OBAMA KNEW!!!!!! And did nothing but LIE

And nowhere near as bad as the lies used by Bush to get us involved in Iraq and 4,000 men and women in US armed services killed and tens of thousands injured.

Once again spare us these.

I'm sorry did you say that Bush lied about Iraq?

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Well if Bush did lie, he had a lot of co-conspirators from the left. These are but a few of the liberals who told the self same lies at the time. Gosh that kinda proves that your BS claim is, well, . . . . . BS.

• Like 2

I'm sorry did you say that Bush lied about Iraq?

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Well if Bush did lie, he had a lot of co-conspirators from the left. These are but a few of the liberals who told the self same lies at the time. Gosh that kinda proves that your BS claim is, well, . . . . . BS.

Ouch, now you are chapping liberal ass.

Its pretty clear to most reasonable intelligent people that Benghazi was mishandled.

The White house and the state department did squat the night the embassy was attacked but making up a different story and promoting it just adds lies to incompetence.

Clinton's have experience with big lies...... and stained blue dresses that appear from no where.

Wow, you didn't respond to my post about Benghazi, you drag and 8 month old post out. Seriously.

I edited out your last part. Personal attacks NOT allowed.

And nap, don't tell me to do my job. Frankly, if both sides of the political aisle are pissed at me, that tells me I'm doing it just fine. :D

Edited by NickF1011

I edited out your last part. Personal attacks NOT allowed.

And nap, don't tell me to do my job. Frankly, if both sides of the political aisle are pissed at me, that tells me I'm doing it just fine. :D

Very professional Nick......you take yourself way too serious!!

What did the President know, and when did he know it?

I bet he knew more about what was going on in Vegas than Benghazi.

Obama could be like this guy except substitute Benghazi for China.

Edited by cal50

Very professional Nick......you take yourself way too serious!!

Actually, I don't really take it seriously at all. The moderation here has always been and always will be very lax, especially in the off-topic areas. If people can't take their feelings getting hurt now and then, they should probably try another forum.

Actually, I don't really take it seriously at all. The moderation here has always been and always will be very lax, especially in the off-topic areas. If people can't take their feelings getting hurt now and then, they should probably try another forum.

I don't recall anyone complaining about having their feeling hurt but wait....there was someone who didn't like being told to do his job.....when I remember who that was I'll forward your note to him about getting his feeling hurt....have a good day Nick......

Edited by napfirst

Sad and likely true.

Claims of ignorance are part and parcel for politicians. Plausible deny-ability. That's what a spokesman is for. Soon, Jay Carney will be worthless after all of his efforts to backstop a president who demonstrates how little respect for the office he has in the name of his "Legacy" and his agenda.

"There is no "there" there. It depends on your definition of what "is" is.

It's ALWAYS some underling that acted incorrectly and not according to the policies the administration has established.

Bosses throw their staff under the bus every day. Check with the I.R.S. over the next few weeks.

I recall anyone complaining about having their feeling hurt but wait....there was someone who didn't like being told to do his job.....when I remember who that was I'll forward your note to him and getting his feeling hurt....have a good day Nick......

:baby:

Obama's statement on the obvious cover up regarding Benghazi?

"There's no there, there."

Pretty much sums up his leadership ability as well.

Obama has not figured out the version they released ( and promoted for weeks AFTER they knew it was wrong) does not match the timeline and other details that are emerging.

Either he believes his own incorrect account of events , is too stupid to know the difference or possible both.

Its not the fact that the state department & the White house screwed up ( 4 dead Americans is proof) its the fact that they really did lie & misguide the public with facts that were not true then or now.