Gary Walcowicz..does he have any credibility?

DTP Nick

After reading how Gary told a meeting of Union leaders that he felt this was the best contract they could have negotiated or gotten from Ford( then he turns around and says vote no) does he have any credibility left?? Who votes for this guy and why? Has he EVER supported a contract(even ones he helped negotiate)??

• Like 2

After reading how Gary told a meeting of Union leaders that he felt this was the best contract they could have negotiated or gotten from Ford( then he turns around and says vote no) does he have any credibility left?? Who votes for this guy and why? Has he EVER supported a contract(even ones he helped negotiate)??

You should be banned for telling lies, he never told anyone this you fucking asshole...

Gary is a stand up guy, stop telling lies about him. He is for the membership.

You should be banned for telling lies, he never told anyone this you fucking asshole...

Gary is a stand up guy, stop telling lies about him. He is for the membership.

Wrong once again Chucky...Go read the UAW site on facebook and you will see jimmy settles along with many other union officials confirm he said this. there was also a looong thread on the subject on here. You have made a ton of profiles lately chuck yet you dont work for ford anymore...loser

• Like 3

Wrong once again Chucky...Go read the UAW site on facebook and you will see jimmy settles along with many other union officials confirm he said this. there was also a looong thread on the subject on here. You have made a ton of profiles lately chuck yet you dont work for ford anymore...loser

You called ME chucky on a thread once before, and I think that you will understand with this post that I am definitely not the Charles in question. I think Walkowicz has his principles, but they seem to change according to what the current times are. I mean, in one of our contracts in the 90's we got 3% raises every year, and he WAS AGAINST THAT!!! I mean...cmon. I don't think this contract was the greatest, but for the times it was acceptable. Merely that. He was against the 2nd mods in 09, which I agree with. But, honestly, I think he is more concerned about building up a base of political support than he is building our union.

In my opinion, he is just like a lot of posters on Blue Oval, myself included. People who are out of the loop, who think they always know better than the people who are IN the loop. Everything is possible when I'm not at the negotiating table talking to Alan Mulally getting his response to "our membership wants COLA." But, some people apparently really like him. So, it's kind of like with this vote. Do what you think is right.

• Like 1

You called ME chucky on a thread once before, and I think that you will understand with this post that I am definitely not the Charles in question. I think Walkowicz has his principles, but they seem to change according to what the current times are. I mean, in one of our contracts in the 90's we got 3% raises every year, and he WAS AGAINST THAT!!! I mean...cmon. I don't think this contract was the greatest, but for the times it was acceptable. Merely that. He was against the 2nd mods in 09, which I agree with. But, honestly, I think he is more concerned about building up a base of political support than he is building our union.

In my opinion, he is just like a lot of posters on Blue Oval, myself included. People who are out of the loop, who think they always know better than the people who are IN the loop. Everything is possible when I'm not at the negotiating table talking to Alan Mulally getting his response to "our membership wants COLA." But, some people apparently really like him. So, it's kind of like with this vote. Do what you think is right.

^^Another Chucky profile..sad

^^Another Chucky profile..sad

LOL just because i thought it was funny about the stall thing, doesn't mean I am chucky, dude. Why whould I post "chucky greatest hits" making fun of chucky as my signature? I mean, we've all seen chucky. He has an incoherent rant that spells a shitload of words wrong and utilizes suspect grammar. That is not me. I mean, for fuck's sake, I called chucky OUT for posting his email on one of the threads where he was asking for companies to donate to the strike fund!!!

If you think chucky is that smart, brother, you are giving chucky wayyyyyyyyy to much credit. Chucky is a dumbass.

DTP Nick you have no (fill in the blank). Trying to get a better position Good Luck!

DTP Nick you have no (fill in the blank). Trying to get a better position Good Luck!

Stang u were a lying piece of sh#2 when i worked with you and you still havent changed. You always bragged how smart you are etc...Have some self esteem bro..You dont have to lie/brag to get people to notice you...OK you DO LOL

LOL just because i thought it was funny about the stall thing, doesn't mean I am chucky, dude. Why whould I post "chucky greatest hits" making fun of chucky as my signature? I mean, we've all seen chucky. He has an incoherent rant that spells a shitload of words wrong and utilizes suspect grammar. That is not me. I mean, for fuck's sake, I called chucky OUT for posting his email on one of the threads where he was asking for companies to donate to the strike fund!!!

If you think chucky is that smart, brother, you are giving chucky wayyyyyyyyy to much credit. Chucky is a dumbass.

i dont mind Chucky sometimes...He adds something to this forum sometimes....SOMETIMES

i dont mind Chucky sometimes...He adds something to this forum sometimes....SOMETIMES

LOL. Yeah, he is sometimes humorous. I'll give him that.

The thing I want to point out is that I think I basically AGREE with you, so I don't want to let you think I am Chuck and make you hate me. I want to help you with your points when we agree, and engage in respectful dialogue when we don't. Just my 2 cents and a dancing Chili pepper whaaaaaat? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

LOL. Yeah, he is sometimes humorous. I'll give him that.

The thing I want to point out is that I think I basically AGREE with you, so I don't want to let you think I am Chuck and make you hate me. I want to help you with your points when we agree, and engage in respectful dialogue when we don't. Just my 2 cents and a dancing Chili pepper whaaaaaat? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dont worry poop, I know you are not Chuckie. Its just a misunderstanding that poop is always on chuckies breathe.

See the confusion??

Should we call chuckie and all of his 200 profiles chucki, you know plural??

Dont worry poop, I know you are not Chuckie. Its just a misunderstanding that poop is always on chuckies breathe.

See the confusion??

Should we call chuckie and all of his 200 profiles chucki, you know plural??

I think there are two "i"s in Chuckii. LOL. And Chuckie could NEVER come up with something that sophisticated or coherent. If it involves more than selling sunglasses, copying and pasting Gary Walkowicz's letters, or rephrasing those same letters, you can count chuckles OUT :ohsnap:

Stang u were a lying piece of sh#2 when i worked with you and you still havent changed. You always bragged how smart you are etc...Have some self esteem bro..You dont have to lie/brag to get people to notice you...OK you DO LOL

Seriously, you have absolutely no idea who I am because what you have posted and the answer you give is waaaaaaaay off, no bro here : ) If you think you know who I am, call me out right now, tell me where I worked, tell me what plant I started in. Tell me where I ended up?? My self esteem is just fine. Words of encouragement to always take advantage of education is something that I value. Just because you do not want to take advantage of it, I can't help it. The degrees were paid for by Ford Mo. Co., I would love nothing more than for everyone to do it! :hyper:

Gary has more credibility then anyone of the company trolls on this forum!.

remember you all voted yes, I don't wanna hear you crying in 14 months when the company cries poor mouth again and needs to re-open the contract.

Just like you right Chucky? Oh I forgot you're not even a company troll anymore cause you got shitcanned

Just like you right Chucky? Oh I forgot you're not even a company troll anymore cause you got shitcanned

Why don't you send yourself back to the future and shoot yourself in the head, your a worthless SLUG you need to be eradicated from human kind.

:hysterical3:

back_to_the_future_avatar_picture_67930.jpg

Edited by 2911screwed