It's time to stop the divisions

Them

Tomorrow (Nov. 4, 2011) you get some money from the FoMoCo, just because your Union, whatever you think about that, negotiated it.

You can be thankful. You can be cantankerous. You can be completly Brain Dead.

Doesn't matter.

Spend a few bucks on your family. Pay off some of that debt ( you know who you are!). Put 200 bucks on Red at the Roulette wheel.

Whatever.

Just know that you don't deserve any of this windfall. Know that even though you work like a Dog for the Man, this is extra stuff you didn't do nothing for.

The UAW, flaws and all, got you this cash.

Thank Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Al Sharpton, Bob Dylan. Whomever.

Be grateful for once in your life for free doggone money.

Or bitch about what you "lost" in the last few years.

Choice.

It's what you choose to do, believe, and live that makes you who you are.

Are you a person? Or an ungrateful less than human lifeform?

Only you can decide.

I Choose the positive.

Now let's hear from the rest of you...............

Thanks for the $.72/hour after no COLA, surrendered Easter Monday, Christmas Bonus, Retiree bonus on rate increase and no raises for years. Oh, and this way there is no O.T. compounding. Sounds like the company got the best part of this agreement. And the U.S. Treasury since it is a lump sum and not an hourly bump. AND IUAW got a share as well, for doing what they were formed to do.

Remember your brothers and sisters at TCAP and WHSP on your Christmas List. Send 'em some lovin' when you cash their jobs your check.

• Like 5

Tomorrow (Nov. 4, 2011) you get some money from the FoMoCo, just because your Union, whatever you think about that, negotiated it.

Doesn't matter.

Spend a few bucks on your family. Pay off some of that debt ( you know who you are!). Put 200 bucks on Red at the Roulette wheel.

Whatever.

Just know that you don't deserve any of this windfall. Know that even though you work like a Dog for the Man, this is extra stuff you didn't do nothing for.

Choice.

Only you can decide.

I Choose the positive.

Your kidding me right???? Everything you just said was negative!!! So if that's you being positive I'd rather hear from the people who are going to bitch…Oh and by the way I DO deserve the bonus!!! I work my ass off everyday. I don't know where you work or what type of job you do but for the people that come to work everyday do their jobs and do a little extra just because we care about the product & quality all deserve this bonus without people caring about our products & company we would be a lot worse off

Edited by Janeaubrey19
  • Like 4

Happy to be employed: Yes

Pleased to make a good wage: Yes

Voted against recent contract: Yes

Amazed at people who only look for quick cash: No

I will say I have enjoyed my current employment with FMC thus far and they have been very good to me. I am less than thrilled with the recent contact language and how it will potentially affect many trades people down the road. The problem I have is giving up wages & benefits at our level only to have management and / or IUAW give themselves ANY increase at my and others expense.

Good luck to all .

• Like 1

With this being this ass clowns 1st post you dont have to be a genius to know who the heck it is...............Chucky? What a dick. Can I say kill yourself on here?

ABS News Service, October 13, 2011

Ford CEO Alan Mulally called a news conference at 5 o’clock this afternoon and

announced that he was terminating the services of UAW president Bob King and UAW

vice president Jimmy Settles.

“We pay these people to manage workers, not stir them up,” Mulally said with

uncharacteristic venom.

His comments referred to a Facebook posting on the official UAW web site which

threatened a strike if workers voted against the tentative agreement between Ford and

the UAW. Settles predicted that Ford would hire replacement workers if the UAW went

on strike. Bob King twittered his agreement. Mulally was visibly outraged.

“Why the hell would I hire scabs? That’s the damn dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Ford encourages loyalty and dedication and teamwork. I don’t need blowhards like

Settles and King sticking words in my mouth and riling up workers against the

company.”

Mulally went on to say that he trusted the wisdom and experience of Ford workers.

“If they tell me that this contract is wrong, I take full responsibility. We will go back to the

bargaining table and I will personally make sure that recommendations from workers

are addressed.”

Mulally told reporters at Ford’s Dearborn headquarters that he doesn’t expect any

problems finding replacements for King and Settles.

“We have UAW representatives on the front lines in Chicago and Dearborn who know

how to lead. We don’t need some anarchist fringe element like King and Settles on our

negotiating team.”

Is This True

• Like 3

Happy to be employed: Yes

Pleased to make a good wage: Yes

Voted against recent contract: Yes

Amazed at people who only look for quick cash: No

I will say I have enjoyed my current employment with FMC thus far and they have been very good to me. I am less than thrilled with the recent contact language and how it will potentially affect many trades people down the road. The problem I have is giving up wages & benefits at our level only to have management and / or IUAW give themselves ANY increase at my and others expense.

Good luck to all .

The UAW disburses more than $90 million annually to top officers, including UAW President Bob King, who makes more than $153,000 a year, not counting tens of thousands more in various perks and benefits. UAW Secretary Treasurer Dennis Williams takes in $142,000 while the various international vice presidents, including Ford department head James Settles, make $137,000 plus expenses. And they all probably have a nice raise waiting for them on the other side of a yes vote.Jimmy settles told Memebership at one of his scare tactic before voting meeting he makes 165,00 dollars.(I was There)Everybody Got raises except the really experience senority worker who cares about quality and not numbers,I want to start a petition to vote in IUAW top officers ,we have to vote for any public official but we can not have a say in who our next IUAW president ,does anybody know anything about Jimmy Settles ,but I do know when bob king step down ,he is 65 years that Jimmy Settles is the next president and we have no say ,what so ever,We need Jimmy Hoffa to represent us ,if they are voted in ,I bet we will be back at the tables ,because they don't want to be voted out ,but every contract the local chairmans gets voted out and IUAW is laughing all the way to the bank with the company.Just sayin!!!!!

• Like 1

The UAW disburses more than $90 million annually to top officers, including UAW President Bob King, who makes more than $153,000 a year, not counting tens of thousands more in various perks and benefits. UAW Secretary Treasurer Dennis Williams takes in $142,000 while the various international vice presidents, including Ford department head James Settles, make $137,000 plus expenses. And they all probably have a nice raise waiting for them on the other side of a yes vote.Jimmy settles told Memebership at one of his scare tactic before voting meeting he makes 165,00 dollars.(I was There)Everybody Got raises except the really experience senority worker who cares about quality and not numbers,I want to start a petition to vote in IUAW top officers ,we have to vote for any public official but we can not have a say in who our next IUAW president ,does anybody know anything about Jimmy Settles ,but I do know when bob king step down ,he is 65 years that Jimmy Settles is the next president and we have no say ,what so ever,We need Jimmy Hoffa to represent us ,if they are voted in ,I bet we will be back at the tables ,because they don't want to be voted out ,but every contract the local chairmans gets voted out and IUAW is laughing all the way to the bank with the company.Just sayin!!!!!

Yes.yes! I have been saying for numerous years that the UAW tells how to vote for the most influential person in the world; The President of The United States......and yet feels you are to dumb to figure out who to vote for when it comes to the union in Dearborn.

Just a good old boys club, and you guys aren't the good ole boys.

Feel for you; been there, done that........and came out much wiser for it.

I will point out to you though that if you think the rich man who makes his own money is controlling you, how bad is it that the poor man who has no money unless he forces you to give it to him is worse, when you can't even vote him out, lol. At least politicians are removable, you can quit business owners, but you are stuck with un-elected hierarchy union officials even if you like your job.........just because they can control you.......and they will for they have no fear of you!

And you thought politicians were bad, lololololol.

• Like 2

With this being this ass clowns 1st post you dont have to be a genius to know who the heck it is...............Chucky? What a dick. Can I say kill yourself on here?

Why do keep using Chucky you must be be the bride of chuckies ,every member has a right to speak there mind and the only response ,oh its chucky ,so don't listen to that person,we need to get back to being union ,before we dissolve ,this union and let the members decide who represent us not the company ass kissing IUAW ,greed is killing this union and I was all about having a union,after these last 2 contracts bugs bunny could have gotten us a better contract,we don't need IUAW they need our dues to pay their 2nd pension and healthcare plans .IUAW is greedy ,no good for members ,lets try to fine a way to vote them out ,they get elected like the pope ,but at least before they elect the pope ,they give us a little history about them,i been working for Ford for over 20 years ,I hate what the IUAW is doing to our union ,I hope you thiefs and liars ,you know who you our rot in hell ,look around you divided us for 6 digit incomes,I hope you have God in your life because you Are going to have explain all this shit to Him on Judgement Day .Right to work states doesn't sound bad at all,at least we won't have to support your wantabe ceo lifestyles.You can say lets kill the union and it ain't Chucky you pussy!!!

• Like 1

Yes.yes! I have been saying for numerous years that the UAW tells how to vote for the most influential person in the world; The President of The United States......and yet feels you are to dumb to figure out who to vote for when it comes to the union in Dearborn.

Just a good old boys club, and you guys aren't the good ole boys.

Feel for you; been there, done that........and came out much wiser for it.

I will point out to you though that if you think the rich man who makes his own money is controlling you, how bad is it that the poor man who has no money unless he forces you to give it to him is worse, when you can't even vote him out, lol. At least politicians are removable, you can quit business owners, but you are stuck with un-elected hierarchy union officials even if you like your job.........just because they can control you.......and they will for they have no fear of you!

And you thought politicians were bad, lololololol.

Amen to you ,this is real solidarity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter.

Whatever.

Choice.

Only you can decide.

I Choose the positive.

I will not ever thank IUAW anymore ,the only one I thank is the ones ,who dies on that bridge in Detroit and ones that got beaten up to win these benifits years ago and to be taken back so easily in what two contracts ,wait until 2015 we will all be making 22 dollars ,read the contracts not the highlites ,get lawyer friend and read the lowlites to us and explain ,it layman terms .Like how we being screws ,just sayin!

• Like 1

Why do keep using Chucky you must be be the bride of chuckies ,every member has a right to speak there mind and the only response ,oh its chucky ,so don't listen to that person,we need to get back to being union ,before we dissolve ,this union and let the members decide who represent us not the company ass kissing IUAW ,greed is killing this union and I was all about having a union,after these last 2 contracts bugs bunny could have gotten us a better contract,we don't need IUAW they need our dues to pay their 2nd pension and healthcare plans .IUAW is greedy ,no good for members ,lets try to fine a way to vote them out ,they get elected like the pope ,but at least before they elect the pope ,they give us a little history about them,i been working for Ford for over 20 years ,I hate what the IUAW is doing to our union ,I hope you thiefs and liars ,you know who you our rot in hell ,look around you divided us for 6 digit incomes,I hope you have God in your life because you Are going to have explain all this shit to Him on Judgement Day .Right to work states doesn't sound bad at all,at least we won't have to support your wantabe ceo lifestyles.You can say lets kill the union and it ain't Chucky you pussy!!!

I would tell you to quit but you already got fired dummy,,,,

• Like 1

You bums would be no where without the union! Go try and find a job that pays half of what you make. With your education Starbucks won't hire you. So keep up your complaining and your going to find out what its like not having a union job. A wake up call is what you right wing anti's need.

• Like 2

You bums would be no where without the union! Go try and find a job that pays half of what you make. With your education Starbucks won't hire you. So keep up your complaining and your going to find out what its like not having a union job. A wake up call is what you right wing anti's need.

So then----->you are saying it is fine and dandy that the membership can not vote them in, or out? You are also saying that------------>it is also wonderful that they can tell you who/whom to vote for, and use your money to back anyone they so desire?

In other words----->if you AGREE with the above statements, you are willing to sell YOUR freedom for a few bucks!

Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves my friend. Martin Luther King Jr wouldn't like your particular type of attitude either.

Nobody is saying that the UAW sucks perse; all we are saying is that YOU should be able to vote for whomever leads you as a dues paying member.

It is not right wing conspiracy that causes us to say this, but rather left wing subserviance that has you buying into it.

People will do a lot of things for money. But not to many people will give away their freedom of choice or right to vote for it. If everyone looks at it in that light, I am sure you will find yourself in a very small minority.

• Like 3

I think you're wrong. I also think you have a love for the union because YOU know that without it, YOU wouldn't amount to anything.

In a union, we are told we are all equal. Problem is, if we are all equal, then we are only strong as our weakest link. If we are all equal, then nobody tries to be better. Why should I bust my hump, if I'm only going to make the same amount of money as the lazy slob beside me? In your type of union, if there is a $100 to be given out to 10 people, then everybody gets $10. But what if 1 guy works 10 times harder than the other guy? Why is he not rewarded for his hard work?

Professional athletes are in a union, but their union is vastly different than the one you praise. The better you are, the more you make. The better you play, the more playing time you get. You have to earn your money. Want a raise, play better. Don't want to try hard, they'll find someone who will. Tell me parts, I mean Die, what is so wrong with that?

The attitude of people like you is why jobs are disappearing. Your self entitlement and belief that somebody owes you something is what is killing the economy.

Maybe if people like you stopped relying on the union to tell you what to do, and what to think, you would go out and get a better education. You would go out and work hard and earn more money. The union is holding you back. You are holding yourself back by believing in it so much. You can try to blame others who want to better themselves, but the reality is, the blame belongs to you.

• Like 4

I think you're wrong. I also think you have a love for the union because YOU know that without it, YOU wouldn't amount to anything.

In a union, we are told we are all equal. Problem is, if we are all equal, then we are only strong as our weakest link. If we are all equal, then nobody tries to be better. Why should I bust my hump, if I'm only going to make the same amount of money as the lazy slob beside me? In your type of union, if there is a $100 to be given out to 10 people, then everybody gets $10. But what if 1 guy works 10 times harder than the other guy? Why is he not rewarded for his hard work?

Professional athletes are in a union, but their union is vastly different than the one you praise. The better you are, the more you make. The better you play, the more playing time you get. You have to earn your money. Want a raise, play better. Don't want to try hard, they'll find someone who will. Tell me parts, I mean Die, what is so wrong with that?

The attitude of people like you is why jobs are disappearing. Your self entitlement and belief that somebody owes you something is what is killing the economy.

Maybe if people like you stopped relying on the union to tell you what to do, and what to think, you would go out and get a better education. You would go out and work hard and earn more money. The union is holding you back. You are holding yourself back by believing in it so much. You can try to blame others who want to better themselves, but the reality is, the blame belongs to you.

I still think since I am Hispanic American and short, I should sue the NBA because I/we are not represented enough in their sport.

Wait!!!!!!! But it is about winning in all sports, isn't it?

Call the Reverend JAAAACKSON and see what he has to say-)

I am a short, old Hispanic guy, so that makes me a double minority! I think I can sit on the end of the bench with the best of them, and I will only charge the team 350,000.00. What a DEAL!!!!!!! And they will be forced to comply with their own liberal policies.............that is if the players stop thinking they are the NBA and go back to work!!!!

Of course for them, that is a dirty word; after all they play a game!

Screw them, let them go to Europe, and within 3 yrs we won't even remember who Lebron (I am greedy, I am greedy) James was!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Agree... and I say about 6 of the names commenting on this post belong to chuckie including jeter... the others are republican haters so just close out this BS topic

• Like 1