New postings

hdw1

New postings today @ Sandusky ACH:

Production - Dearborn Diversified & Dearborn Stamping

Trades - EL - Woodhaven & Dearborn T&D

Hard to understand why they have Dearborn Stamping posted, they currently have TLO's going on and will be on ILO for about 70 people this coming September.

Hard to understand why they have Dearborn Stamping posted, they currently have TLO's going on and will be on ILO for about 70 people this coming September.

Especially with the moving allowance from Sandusky. Then they'll have to pay that for the ones that might get forced to Chicago by higher seniority. What a mess...

Who cares,,, Let them post. We have been in production too long. We have alot of investment in our skills and we just want to utilize our talents.

Postings are 1 for 1. If production is laid off that usually means trades are needed for retooling and product installation

We should all be back in our trade or reskilling within the next 3 to 4 weeks, buyouts for trades have exceeded 650 in total as of yesterday. Im quite sure with 2 days left we should see well over 700 trades leaving with $100,000 retirements. With this windfall of trades leaving we will all be back soon and doubt there will ever be another $100,000 incentive ever. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Why ILO at stamping? What are they losing?

They currently have an ILO going on because they have an overabundance of Super Cab rear doors sitting in racks.

Also, the plant will be losing the Focus doors to make room for the P552 lines. They will be initially transferred to AAI, then to ISA when the area is finished being prepped.

They currently have an ILO going on because they have an overabundance of Super Cab rear doors sitting in racks.

Also, the plant will be losing the Focus doors to make room for the P552 lines. They will be initially transferred to AAI, then to ISA when the area is finished being prepped.

All correct except that right now its a TLO and the ILO's start in september

• Like 1

Who cares,,, Let them post. We have been in production too long. We have alot of investment in our skills and we just want to utilize our talents.

Postings are 1 for 1. If production is laid off that usually means trades are needed for retooling and product installation

We should all be back in our trade or re/skilling within the next 3 to 4 weeks, buyouts for trades have exceeded 650 in total as of yesterday. Im quite sure with 2 days left we should see well over 700 trades leaving with $100,000 retirements. With this windfall of trades leaving we will all be back soon and doubt there will ever be another $100,000 incentive ever. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I heard the number was close to 700 trades signed up for the 100,000 as of Wednesday. 750 trades leaving is not out of the realm of possibility. Unbelievable foresight on the uaw to get you guys back in trades. Welcome back. I would have never guessed so many are leaving.

We should all be back in our trade or reskilling within the next 3 to 4 weeks, buyouts for trades have exceeded 650 in total as of yesterday. Im quite sure with 2 days left we should see well over 700 trades leaving with $100,000 retirements. With this windfall of trades leaving we will all be back soon and doubt there will ever be another $100,000 incentive ever. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Seriously this is pry one of the rudest posts. If your working already and don't care about others why should we care if you are trades and working production? And just cuz that's the way it should happen doesn't mean that it will happen as soon as you expect it to.

• Like 3

Are you sure the Focus doors are going to AAI first? Seems like a big waste to install there then tear out and reinstall at Wayne. Especially when the area where they are going at Wayne has been cleared of equipment for months now.

• Like 1

I heard the number was close to 700 trades signed up for the 100,000 as of Wednesday. 750 trades leaving is not out of the realm of possibility. Unbelievable foresight on the uaw to get you guys back in trades. Welcome back. I would have never guessed so many are leaving.

so you are saying 700 trades signed up for the buy out, or 700 trades and production signed up?

so you are saying 700 trades signed up for the buy out, or 700 trades and production signed up?

i heard that only 43 trades signed at the rouge complex. there are not many ford plants left. so where are all these trade buy outs coming from? Edited by jerrymaker

Are you sure the Focus doors are going to AAI first? Seems like a big waste to install there then tear out and reinstall at Wayne. Especially when the area where they are going at Wayne has been cleared of equipment for months now.

I am just quoting the flier the production unit chairman put out on the matter. One of the rumors is that Vehicle Operations want the door lines at AAI for Fusion doors, and that ISA will get four new lines and the tooling will be transferred when they are installed.

i heard that only 43 trades signed at the rouge complex. there are not many ford plants left. so where are all these trade buy outs coming from?

And about 10 of those are Welder Repairman. And I don't care what anybody has heard about 1 for 1 replacements, they are not being replaced.

And about 10 of those are Welder Repairman. And I don't care what anybody has heard about 1 for 1 replacements, they are not being replaced.

Only 20 signed up at KTP and only ones being replaced are Electricians.....2 electrical apprenti coming on this month

Talked to the trades unit and they said the trades $100,000 incentive count was over 650 total. The production count was 400 total as of Monday. Total of over 1,000 taking the negotiated incentives

I am just quoting the flier the production unit chairman put out on the matter. One of the rumors is that Vehicle Operations want the door lines at AAI for Fusion doors, and that ISA will get four new lines and the tooling will be transferred when they are installed.

OK Thanks, I heard the Fusion door lines will go to AAI and the Focus lines will come to ISA.

Where did you get that info?

This was posted @ Sandusky ACH.

It was actually two posting for transfer to Chicago, 1 for production and a second for trades willing to go to production.

Production posting down yesterday @ 4:00 PM

Trades posting down today @ 4:00 PM

OK Thanks, I heard the Fusion door lines will go to AAI and the Focus lines will come to ISA.

OK, here is the plan. The lines installed at AAI to run the Fusion doors will receive the Focus tooling from DSP and run it for approx. 6 months. During that time, DSP will do a run-ahed on the C-Max doors. When that is complete, the lines and C-Max tooling will be transferred to ISA. When they get the C-Max up and running, AAI will transfer the Focus tooling to ISA. Looks like DSP will still stamp the Focus metal until the lines are running at AAI.

Should be complete be next spring/summer.