OBAMA KNEW!!!!!! And did nothing but LIE

Reading comprehension issues?....I told you that there was a Reuters article out there....and we all know that Reuters is far from being conservative...but it's much easier (you're lazy) for you to dismiss the it and take issue with the writer of this particular article than to look it up.........

I took issue with the first idiot source referenced here. Relax.

I know exactly how many people die each day in the service to their counrty...it gets posted at my local VFW chapter.....but I'll bet my pension that you had to look it up on the web in order to make a point with me.....as if you give two sh*ts

Regardless of where you get your information, you certainly havn't mentioned those troops here though have you? Nope. The most partisan guy on this board jumps on the current news story and cries foul and coverup to support his 9000 other posts criticizing this administration.

And yes, I do have to check the internet to see who is getting killed out there. I have friends in Iraq and Afghanistan, and oddly enough they don't always have time to post on Facebook. Where else is a civilian going to get that information? You point me to a better source and I'll go there.

and yeah losing the lives of 2 people because this administration sat on its hands does make the wheels come off my wagon and gets my shivvies in a bunch (if wear panties, that you're business)......and it should bother you also

It does, its just frustrating when I see the "partisan-originated-outrage". How many of our guys get killed by stupid decisions every month that never make the news, or are mentioned here? If Obama dropped the ball in this he should get hammered for it. The facts are not in and no official investigation has been concluded with any kind of results. And yet partisan people have already condemned Obama and are using the deaths of these people as ammunition. That's sick.

Waiting for facts and the full picture must be too difficult.

Edited by the_spaniard

In regards to the post above:

I sleep better at night knowing our (in) Justice Department will jump right on it and prosecute anyone responsible.

And if they are illegal aliens, I.C.E. and Border Security will be the first to drop them off at the border, and give them a few fire arms from ATF for their own personal security because, as we all know, Mexico is getting REAL dangerous.

And Obama will denounce the arrogance of the United States and our intolerable policy of "Freedom Of Speech" that led to a crappy video that was so bad even our country's enemies didn't watch it.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

We were talking about the cover up after the event.

Like how the President said it was a spontaneous gathering, even though they had full auto weapons and RPG's?

Or maybe how he said it was a protest about a video, that no one has seen?

Or maybe how it wasn't a terrorist attack, even though it was members of a terrorist organization that did it?

Or maybe how he said they had no idea this might be a problem, even though there is overwhelming amount of proof that shows the people on the ground were begging for more security?

You mean a cover up like that?

Yeah moron, keep trying to spin Watergate as something worse than this

The timeline presented from or by the White House does not match the real series of events thus far.

Not even close.

Obama has time to go to the situation room for storm damage photo ops but little time for terrorist actions and murder, not accidental deaths.

Pretty warped priorities IMHO.

Damning point considering Obama has made a point to say, "Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive."

Source: Special Operations Speaks

original_SOS-FBMeme.jpg?1351634420

Has anyone been able to refute the emails and other revelations about the Bengazhi attack that Obama supporters are saying, "Just wait until the full investigation is complete." ?

Really? Like it is better to re-elect Obama THEN investigate and prosecute him, than it is to keep him out in the first place? Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!! SURE it is.

I am waiting for any credible reports of proof that Obama ordered all assistance to the Ambassador, but that help was never provided and who failed to follow through on that order, much less orders to "stand down" given multiple times to the two brave men who DID go to the rescue of the Ambassador, and who died in the battle several hours later!.

While I don't agree with Facebook censoring anything, there is no news to this link aside from that.

Another right-wing website with an axe to grind against Obama and democrats. Now with more military personnel! TM.

Why they HAVE to be impartial! I will surely listen to them and not wait for an investigation to conclude! Because we don't need proof, we KNOW he's guilty! Three ex-military, old, conservative white guys said so!

Worth about as much as Huffington post when it comes to credibility.

*Yawn*. If Obama screwed the pooch he deserves to be held accountable. There will be no conclusion to the investigation before the election. Get over it. Get him afterwards, if he is accountable. I have no problem with that and gladly stand by my vote before I penalize someone without all the facts.

The hard right here would gladly ream him out (and has for anything and nothing). These are the same people that cry "my rights as a citizen" but don't want those rights (like due process) to be applied to their political opponents. They interpret law like they interpret the bible - oh so selectively.

I love it. Nothing scares these people more than that guy winning another term. He may not even win and some of you guys are going to have kittens just over the idea.

Edited by the_spaniard

Obama was of mixed race. His mother was white. He was not the first black president, or the first mixed race president. All of these presidents were part black, just like Obama: Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding, and Calvin Coolidge. There are probably others. Americans are not as racist as the Democrats would have them believe.

Edited by Trimdingman

Easy Trim, America is the only country where such a large percentage of a population can cry foul repeatedly and keep the racism fire burning. Go to England (or anywhere else in Europe for that matter) and see that a black person with an english accent is natural and they are treated equal..or France where the same is true..or...

Only in America does someone have a ready made excuse because of skin colour. Every country has groups of people who congregate together and are not open to "outsiders". This is natural. Heck moving as much as I do in the Army I've seen first hand how moving into a new community (which happens to be all white and english) and my family doesn't fully "fit in" because we are "outsiders" where the majority of the community have been there for generations. If I was black I could say it was that...but I'm not and it's not.

You guys know the first slave owner in the US was black eh? You know where the slaves came from and why right? That tribes were killing each other off in africa and while they would/could keep the women and children, the men had to be killed. Instead they decided to trade them to other tribes or foreign travellers. This was LONG before the US was even a country.

Certainly not going to justify slave owners/traders or the practice of slavery, just want the truth on the table, so to speak. If this terrible time was allowed to die and people move on then real equality would be found. Do people still hold hatred for north/south? Does the southern people still hold a grudge about losing and make laws that you MUST hire someone who was a southerner before the civil war? Every business must employ at least 10% southern people? Are there groups out there specifically pushing "southern rights"? Would people vote 90% in favour of a person if they new he was a southerner or northerner?

See how stupid it is? That was a war that involved the whole country, everybody had a "axe to grind" but after it was over people moved on and let the horrible period die. Not that it is out of history books or that it has been forgotten in any way, or that it isn't relived every year on particular days...or that there isn't signs up everywhere proclaiming "this is where the battle of whatever was fought".

So tired of political correctness and I see how it is used as a crutch in the least and as a weapon in the worst cases.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

How true. Like you said trim,"Americans are not as racist as the Democrats would have them believe"

Some more info on the investigation:

http://thinkprogress...-news-benghazi/

From the article:

A slew of new reporting this morning debunks Fox News reports claiming that the Obama administration withheld assistance during the Sept. 11 attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya. With these revelations, the combined conservative narrative as led by Fox News — that the Obama administration failed to respond adequately during the attack and that mainstream media has not covered Benghazi enough — is in further disarray.

The Los Angeles Times’ version of the CIA’s role focuses the most heavily on pushing back on Fox’s spin:

“At
every level
in the chain of command, from the senior officers in Libya to the most senior officials in Washington, everyone was fully engaged in trying to provide whatever help they could,” a senior intelligence official said in a statement. “There were
no orders to anybody to stand down
in providing support.”

Fox reporter Jennifer Griffin claimed in an “exclusive” report last week that the CIA denied Tyrone Woods, one of the four Americans killed in the attack, permission to help repel the assault. Griffin’s reporting spun off into a bevy of conspiracy theories on the far right. The Pentagon, White House, and CIA had all previously denied refusing requests for support. The New York Times reports on the Pentagon’s involvement:

[A] senior official also sought to
rebut reports that C.I.A. requests for support from the Pentagon that night had gone unheeded

In fact, the official said, the military diverted a Predator drone from a reconnaissance mission in Darnah, 90 miles away, in time to oversee the mission’s evacuation. The two commandos, based at the embassy in Tripoli, joined the reinforcements. And a military transport plane flew the wounded Americans and Mr. Stevens’s body out of Libya.

The new reports also contain previously unreported details about the CIA’s role in Benghazi. President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta did order U.S. forces into the region, but the CIA was the first to respond to the attack, arriving on the scene in under half an hour.

Edited by partsisparts

LOL! "did not..did too...did not...did too"

"just elect him then finish the investigation"...kinda like "you gotta sign it to find out what's in it" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE tell me Americans aren't that stupid to fall for that one again? After all, you know what Bush said, "fool me once..uh, shame on..uh..you, fool me twice, uh..well, uh, well you just don't do that" LOL!

So apparently they knew, with out a doubt, that this was an organized attack by a determined enemy force, and not a spontaneous uprising protesting an internet video. So we were intentionally mislead to believe that this was much less than it really was in order to maintain the appearance that the terrorists were defeated and on the run.

Obama was of mixed race. His mother was white. He was not the first black president, or the first mixed race president. All of these presidents were part black, just like Obama: Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding, and Calvin Coolidge. There are probably others. Americans are not as racist as the Democrats would have them believe.

He is certianly the first one who wasn't passing as white. Do you really think any of the others would have been elected if they looked like Obama?