Fusion Hybrid Titanium General Discussion

elle

So, have any Hybrid TI been rolled off the assembly line yet?

yes, there have been some random ones showing up in dealer lots. I forget what post they were in, but one of the forum members even got to test drive one.

Edited by Toz

My wife and I just went for another test drive in a Hybrid and she complained about her ears popping.we were wondering if that could be caused by the active noise cancellation? Has anyone else had this happen?

Was it a white Fusion and did you go over a cliff like in the commercial :)

Was it a white Fusion and did you go over a cliff like in the commercial :)

Deep Impact Blue and no, no cliff. Although my wife was driving so I suppose I got lucky this time...

Thanks for the responses hadn't heard about that anywhere and we've been I'm 3 or 4 had powered Fusions without her noticing anything.

I'm sure it was nothing probably something she had all day but didn't notice until she was completely comfortable, the kind of comfort that can only be achieved while driving a 2013 Fusion.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that titanium hybrids are slowly being delivered. It that the feeling eveyone esle is getting?

I ordered mine in Oct and received the Vin 3FA6P0RU3DR285980 on March 11.

It is a siver color car and I am looking forward to getting it. It was supposed to be produced last week but no word from the Ford dealer.

It appears that titanium hybrids are slowly being delivered. It that the feeling eveyone esle is getting?

I ordered mine in Oct and received the Vin 3FA6P0RU3DR285980 on March 11.

It is a siver color car and I am looking forward to getting it. It was supposed to be produced last week but no word from the Ford dealer.

It was built April 8.

* Illustration shows model only
Transit Connect 2002-, 2.0 4V DOHC PFI Gas/Electric, Ingot Silver Metallic VIN Number: 3FA6P0RU3DR285980 Primary Features Build Date: 08.04.2013 Vehicle Line: Transit Connect 2002- Body Style: 4 Door Saloon Series: Series 50 Engine: 2.0 4V DOHC PFI Gas/Electric Transmission: ECVT Auto Trans Power Split Drive: LHD FWD Axle Ratio: 2.56 Final Drive Ratio Emission: 50 State Emission Requirements Air Conditioning: Dual Zone Auto Temp Control A/C Paint: Ingot Silver Metallic