Regional Manager Contact Information - Vehicle not delivered

expresspotato

My car ordered from Ford in August and built on October 8th is still stuck in Mexico without being shipped. Cheap ford CSR's at $8/hr do nothing and won't forward my call to anyone else. What is the contact information for the regional manager at Ford for the Ontario (Toronto) Canada region?

VIN - FA6P0LU6DR145401

Kevin

Just call the customer service number and get a case #. They will run an update at that time and your case will be escalated. If the dealer isn't cooperating - just bypass them. Ford will get back to you within 4 business days. My past experience was 1 business day.

Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-3673

Edited by hermans

Good luck with that, I got a case number and had it "escalated" and still don't have my car. It is located in a rail yard one hour away from the dealership and has an eta of 12/26. And the CSR never, I repeat, never called me back. The only time I talk to him is when I call him every monday morning to check on the status. He always tells me he will check with someone and call me back and never has.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://forums.themustangsource.com/members/fordcustomerservice-111098/

"Deysha" has been a lot of help to mustang folks on another forum, her contact info is in that link...

It seems odd to me that theres no customer service reps here at BOF, especially as this was where it all started with Kzinti and his cohorts back in 04... Anymore you can just about hear the crickets chirping in here, shame as it used to be THE best source of ford support on the planet. Some of Kzintis ideas seem to have been assimilated into customer service, but I still think Ford shoulda pursued the friend at the factory approach, and unlimited access to ordered car data for those buyers inquiring... Sorry, but putting it off on dealers with slightly better info wasnt as good as Kzinti in my book.

Deysha and a few others in various social media channels are a huge plus, but dont appear to have the information access levels directly available as it could be...still, a huge help for ford buyers compared to the old customer service days.

Regional customer service rep called, and gave me a build date, but couldn't assure me that it would be here by the end of the month when my rebate runs out. My salesman is trying to talk "management" into some type of preinvoicing to keep my rebate. We will see.

• 1 month later...
My car ordered from Ford in August and built on October 8th is still stuck in Mexico without being shipped. Cheap ford CSR's at $8/hr do nothing and won't forward my call to anyone else. What is the contact information for the regional manager at Ford for the Ontario (Toronto) Canada region?

VIN - FA6P0LU6DR145401

Kevin

I am curious to hear how this turned out for you. My vehicle was built in late February, and it's now been two months since the build date and it is still sitting in Mexico with a ship-date TBD. Did you end up getting up to the right people to get some movement?