NO Voter Pride

Machine Man

This type of scare tactic shouldn't be allowed from the IUAW, if I knew who you were I would file a bi-law violation on you and have you removed from your cushy chair down at international. I hope this contract doesn't pass so I can hear you all come back in here and complain.

Edited by srpvoter
  • Like 2

This type of scare tactic shouldn't be allowed from the IUAW, if I knew who you were I would file a bi-law violation on you and have you removed from your cushy chair down at international. I hope this contract doesn't pass so I can hear you all come back in here and complain.

Yep, everyone who supports the contract and doesn't want to go on strike is on the IUAW. SO that means there are thousands on the IUAW staff. LOL! What a jerk!

• Like 4

Look at you your the one posting in every thread trying to sway the vote.. It won't work..

Au-Contraire-Mon-Frere

There are many here that believe in voting FOR this contract. The possible outcome of voting this thing down is just too scary. There are 14 MILLION people unemployed in this country right now.

How many would be willing to cross a picket line? I for one DO NOT want to find out!

Vote yes this time and in four years we may have the strength to play hardball.

NOW is NOT the time!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

Au-Contraire-Mon-Frere

There are many here that believe in voting FOR this contract. The possible outcome of voting this thing down is just too scary. There are 14 MILLION people unemployed in this country right now.

How many would be willing to cross a picket line? I for one DO NOT want to find out!

Yeah sure, wait another 4 years to lose 40k more..

Ask the retirees if they wanna wait..

No the company wants them to die off so they don't have to pay legacy.

2nd tier vote no please so that your future will actually have a chance through us full pay workers.

Edited by srpvoter
  • Like 1

Au-Contraire-Mon-Frere

I am voting YES. I am tired of all the no voters and the lies they are spreading. Sheesh, we have great jobs with great pay and benefits. We are getting work in most of our plants and some want us to vote no. I plan on going to my job on the line at the end of next week not the picket line.

• Like 3

Once the NO voters win and we go out on strike, this is what they look like

post-46492-0-79242800-1318691540_thumb.jpg

Then after a week or two, this is what the NO voter looks like--

post-46492-0-57198900-1318691576_thumb.jpg

Then after six months and losing their house and everything else, this is what the NO voters look like.

post-46492-0-34905200-1318691618_thumb.jpg

LETS ALL STAY OUT UNTIL THE RETREES GET A RAISE!!!!!

• Like 1

I am a college drop out. I make over $50000 a year to make car parts. I feel fortunate to have such a job. I vote yes..

At least we should be thankful is we have a pretty good contract. College drop out or not, voting YES is the right move for our futures. Thank you.

• Like 2

Truth hurts I guess?

Stop Whining.

• Like 1

Then after six months and losing their house and everything else, this is what the NO voters look like.

Hey now, Machine Man.....

Where did you get that picture? the middle one? That`s me!!!!!

Great weekend work in the summer but winter`s in the windy city make it a little harder. You should give it a try, 4 to 6 hundred during the 3 day lake front festivals. When the autoworkers are hangin out it can reach 8 hundred bucks !!!! Great group of people, autoworkers.... some little scary, some a little timid then there`s the fool`s and they believe anything there told.... easy touch, you know.

Decker

[/quo

Dude, save these pics for our next contract because this is what the YES VOTERS will look like after they cut our wages and benefits! Thanks ahead of time!

VOTED NO....AND PROUD OF IT!

Edited by Bigcountry

Au-Contraire-Mon-Frere

Wish we would have had this visual for Chicago.

You forgot to mention how the no voter will be blaming everyone else for their dumb decisions.