Big profitting share checks comming up.

niteeyes

FYI, profit sharing is capped at $12,000

Wrong, please educate yourself before posting lies.

The profit sharing formula is capped at 12 billion.

The figures of 8 billion for 2012 generates 8,000 average pay.

Even though capped I am still compensated by the formula for my compensated hours

I will be paid $11,000 (thank you UAW) for 2012 because of my 3000 compensated hours.

If the company turns 12 billion in profits next year and I have 3,000 hours again, based on the formula I will earn around $14,000 next year.

Please dont post these lies, it does nothing but mislead the simple-minded

Thank you UAW for the $3.68 dollar raise last year for every hour I worked.

Even though capped I am still compensated by the formula for my compensated hours

I will be paid $11,000 (thank you UAW) for 2012 because of my 3000 compensated hours.

If the company turns 12 billion in profits next year and I have 3,000 hours again, based on the formula I will earn around $14,000 next year.

Thank you UAW for the $3.68 dollar raise last year for every hour I wor

Edited by fordlapworker

Thank you UAW for the $3.68 dollar raise last year for every hour I worked.

Not lies, but thanks for the "education"

I stand corrected. We had a letter circulate with a UAW stamp on it that said profit sharing was capped at $12,000. It obviously was not.

from Part B under definitions I;

Elgible Profit Sharing Amount" shall mean the amount calculated by mutiplying 1.0 by each 1.0 million dollars of FNA EBIT, provided that the result of such calculation shall not exceed $12,000. In addition , should the FNA EBIT be equal to or less than $1,250 million the maximum amount per participant shall be zero dollars ($).

So im not sure if people would get capped at 12k or if that means that the average payout will not exceed 12k while individually there may be over 12k payouts, much like we have some that made the estimated 8300 mark this week and some that either did not even get that much or far exceeded that amount. That portion needs to be cleared up

• Like 1

Elgible Profit Sharing Amount" shall mean the amount calculated by mutiplying 1.0 by each 1.0 million dollars of FNA EBIT, provided that the result of such calculation shall not exceed $12,000. In addition , should the FNA EBIT be equal to or less than $1,250 million the maximum amount per participant shall be zero dollars ($).

So im not sure if people would get capped at 12k or if that means that the average payout will not exceed 12k while individually there may be over 12k payouts, much like we have some that made the estimated 8300 mark this week and some that either did not even get that much or far exceeded that amount. That portion needs to be cleared up

I think it's an average. I seen a buddys paystub for 13,500.

The cap is 12 billion of claimed company profit.

The "claimed profit amount" gives you just one part of the calculation. This part of the calculation is the number used to multiple by the hours worked. So if the profit is at its cap 12B, this would be the only part of the calculation that would be topped out. So a member could earn a porfit sharing amount in excess of 12 thousand dollars even if the profit is 8 billion dollars. Or a member could recieve the same profit sharing amount when the companies profit is 8 billion as at 12 billion, if the members "hours worked" has been reduced.

"Hours Worked" is the key point in the calculation. This is the key point the AWS was put in the contract. Think of it this way, if the company sells enough product to reach the 12 billion dollar cap the only way the company can control the paying out of the "profit sharing amount" is to control the other part of the calculation, "hours worked". This is where the AWS becomes that tool of control for the results of the calculation. We all have heard the AWS will reduce all our over time, this is true and it is a side benefit for the company. The main purpose of the AWS tool is to reduce "hours worked".

AWS being applied and working as planned? In a fantasy assembly plant or on paper....maybe? Here at CAP....naaa

Decker

I think it's an average. I seen a buddys paystub for 13,500.

I work with an Electrician that made a $13,100.00 bonus.

Seems the 12 billion cap is just the multiplier capped and not capped towards the hours worked and compensated.

If Ford earns 12b next year it would seem some high hour people could earn $15,000 + next year........... Amazing!!!

UAW :rockon:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks tool time, that makes sense.

Pulse, on 08 Mar 2013 - 09:31, said:snapback.png

No because not everyone works 1850 hours. Some work more some work less.

Pulse did you read Settles letter, second paragraph Max 1850 hours ?

You must need some extra "splainin'" ...isn't that what I said in a nut shell? Must be a tradesman...LOL!

Edited by Pulse

• 3 weeks later...