A New Letter

gary_walkowicz

Principles. That’s what this is about, not money. We NO voters have them, and the people that are voting yes don’t. Are you just happy to have a job?

People like me stand by our principles, in good OR bad times. Let me share some facts with you. I have never supported a tentative agreement negotiated by the International UAW.

In 1996, I said NO! NO! NO!

In 1999, I said NO! NO! NO!

In 2003, I said NO! NO! NO!

In 2007, I said NO! NO! NO!

During every modification, I said NO! NO! NO!

When I negotiated a local agreement that was 15 pages long, I said NO! NO! NO!

And in 2011, I am asking you to stand with me and say NO! NO! NO!

I don’t want to see the company take advantage of us like it did to me at the bargaining table. In fact, I am helping to negotiate a local contract right now, and I hope for it to be AT LEAST 16 pages long.

Some people have tried to misconstrue my statements, but I want to get you the facts. Call anyone you know at Dearborn Truck Plant, where I am a bargaining committeeman. Ask them how excellent the working conditions are there. Each and every one of them will tell you that I have helped make Dearborn Truck Plant a veritable wonderland, and that it is a PLEASURE to come to work every day.

Stand with me, and together, we can make EVERY Ford plant JUST LIKE DEARBORN TRUCK!!!

• Like 1

Principles. That’s what this is about, not money. We NO voters have them, and the people that are voting yes don’t. Are you just happy to have a job?

People like me stand by our principles, in good OR bad times. Let me share some facts with you. I have never supported a tentative agreement negotiated by the International UAW.

I don’t want to see the company take advantage of us like it did to me at the bargaining table. In fact, I am helping to negotiate a local contract right now, and I hope for it to be AT LEAST 16 pages long.

Some people have tried to misconstrue my statements, but I want to get you the facts. Call anyone you know at Dearborn Truck Plant, where I am a bargaining committeeman. Ask them how excellent the working conditions are there. Each and every one of them will tell you that I have helped make Dearborn Truck Plant a veritable wonderland, and that it is a PLEASURE to come to work every day.

Stand with me, and together, we can make EVERY Ford plant JUST LIKE DEARBORN TRUCK!!!

Gary, you always say no--even to the local agreements you negotiate. Do you have a counselor, therapist or psychologist/psychiatrist? You can get help, it's not too late.

• Like 1

I take it this is sarcasm?Gary is entitled to his opinion.Look,,,,principles,,,,guilt trips,,,all these deep emotional answers are worth about two dead flies.Yes I dearly need a job.Yes I sincerly believe this contract is a decent one especially for this particular time in the economic cycle.I give the contract a 'B'.Did you hear about the free trade agreement that the USA signed with S.Korea,Panama and Colombia?Economic realitiy,the USA remains mirred in a recession and unemployment is common.So,get off your High Horse and ask yourself two questions;what is it I specifically want out of a strike;do the potential benefits of a strike outweigh the risks?

What can you say yes too?

Edited by 17togo

What can you say yes too?

I don't know what he says yes to, but he did tell Jimmy Settle's it was a good contract. Then he has to go say no I didn't. Kinda sound like when he agreed to his local contract and then told everyone to vote no....I don't know how he keeps winning elections. How does the guy feel that lost to him....hahaha........ :koolaid: :koolaid: Yet people still drink the Koolaid. :koolaid: :koolaid:

Edited by The Problem Child

Let me get this straight...

You voted NO Even on the contract that you yourself negotiated?

So, in essence you are either a horrible negotiator, you are afraid of the word yes, or you can never be satisfied?

I don't understand.

What I do understand is that when I was on Strike in the early 1990s (UFCW) for 9 weeks we ended up coming back to work for less then what we were offered in the first place.

I experienced that, It almost destroyed my family. The deal we are offered now compared to what the average joe is making is great.

I vote YES

• Like 4

This isn't the real Gary? It seems just like that idiot.

I refuse to call him Gary any more. I will just yell HEY KOOLAID when he walks by as a tribute to all the morons that continue to follow him.

GARYS ARMY :

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

• Like 1

I refuse to call him Gary any more. I will just yell HEY KOOLAID when he walks by as a tribute to all the morons that continue to follow him.

GARYS ARMY :

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

I call him Dick! Last name Head! Parts like him need to just Quit !

• Like 1

If you say no, no, no to everything I have one question for you:

Would you like to keep your job with Ford Motor Company?

Koolaid ( Gary, for those who are not up to date an his new nickname ) would tell them yes. And there run back and tell all of us he said NO NO NO.

He has a history flip flopping on issues !!! If you still support Gary PLEASE keep drinking the Koolaid !!!!!!

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

What I do understand is that when I was on Strike in the early 1990s (UFCW) for 9 weeks we ended up coming back to work for less then what we were offered in the first place.

I was talking with some of the older workers in my plant about the strike in the 70's. They voted down a contract, struck for about 3 weeks, then ended up voting in favor of the same contract that they had previously turned down.

Every plant just like dearborns. Now thats funny! The worst plant in fords system for employees.. No thanks GAry WAcko. You can keep your teabagger tactics to your self. The majority wants nothing to do with you. Dearborn can have you and your anti union rants... You will not divide the union you republican plant!

Every plant just like dearborns. Now thats funny! The worst plant in fords system for employees.. No thanks GAry WAcko. You can keep your teabagger tactics to your self. The majority wants nothing to do with you. Dearborn can have you and your anti union rants... You will not divide the union you republican plant!

Well spoken. This rat has shown his colors for the last time. We need to start the process to recall Koolaid ( Gary ). His lies are the reason were are divided now. He has an ego trip like I have never seen. He runs to the press to quote things, just to make it sound like we are anti-union. This supporters must also be squashed. The majority needs to show real union power and do the right thing RECALL KOOLAID (GARY)

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: