds of hot dogs, 50 pounds of bread and about 50 cases of pop. This would be a great start for the members that may be outside.

Propane is also needed for heaters for this strike may carry into some cold days.

If your an RV company and would like to donate a couple RV's maybe 1 for each plant in the Wayne County area then we would also appreciate that. Good care will be taken to the RVs and they will only be used for shelter and to store food.

So if you would like to donate and help during a strike, please email watkins3752 (at) yahoo.com your information and phone number.

Saline ACH

Sheldon Rd Plant ACH

Michigan Assembly Plant

Livonia Transmission

Rawsinville

Thank you!.

I'm sure am happy that we at DTP got our coats..... :happy feet:

Hot Dogs

Bread

Pop

Propane

Use of RV's

Saline ACH

Sheldon Rd Plant ACH

Michigan Assembly Plant

Livonia Transmission

Rawsinville

Thank you!.

When I googled that email, I came up with a bunch of websites advertising the website SPAM SPAM SPAM - REPORT ME AS SPAM!. When I looked up who was registered as the owner of SPAM SPAM SPAM - REPORT ME AS SPAM!? Chucky Fitch. :shades:

Thanks for your support though. I look forward to a big shipment of sunglasses from you in support of the UAW brothers and sisters who are out on strike. :bandance:

When I googled that email, I came up with a bunch of websites advertising the website 995 Sunglasses Dot Com. When I looked up who was registered as the owner of 999 Sun Glasses dot COM!? Chucky Fitch. :shades:

Thanks for your support though. I look forward to a big shipment of sunglasses from you in support of the UAW brothers and sisters who are out on strike. :bandance:

When I googled that email, I came up with a bunch of websites advertising the website SPAM SPAM SPAM - REPORT ME AS SPAM!. When I looked up who was registered as the owner of SPAM SPAM SPAM - REPORT ME AS SPAM!? Chucky Fitch. :shades:

LMAO.......funny stuff!!!

LMAO.......funny stuff!!!

Chucky's Scam

Check the link out. Read the comments at the bottom.

I like this one..

"So, if you looking into the 'fake' Web site, you can pull off the guy's email address...(watkins3752@yahoo.c om) after putting THAT info a search engine, you can pull up a few other classified ads for stuff he's selling, and you can navigate to his E-bay profile. I wonder why the news hasn't requested a meeting with him? If I can find all this info out- why can't they?"

• Like 1

Hot Dogs

Bread

Pop

Propane

Use of RV's

Saline ACH

Sheldon Rd Plant ACH

Michigan Assembly Plant

Livonia Transmission

Rawsinville

Thank you!.

I usually don't support Chucky, but in this case he is correct. We will need a lot of food and support from local businesses if we go on strike. $200 a week will not cut it.

• Like 2

Hot Dogs

Bread

Pop

Propane

Use of RV's

Saline ACH

Sheldon Rd Plant ACH

Michigan Assembly Plant

Livonia Transmission

Rawsinville

Thank you!.

We will definitely need this help once the no voters put us on strike.

Chucky's Scam

Check the link out. Read the comments at the bottom.

I like this one..

"So, if you looking into the 'fake' Web site, you can pull off the guy's email address...(watkins3752@yahoo.c om) after putting THAT info a search engine, you can pull up a few other classified ads for stuff he's selling, and you can navigate to his E-bay profile. I wonder why the news hasn't requested a meeting with him? If I can find all this info out- why can't they?"

OMG, I just did a Yahoo search on his email: http://search.yahoo....sb-top&fr=crmas

Let's see, we got:

"My Hot stripper sister" - yea, I'm going to believe she's HIS sister!

"Hot Deena Centofanti Clips" - Yea, I'll be ole Deena Centofanti @ WJBK is REALLY happy that Chuckie is obsessed with her...NOT!!

and of course, we gots...

995Sunglasses!!!!

Yes, if I was a commercial business, I'd do business with him...again, NOT!!!!

Hot Dogs

Bread

Pop

Propane

Use of RV's

Saline ACH

Sheldon Rd Plant ACH

Michigan Assembly Plant

Livonia Transmission

Rawsinville

Thank you!.

You want help call my secretary. Her name is Helen Waite. You car reach her at eat shit & die. Ford workers are the highest paid manufacturing workers in the world. If you think anybody other than a small percentage of your own members will support you I have some ocean front property in ohio you can be on the cheap. Don't forget for help go to Helen Waite.