When was our last raise.

niteeyes

Our last raise was 2011 where we got the C-Bonus, Inflation bonus and increased profit sharing ($100 more per billion), $5 less per office visit and $1,500 per year premium increase in medical coverage premium that is not passed on to us.

Over all our yearly income has/will increase over $10,000 per year. A nice "raise" if you will

• If my calculations are correct I will get a $12,000 profit sharing check

God bless the UAW and the well negotiated benefits, wages and the next week and a half off PAID IN FULL

Thank you and God Bless

Edited by tooltime

Our last raise was 2011 where we got the C-Bonus, Inflation bonus and increased profit sharing ($100 more per billion), $5 less per office visit and $1,500 per year premium increase in medical coverage premium that is not passed on to us.

Over all our yearly income has/will increase over $10,000 per year. A nice "raise" if you will

• If my calculations are correct I will get a $12,000 profit sharing check

God bless the UAW and the well negotiated benefits, wages and the next week and a half off PAID IN FULL

Thank you and God Bless

I think most people have an issue with not getting a raise is because the company has to pay the raise at an hourly rate vs a lump sum being dictated.

An example would be a 3% raise over a year. Compound that on OT and difference is more than c-bonus and inflation bonus after taxes.

I will gross over $12,000 this year in "bonuses" which transfers to an hourly increase of $6.25 per hour. Not including my unchanged benefit package which goes up $1,000 per year with no cost to me.

So my Skilled rate of $32 per hour plus $6.25 per hour in bonuses is a hell of a "raise"

I will gross over $140,000 this year because of the UAW......

Im good where I'm at... I got my "raise" thanks to the UAW 2011 bargaining agreement

I will gross over $12,000 this year in "bonuses" which transfers to an hourly increase of $6.25 per hour. Not including my unchanged benefit package which goes up $1,000 per year with no cost to me.

So my Skilled rate of $32 per hour plus $6.25 per hour in bonuses is a hell of a "raise"

I will gross over $140,000 this year because of the UAW......

Im good where I'm at... I got my "raise" thanks to the UAW 2011 bargaining agreement

And that's because you're skilled trades. Not production.

Next topic??

Same topic. The question was when was our last raise, not when was our last Bonus. Also your math is not my math, your Bonus is in the minority, your overtime is not even close to the average Ford workers overtime therefore your numbers are askew to what regurlar line workers gross.

Posts like yours are what makes the Public think that Ford workers make way too much money and are greedy for trying to get more from the company.

I will make 65K this year, I am very happy that i will make that money, I am very thankful that i will make that money, in the same regard that is close to the same amount of money I have been making for the last ten years.

Now, if you would like to do the math, try to calculate how much money YOU would have made with a 3% raise per year over the last 10 years. I suspect that it would be > then what you make now with your awesome "Bonuses".

Edited by Back-Glass-Ass
  • Like 1

Dont get me wrong I would love to get a raise but increases of our "all in rate" of $56 per hour would make the company source to mexico and asia.

Thats where the $6.50 per hour (profit sharing) raise I get when profit is made (from my $140,000 gross) and the economy is good.

If we would have gotten these unsustainable 4% raises for each year of the agreement that would be a total of 12% and shoot our all in rate up to $65 per hour all in---- Thats unsustainable and would result in huge job losses and off-shoring.

The UAW was smart in keeping huge investments and product commitments because we have sustainable wages and when profits are good like the last 2 years Im making a hell of a lot of money...

Education is the best when people educate themselves before they type

Edited by tooltime