2013 Ford Fusion "In stock" ? Dealer Listing, NJ. With actual photos of the car!!

-Strike-

an audio system from sony is included in any 2013 Ford Fusion with MyFord Touch.... sooo its still gray water to me unfortunately...and proving a sony system isnt in the hybrid at all is seeming to be harder than proving one does come with it....i need to see an actual image OF MYFORD TOUCH IN A 2013 FORD FUSION HYBRID WITHOUT A SONY BRANDED RADIO....

Here's a video of the MFT system without the Sony branding.

EDIT*** Sorry forgot the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAq9DgqxE3s

Edited by JSKershaw

No I'm afraid you guys are wrong. Fords website DOES IN FACT show a difference..if you know how to look at the image properly. I've attached two seperate images from the configurator verifying the differences I have stated...as I have said..anyone who gets a Fusion Hybrid with MyFord Touch will get the SONY BRANDED RADIO WITH THE BIG VOLUME BUTTON. Any Fusion Hybrid without MyFord Touch...either because it isnt available in that tier or wans't opted in by the purchaser will have the basic non-sony branded stereo with dual levels and 4 turnable knobs. Just because the titanium gets the 12 speaker sony system doesnt mean it is the only car that gets the radio that looks like that. It could be that the Fusion Hybrids with MyFord Touch looks the same as the titanium radio just without the Sony logo on it..or perhaps it will be a sony 6 speaker system just not the 12 speaker system..who knows...either way...The radio you see in the current pre-production cars are NOT the radio that come in the fusion hybrids...even the basic radio is different as shown on Fords site compared to the one in the pre-production vehicles.

If you're getting MyFordTouch then the titanium radio is what your radio will look like...you just will get 6 speakers and not 12. If you look carefully at Picture two you can tell it is not a Titanium because the Key slot is visible. The titanium has push to start and that is not optional it is manditory...so i'm afraid all the signs show that the hybrid IS getting a stereo that looks like the one in the titanium minus 12 speakers and just six. I have included a third image so you can see the Titanium interior vs. the SE hybrid interior with MyFord Touch in picture 2...you can easily see the differences in the push to start in #3 and the key hole in #2 showing those images are not titanium images used for the hybrid (plus the seats in picture 2 and 3 are different)...so clearly the radio is different from image 1 and 2 showing if you have MyFord Touch...you get the sony radio interface...the proof isn't on the youtube videos that are old..its on what you're actually building to buy located on the configurator...its as easy as that.

**NOTE** Many of the videos shown on youtube..especially the ones from this summer and older are of the pre-production model...its about knowing the differences between the pre-production model and knowing exactly is on the 2013 model that allows a smart buyer to know whether they are looking at a pre-production model or not. Many people are viewing these videos and envisioning a car they feel is the one they are purchasing but in fact is an unfinished car. These pre-productions are all that are touring the united states right now and thus are the only ones in these videos...very few videos show the true hybrid as it is actually sold. Saying you saw this radio in a car on youtube doesn't mean anything..even if its an official ford video because they have been using the pre-production cars in their videos on the technology of this car and other cars they sell for months this year.

In conclusion if you want to see what the true 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid looks like with MyFord Touch and the Navigation option installed look at the video I posted earlier in this thread from Youtube...that is a true finalized product unlike the rest people are viewing.

-Picture 1 = 2013 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid without MyFord Touch

-Picture 2 = 2013 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid with MyFord Touch

-Picrture 3 = 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium with MyFord Touch and Push-To-Start

This is a video from today September 18 and Alan Mulally being interviewed showing a Fusion Hybrid (BTW today Ford is launching the production models at events across USA)

The interior and Hybrid Hi-fi is shown near the end of the video

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/money/54918797-79/ford-fusion-car-camry.html.csp

ONCE AGAIN, AND THIS IS KEY...THERE ISN'T A SINGLE VIDEO OR IMAGE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT SHOWS MYFORD TOUCH OVER ANYTHING EXCEPT A SONY BRANDED RADIO

Here's a video of the MFT system without the Sony branding.

Wrong again. The 6 speaker SE/SE Hybrid radio is not a Sony branded radio. PERIOD. The website pictures are wrong. It happens all the time.

Wrong again. The 6 speaker SE/SE Hybrid radio is not a Sony branded radio. PERIOD. The website pictures are wrong. It happens all the time.

I never said that it was a Sony radio. Just stating that this is what the interior looks like with the MFT system that's not Sony or has the Sony logo. As far as I understand all radios (except the Sony radio) are manufactured by Panasonic.

I hope you're all wrong...that is an ugly radio..i remember seeing it in the pre-production model i was in myself and it seemed so incomplete....the Sony stero in the titanium is so sleek and has many more buttons...and the non my ford touch radio has many buttons the sony one has just a fewmore....but the hybrid radio...barely has any buttons at all outside operating the CD player...it seems so incomplete, and small and this is the biggest cover up on ford trying to keep the hybrid interior underwraps if thats the radio it comes with..its so against the rest of the car....the only way you can see the inside of the hybrid is if you see the pre-production model...everything else on the internet must be obviously wrong if you guys are right.

I never said that it was a Sony radio. Just stating that this is what the interior looks like with the MFT system that's not Sony or has the Sony logo. As far as I understand all radios (except the Sony radio) are manufactured by Panasonic.

I was agreeing with you and using your post to refute Darke. Sorry for the confusion.

I hope you're all wrong...that is an ugly radio..i remember seeing it in the pre-production model i was in myself and it seemed so incomplete....the Sony stero in the titanium is so sleek and has many more buttons...and the non my ford touch radio has many buttons the sony one has just a fewmore....but the hybrid radio...barely has any buttons at all outside operating the CD player...it seems so incomplete, and small and this is the biggest cover up on ford trying to keep the hybrid interior underwraps if thats the radio it comes with..its so against the rest of the car....the only way you can see the inside of the hybrid is if you see the pre-production model...everything else on the internet must be obviously wrong if you guys are right.

They also showed a pre-production Titanium Hybrid with push button start, but it's not offered at all. That's a much bigger deal than whether the 6 speaker system is Sony or not.

I believe there will be a hybrid Titanium in the future - just not right now.

They also showed a pre-production Titanium Hybrid with push button start, but it's not offered at all. That's a much bigger deal than whether the 6 speaker system is Sony or not.

I believe there will be a hybrid Titanium in the future - just not right now.

I don't care about having 6 speakers or 12...but they advertise the interior and next thing you know its not the interior you're getting...that's what is big to me...the interior in the pre-productions console is ugly...and all fords showing is the titaniums inside which ...duhhhh....looks like it should be standard in the car.....also i know about the hybrid titanium and have no interest in it...the Hybrid ALREADY packs the premium price of being a hybrid and its options package is more expensive than the titaniums and any of the other teirs upgrade packages...they clearly wanted to bump the hybrid up to being as costly as possible when compared to a pimped out titanium....so spending an extra $1-2 thousand for chrome door handles and sony stereo...yeah right...that stereo clearly isnt even worth the price is because the titanium has it already without it being an option and standard...and i seriously doubt the titanium hybrid will have dual exhaust pipes....we dont even know what the titanium hybrid will come with....i hate how they've taken out basic features just to make the titanium more attractive..i mean seriously..ambient lighting costs them what? $12 cents per car..thats why just about all the previous fusions had it standard or optional...now its just for the titanium and the expensive hybrid doesnt include it...BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE AN EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE HYBRID NEXT YEAR THATS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME CAR?....talk about price gouging...fusions going to have like 7 or 8 trims in no time and to the american public only like 4 will be worth buying...

I'm so dissapointed..in the radio...maybe thats just me but like i said i dont care about not having the premium audio...but come on...the ugliest radio in all the 2013 fusions has to be in the hybrid? what the hell is that...gearing up to force people to buy the hybrid titanium because its the only one that looks like it deserves to be in the fusion line? ...disgusting...but whatever...i ordered mine and am excited...im paying for mine in cash..about $40K with taxes included..fully loaded...so im going to have this car for at least 8-10 years...and at that price for this car..theres no way i'd pay a dime more because then it just seems like you're paying for Frill that should already be included at that price...

Edited by DarkeRetribution

I figure, either way, I'd imagine we'll all be happy with our choice. The Fusion is going to be an amazing car by the looks of things. I'm very excited about mine, and believe I made the right choice. I'm sure with either radio system, you're going to be happy. It's unfortunate we have to sacrafice some to gain some, but regardless It's going to be one kick ass car!

Hey DarkeRetribution,

Look at this video, the console is all lit up and it doesn't look bad at all. I actually dig it. It's clean, simple and sophisticated and not cluttered.

You can skip to the 1:08 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7kgP-UVoX4&t=1m9s

Thanks for the video post..you're right it doesn't look that bad shown in that picture all lit up....and Strike you're right too..this car is AMAZINGGGGG... if anyone knows where the manual is online I'd love to read it...it's been a while since I've read a good book Lol!

Thanks for the video post..you're right it doesn't look that bad shown in that picture all lit up....and Strike you're right too..this car is AMAZINGGGGG... if anyone knows where the manual is online I'd love to read it...it's been a while since I've read a good book Lol!

I posted the links to the Owners Manual and Quick Guide books here: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/49517-2013-ford-fusion-order-guide/page__st__180&do=findComment&comment=794210

Darke,

Something else to consider. The Sony stereo will probably come in the Hybrid model at a later date. Check out this Quick Guide and the asterisk next to the Sony stereo. I should also stress that this is only a first printing of the brochure, so it may change and probably won't be available until the 2014 model. But interesting nonetheless.

http://www.motorcraf...1/13fhyqg1e.pdf

Edited by JSKershaw

Thanks for all the help guys..guides are definitely helpful! I'm mostly interested in what it says about the technology. I'm sure the sony stereo will be offered soon enough, but it's definitely not worth canceling my order for and going a year or so without a car for. This is my first car and I'm excited...as long as it doesn't have a cassette player in it it's good enough for me! And yeahhh I like the radio now...doesn't look bad since parts light up I didn't know and after looking at the one in the titanium vs. the one in the hybrid its really the same just a different style..as long as the hybrid has touch sensitive buttons too it's as good as gold now.

On this news real from the Dearborn event, shows the new Fusion on the street and at the 0:53 time mark is good shot of the rear.

Which looks very different then the pre-production models. Lines around the license area seem different and the tail lamps location is a little

different. Not sure if that is red tape over the white part of the lenses or brake lights, Hard to tell from the video quality.

The rear end changes gives me the impression of being not so wide. Also the jewel like lense from the pre-production seems to have been changed as well.

http://www.clickonde...ok/-/index.html

On this image of the pre-production model, around the licence there is metal trim between the inside edge of the licence area cut out and the tail lamps, but in the

video the tail lamp runs right the edge of the licence cut out area.

fusion-back-car9af_2104322i.jpg

same as the Focus sedan

2014-Kia-Forte-and-Ford-Focus-rear-end-1024x640.jpg

or it could just be the lousy video quality, as the Titanium pic from California's event yesterday, shows that it looks the same as the pre-production cars

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3FxQBOCEAEBqXD.jpg:large

or the New York cars

the-event-took-place-at-47th-street-and-broadway.jpg

Edited by MKII

I think the LED ribbon that you see in your first pic is when you have the lights on. There's a red bulb within the centre of the light that Illuminates when you hit the brakes. My question is where is the the signal? Is there a yellow bulb or does the brake bulb flash or does the LED ribbon flash??? I have not see any images or videos on how those look.