Spied: 2013 Ford F-150

Did you want me to say you were the source? That's the forum where you, a member of f150online, originally wrote it. I didn't want to say your name because you are an employee and Ford doesn't like when employees talk about future product. That's why I gave the link for people to see for themselves if they were interested. But if you are ok with that. Yes, Dearborn Derek is the source. Thanks for the tip.

I just thought it was funny.

And Chris Carpenter is a better pitcher when he isn't dropping F-bombs on people and blaming others for starting shit. He might have a ring, but he's still a douche. :yup:

The only time I have seen or heard that from Carp is on the fly ball from Napoli in one game of the WS. I don't think it was directed at Napoli, but just the excitement of retiring a great hitter. I would be interested in seeing specific examples of Carp doing that....

Honestly, I hate that crap from ball players, and I lose respect for them when I see it. Just quit the trash talk and just go play the game. You rarely, if ever, see that crap from the Cardinals. The Reds (Phillips), and the Brewers (Morgan) seem to run their mouths a lot more (at least what I see...maybe that's just because I read more Cards info that the others). The Cards get a rap for being whiners, but that is because La Russa is a stickler for the rules.

You would really hate my Dad's then. He put a chrome bug deflector on it! Actually it looks pretty good though and blends with the grille. If you like bling... it's got a lot of bling from the front! :D

Actually a chrome bug shield may help it blend in. Just make sure you have your sunglasses on if you meet him on a sunny day! :)