What car is your 2013 Fusion replacing/complementing?

CheesyRider

My 2013 FFH will be replacing my dependable 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier. The Cavalier has logged 267K miles and it has served me well. However, childseats aren't really conducive to a two door vehicle. I placed my order on August 8 and was told to expect delivery by early October. Well, now the ETA is November 30. Oh well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My Fusion Titanium will replace my 2004 Acura TL. Just 90 more miles until the odometer hits 100,000 miles. It's been a great car and has always gotten good gas mileage. I'll miss it, but it's time to replace it. Never thought I'd buy a Ford, but drove an Edge for a week earlier in the year and was very impressed. Even though that wasn't the right vehicle for me, I felt that driving it for 1,400 miles was a good road test, then I saw a commercial for the new Fusion and was hooked. I'm trying to be patient waiting for the Titanium to arrive. It's one of those that was built in October and is still "somewhere" in Hermosillo. We re-ordered 11/15, so something should be arriving within the next couple of weeks -- I hope!

So, my new Fusion Ti has joined the stables which include currently my wife's 2008.5 Focus SEL, a 2001 Chrysler Sebring LXi Convertible (pictured below) and my son's 1998 Taurus. The Sebring has been my daily driver since I picked it up (used) in 2001 with about 10K on the odometer...she now has about 300K on her and is in need of some rest...something broke in the motor recently that I haven't yet had time to diagnose. I plan to get the convertible up and running again and slowly restore her to her former glory so that I can use her on weekends when the sun comes out and in the summertime. It is very hard to go from a droptop to a hardtop, but the moonroof helps and I think I will look forward to my days in the sun with the Chrysler even more now that she will be a treat rather than my constant companion...

Now to find room in the garage for the Sebring AND the Fusion...lol

8243388562_c709d2e041.jpg

P1000828sm by texastenor, on Flickr

Ok, here's my Mustang, so the Fusion is complementing it for the moment. But it's a Cobra, so I'm trying to not rack up excessive miles on it:post-48691-0-00555100-1354679164_thumb.jpgpost-48691-0-27036500-1354679206_thumb.jpg I love it, it's a very fun car, lots of power, but I'm having a hard time justifying keeping it. There are only so many times a year when I go out for a joyride! But I have things I can do with the money it's worth...