MY FORD TOUCH 3.5.1 Updated!!!!

nmadole

I had my dealership update my 13' FFH to the newly relased (12/10/12) MyFord Touch. Added new screen for System Monitoring!!!! The dealership tried to charge me, told them to shove it!(They did it for Free). The update wasnt showing up on syncmyride.com yet...

2_zps69cc0444.jpg

5_zps978017b2.jpg

Edited by nmadole

Thank you for this! I was hesitating on whether to update and I'm going to do it now. It's good to see they doubled the size of the compass. That was going to be one of my suggestions to Ford. The new graphic will give us a clear picture of the power use. I just called my local dealer and they don't have the update yet.

• Like 1

I had my dealership update my 13' FFH to the newly relased (12/10/12) MyFord Touch. Added new screen for System Monitoring!!!! The dealership tried to charge me, told them to shove it!(They did it for Free). The update wasnt showing up on syncmyride.com yet...

5_zps978017b2.jpg

I think it is interesting that the graphic shows the 19" rims from the Titanium...which aren't available on the Hybrid yet...as far as I know.

• Like 1

5_zps978017b2.jpg

What is this screen? I have not seen this screen before. Is this new to the update?

Oh I see... If you press on the middle icon at the bottom it shows this screen. Obviously this is for the hybrid models only. I haven't see this on any youtube videos before.Thanks for sharing.

BTW you don't have the NAV, so I guess the dealership could perform the update. It was posted somewhere on these forums before that if you have the NAV you will have to wait for the new SD card with the maps to take advantage of the improvements to the mapping software. Otherwise you loose the NAV for the time being.

Edited by JSKershaw

I think it is interesting that the graphic shows the 19" rims from the Titanium...which aren't available on the Hybrid yet...as far as I know.

Maybe the car doesn't change for every Fusion Hybrid and stays the same? If it knew the color of your car based on some order information in the database then I would say it's a dynamic image and the tires should match your car as well..but since I doubt it doesn anything fancy like that I take it it's just a single stock image for everyone that happens to be from a pre-production model or maybe they just thought that looked sleek on peoples screens versus all those little lines of the 18 inch rims.

I had my car in yesterday for the headlight recall and I asked in advance to have the 3.5.1 update done at the same time. I told the service manager when I made the appointment that I had NAV and needed the new SD card, so he had it in hand when I arrived.

As far as could tell, he had no problem getting the new SD card.

• Like 1

I had my car in yesterday for the headlight recall and I asked in advance to have the 3.5.1 update done at the same time. I told the service manager when I made the appointment that I had NAV and needed the new SD card, so he had it in hand when I arrived.

As far as could tell, he had no problem getting the new SD card.

So does the headlight recall effect the Titanium too? I never received anything from ford concerning it....

So does the headlight recall effect the Titanium too? I never received anything from ford concerning it....

The headlight recall is governed by the date of manufacture. I believe only cars manufactured before a date in October are included in the recall. Your MyFord owners web site will tell you for sure.