DTP????

assman

When $5.00 gas comes, we all surround the gas stations in protest. Let the population speak out and be heard. Our government is allowing big oil to squeeze every last dollar that is in our pockets. People won't be able to afford to drive to work anymore. Price of food is going up. Milk and Eggs alone have gone up over 10% this year compared to last year. I predict an uprising on fuel in every state, it will start like the occupy movement started only you will see trucks getting hi-jacked for their gas and people surrounding gas stations on the sidewalks to prevent people from pulling in to buy gas. These middle east people that come to our country and open up gas stations their families control everything from the bottom up, then they use that money to fund terrorist groups or cells throughout the United States and in the Middle East. The oil companies are in bed with the countries that are responsible for terrorizing the US and the US Government doesn't know it or will not do anything about it. Obama claims that they are investigating oil speculation and that they are making sure nothing criminal is going on but there is and they are not investigating anything. Also our government leaders are too busy trying to confuse you with "Birth Control" legislation and debate so that you fail to see the real issues like the price of gas going up and it becoming a national security threat. They want to talk about Ahsahd killing his own people but don't want to talk about how the price of oil/gas going up will actually cripple our country for without gas/oil you have no heat, no transportation of valuable goods, no city/state services etc etc. The way of life would be over as we know it. Civil unrest would happen, guns would become scarce and stores would become looted. People will steal gas from you at gun point. Unemployment would rise above 75% in every single state. The states will run out of money to pay unemployment people will then lose their homes and then the housing market will begin to plumit once again but this time it will be 10 times worse then what it was 2 years ago.

OIL PEOPLE WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF OUR CIVIL SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT

And the president or other leaders will not be able to stop it. We must stop it now before it gets to this point by placing a gas sale cap at all locations, the sale cap should be controlled by the government and not the speculators. We should also be doing everything we can to drill for oil in this country. Natural gas is no PAYOFF it simply doesn't work so we need to Drill baby drill.

This is not meant to be a political response to the thread above, I am mearly stating the facts of what will happen when gas reaches 5,6,7 8 or 9.00 per gallon and we no longer can afford gas. We will all be walking or driving battery powered carts or small scooters to work. This will take out the sales of vehicles for all these auto companies which will in turn cause the even higher unemployment rate.

Good luck to us all and remember Obama is a Muslim, and if we go to war with Iran, we will have to do it ourselves because China and Russia do not want any part of it. = More Blood and US treasure for nothing.

Edited by morepie
  • Like 1

Heard you guys were the worst crew for housekeeping, areas always in a mess ,

heard they had a meeting about giving the whole crew

a week off for failure to keep area clean..

They are waiting on word from the glass house .

Go back to the Solidarity house and drink a beer.

• Like 1

Heard you guys were the worst crew for housekeeping, areas always in a mess ,

heard they had a meeting about giving the whole crew

a week off for failure to keep area clean..

They are waiting on word from the glass house .

House keeping us part of the team leaders job discription and I believe tag is suppose to do it once a day. Do u want me to keep the line moving or worry about the floor?

• Like 1

at dtp we have nick the used car salesman--- at our plant weve been fords top seller and we dont get shit ,shitty jobs shitty local contract and shitty reps--------next contract we need to vote out these clowns not reward them

You can't vote them out when the local keeps them in.. It's like a fixed roulette game, ball always lands on black.

at dtp we have nick the used car salesman--- at our plant weve been fords top seller and we dont get shit ,shitty jobs shitty local contract and shitty reps--------next contract we need to vote out these clowns not reward them

its about how you take it! the line goes down i don't clean my response is that job classification was taken away from us. The supervisor just moves on and tells the next guy. That next guy picks up the broom and starts sweeping. what a joke!!!! show me in my job description where it says i have to sweep, and if it is in the team ;leadrers job description shame on the union for letting it be there!

its about how you take it! the line goes down i don't clean my response is that job classification was taken away from us. The supervisor just moves on and tells the next guy. That next guy picks up the broom and starts sweeping. what a joke!!!! show me in my job description where it says i have to sweep, and if it is in the team ;leadrers job description shame on the union for letting it be there!

It's on the OIS sheets for team leaders AND tag relief....Who do you think o.k.'s the OIS.....

• Like 1

It's on the OIS sheets for team leaders AND tag relief....Who do you think o.k.'s the OIS.....

hahahah, yeah but if you refuse to sweep when the supervisor tells you too it becomes disciplinary at that point, What can you do about that? JACK SH&T

hahahah, yeah but if you refuse to sweep when the supervisor tells you too it becomes disciplinary at that point, What can you do about that? JACK SH&T

i refuse all the time and have never recieved any disciplinary action. all you do is have to stand up! if your comittee person wont do it for you then we all have to do it togeather!

If someone wants you to sweep a floor for $26.00 (?) and hour and you do not want to that's your call.

I bet there will be a very long line of people that would LOVE to have those kind of problems.

Sometimes we all have to do things we do not want to but Ford is a job. If your getting the same rate of pay under the same roof I never had a problem doing what I was asked to do.

Those brooms are pretty tricky and usually the instruction are missing.

(Bristle side down the last time I ran one)

LOL... Now we know it's all fun and games!

I will only come see you if you are going

to train me how to use a broom.

I usually watch the first day so be prepared to work. Lol

Whatever happened to the alleged parts shortage from the bankrupt company at DTP?