January 7 is here! Post updates on Fusion Hybrid Titanium scheduling here

elle

Right, ~$150 cost. Ordering the regular (no illumination) sill plates costs ~$50.

If anyone is able to order lit sill plates from their dealer for less than $150 let me know. It is just a little rich for my taste at $150. Think they are pretty lit - just not willing to shell out 150 myself for the ability.

I, personally, would rather they lit the drink wells as they say they would as part of the ambient lighting package (but I heard they haven't been on gas Ti trims).

I kind of wanted the illuminated door plates but my dealer said along with the $150 they have to install them there so we'd have to pay an installation fee as well. Basically he said it would be probably $300+ when all said and done.

If anyone has gotten the illuminated door sills, please let us know what the total cost was?

If it's pre-wired then maybe I could do the install myself?

What are peoples thoughts about getting updates after tomorrow, when they begin scheduling builds? We don't want everyone on the same 2 week status update schedule and it sounds like most dealers only get updates Thurs/Fri... Any thoughts? I haven't requested and update on the forum so I will likely get in Monday or Tuesday. For reference I have a Jan 1 order date with Ruby Red Color.

I ordered my FFH Ti on January 7, 2013. The salesperson texted me the order number yesterday. He said they do not have the VIN#. I have the Dealer# from the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet I was given the day I placed my deposit.

At what point will my vehicle be assigned a VIN#?

I've read that the scheduling date is now Jan 13th (today). I believe I can go to the tracking thread with my Dealer# and Order# to get info, but I'd like to be able to review/print out my window sticker. Thanks.

Also, should I be concerned my "Priority" is 20 on the Vehicle Order Confirmation? The printout I have is obviously from before the order was submitted, because it says, "Press F4 to Submit" at the bottom.

At what point will my vehicle be assigned a VIN#?

I've read that the scheduling date is now Jan 13th (today). I believe I can go to the tracking thread with my Dealer# and Order# to get info, but I'd like to be able to review/print out my window sticker. Thanks.

Also, should I be concerned my "Priority" is 20 on the Vehicle Order Confirmation? The printout I have is obviously from before the order was submitted, because it says, "Press F4 to Submit" at the bottom.

- You will be assigned a VIN when the build gets scheduled, as right now nobody in that group has one assigned yet. My order was placed on Nov 8th, however there are a couple who placed their orders in late October.

- Once you get a VIN and a build week/day assigned, you should be able to pull up your window sticker about a couple days before the build week, speaking for my original October order anyway (my Nov order was order #2).

- From what I've seen written elsewhere on here, normal priorities for retail orders are 10-19 while 20 and up are for dealer stock or fleet orders. I don't know more specifics than that, however a pri of 20 is a bit of a higher number (lower priority) than most others here in the ordering group. Also, my order screen also had the "F4 to submit" on it which I believe is normal since it's probably a print-screen that a dealer will capture and print right before sending the order, as once they hit F4 they probably get a screen such as "order submitted" with little more. From the looks of the screenshots, it's an older system that is used and along with that is probably the lack of today's common functions of app such as printing the details, sending out via email, etc etc.

- You will be assigned a VIN when the build gets scheduled, as right now nobody in that group has one assigned yet. My order was placed on Nov 8th, however there are a couple who placed their orders in late October.

- Once you get a VIN and a build week/day assigned, you should be able to pull up your window sticker about a couple days before the build week, speaking for my original October order anyway (my Nov order was order #2).

- From what I've seen written elsewhere on here, normal priorities for retail orders are 10-19 while 20 and up are for dealer stock or fleet orders. I don't know more specifics than that, however a pri of 20 is a bit of a higher number (lower priority) than most others here in the ordering group. Also, my order screen also had the "F4 to submit" on it which I believe is normal since it's probably a print-screen that a dealer will capture and print right before sending the order, as once they hit F4 they probably get a screen such as "order submitted" with little more. From the looks of the screenshots, it's an older system that is used and along with that is probably the lack of today's common functions of app such as printing the details, sending out via email, etc etc.

Thanks.

I'll probably wait a week to request an update from Cyberdman, since most people will request updates this week due to the scheduling that was supposed to start Jan 13th.

I would wait til Fri am.

Scheduling occurs from what I hear ~Thu evening into Fri and fusionTX already got the "Unscheduled-Clean" yesterday.

If you get the same reply you have to wait 2 more weeks before Cyberdman will inquire again on your behalf. Though, of course, if your dealership is on the ball you could always inquire with them on the alternate weeks.

Good luck.

I would wait til Fri am.

Scheduling occurs from what I hear ~Thu evening into Fri and fusionTX already got the "Unscheduled-Clean" yesterday.

If you get the same reply you have to wait 2 more weeks before Cyberdman will inquire again on your behalf. Though, of course, if your dealership is on the ball you could always inquire with them on the alternate weeks.

Good luck.

I did get an unscheduled clean status, but I also found out that my order wasn't placed until Friday afternoon.

If orders are picked up Thursday evening to Friday morning, as I too have been told, my car would not have been in there to pick up.

• Like 1

I did get an unscheduled clean status, but I also found out that my order wasn't placed until Friday afternoon.

If orders are picked up Thursday evening to Friday morning, as I too have been told, my car would not have been in there to pick up.

Good point - I had overlooked that!

Confirmed - single exhaust on the titanium hybrid.

That stinks for those hoping it had dual exhaust. But I think it has more to do with the engine itself. I wonder if it would have affected the power train to add dual exhaust? I understand that it's not true dual exhaust on the 2.0EB, but perhaps they didn't want any change in back pressure adding the second exhaust may have introduced. That is probably the exact reason why on the SE 2.0EB they used dual exhaust even though all the material before it's release showed it is a Titanium only feature. It definitely seems the exhaust is tied to the engine, not trim.

That stinks for those hoping it had dual exhaust. But I think it has more to do with the engine itself. I wonder if it would have affected the power train to add dual exhaust? I understand that it's not true dual exhaust on the 2.0EB, but perhaps they didn't want any change in back pressure adding the second exhaust may have introduced. That is probably the exact reason why on the SE 2.0EB they used dual exhaust even though all the material before it's release showed it is a Titanium only feature. It definitely seems the exhaust is tied to the engine, not trim.

I suppose I was warned early on that this might be the case, but man I really wanted that dual exhaust look and I'm surprised at how disappointed I am by this news. However, music is important to me so I'm still eager to hear that Sony system and I'm sure that will go a long way toward making me feel better about waiting so long.

Even though they decided to bail on the Dual Exhaust, it would've been nice to have the exhaust integrated into the back end One of the reasons I want the Titanium is for that clean integrated look, now the back end looks more like an SE. So basically my only reason is for the easy access key! I must say, if that key was available on the SE there's no way I would be forking over the extra money. Ford Sales/Marketing made a good decision there, profit margins have got to be better on the higher trim cars.

• Like 2

I suppose I was warned early on that this might be the case, but man I really wanted that dual exhaust look and I'm surprised at how disappointed I am by this news. However, music is important to me so I'm still eager to hear that Sony system and I'm sure that will go a long way toward making me feel better about waiting so long.

I was very dissapointed when I first realized it, but I've moved on :)

If you start a build for a Hybrid Titanium, then click on Vehicle Details under the price, then on the window that pops up, click on the Standard Features tab. This is where all the standard Titanium features are listed. Confirmed single exhaust (as well as in the picture of the vehicle), LED taillamps, Rear Spoiler & Chrome accents on door handles.

I wouldn't even care if one of the integrated dual exhaust tips didn't work. If it was just for show I would be happy.

I'm with you brotha!! But who do we voice our concerns to? My dealer can't do anything, Marketing on their build site is no good. We need a POC, but I'm sure there's an engineering or cost based reason for it!