Gary Walcowicz VOTED YES!!!!

DTP Nick

Unconfirmed rumors at DTP are stating that when gary was voting the two people standing next to him saw him vote YES!!....What a hypocrite. He was also spotted in the Mens room stall with a bucket full of votes. Can anyone confirm these???

Trying to sell the idea that even people who opposed the agreement strongly are even voting yes? Or is it that you want to personally attack a rep you don't like while implying the vote was rigged? You shouldn't repeat rumors, cause that is what equates you to a sheep. I know for sure your not a Shepard.

• Like 2

Basically the vote tally will speak for itself.It is an insult to people to call them sukasses and what not if they decide to vote yes.These are difficult financial times.Workers are under a lot of stress.If the majority think its a good contract then the NO votes should show solidarity the same way as if the NO votes won then we go on strike.Unemployment in Michigan is a chronic 14,1% so that means the actual percentage of unemployed people is even higher and in Detroit its even higher.Its a bad time to strike.

• Like 1

Basically the vote tally will speak for itself.It is an insult to people to call them sukasses and what not if they decide to vote yes.These are difficult financial times.Workers are under a lot of stress.If the majority think its a good contract then the NO votes should show solidarity the same way as if the NO votes won then we go on strike.Unemployment in Michigan is a chronic 14,1% so that means the actual percentage of unemployed people is even higher and in Detroit its even higher.Its a bad time to strike.

Slanted thread.

• Like 2

This whole thread is a lie, I asked Gary what he voted when he came out, he smiled and said "NO" vote of course..

I want to formally give Gary an apology on behalf of the "yes" voter membership.

Gary they don't know what they did, they don't see what they did, they will realize you were right. The IUAW/Company divided the vote and it hurt us. Come 2015 when we vote again it may get worse. The 2nd tier people don't care about the cart in front of the horse, they only care about the horse. They made a mistake voting yes and for that I am sorry for all of us brother.

I hope we get that petition out to all the plants to change the election process of our leaders so that we can get another leader in at the top.

I vote for Gary W. for IUAW president.

BTW I will not be voting for Jeff Hodges next time around, this guy is a company paid "yes" pusher as you can see by his threads and I hope this guy doesn't say anything to me about this contract in the plant, I may slap him with an open fist across his face.

Edited by 2911screwed
  • Like 1