Why Bob?

MTP'er

If King does this, then he is in effect, giving our union to the billionares he so strongly dis-agrees with.

You don't cut off your nose to spite your face, and that is what bob is doing with this deal. You don't throw away thousands of good paying jobs, and then complain that there are no jobs. As for not using American Steel, well...Since Michigan, and the US will not be paying anything to build it, that makes the materials Canada's choice, since they are paying the bills.

182, Nope, you are not the only one. It has gotten way beyond stupidity, and every post the General makes proves his ignorance

Edited by trailfndr
  • Like 1

Bob you just have to stick you nose in everybodies business.

http://www.detroitne...roun-jab-Snyder

The UAW's Official position on prop 6 is" no endorsment" eitherway http://www.uaw.org/michigan , this is once again Nolan Finley trying to take a stab at the UAW and organized labor period. With all of his opinions he has shown a clear disregard for the working class, this article is his most recent example.

• Like 1

Your level of intelligence becomes more evident with every post you make. People come here to try and share useful info. I've followed this site since it's inception. I have to, with all honesty, say you are the most immature person here. Then again maybe you are only 10 years old. Can never tell on the internet can you????

The "general" supposedly moved from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia to Detroit. This decision removes intelligence from the conversation. Another one that would starve if not for the Ford/UAW tit.

Edited by X NAP MILLWRIGHT
  • Like 1

The "general" supposedly moved from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia to Detroit. This decision removes intelligence from the conversation. Another one that would starve if not for the Ford/UAW tit.

Thank you for the clarity. Enough said.
  • Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again, not only do I think Bob King is a b*tch, but I also think he is a weak leader. I have almost zero faith in the man because as far as I'm concerned, he lacks the backbone to really get in the company's face. Instead he wants to be friends and an attitude like that does nothing for the membership and instead benefits the company.