With love, from me, to you...

TheLemon

ofrget this man. Ford makes good quality automobiles, no matter what anyone says. Hell, I was driving a Ford Escape rental just last month, a branch fell on the roof, and I eurvived without injury. my family has had five Fords, all have been reliable. I now drive a 2003 Mercury sable that has been completely trouble free, and is a good solid automobile that I can always can count on to get me from point a to point b, unlike that 1998 Dodge Crapavan my dad drives, which doesn't even start half the time. So go make Chrysler insult wallpapers, leave Ford alone.

Edited by Karrmann

ofrget this man. Ford makes good quality automobiles, no matter what anyone says. Hell, I was driving a Ford Escape rental just last month, a branch fell on the roof, and I eurvived without injury. my family has had five Fords, all have been reliable. I now drive a 2003 Mercury sable that has been completely trouble free, and is a good solid automobile that I can always can count on to get me from point a to point b, unlike that 1998 Dodge Crapavan my dad drives, which doesn't even start half the time. So go make Chrysler insult wallpapers, leave Ford alone.

This damn First Amendment Right, how are we supposed to go around beating the status-quo ideas into the heads of these misfits, shame on them!!!!

Take your gestapo tinge to your statement and shove it, Karrmann, its the Internet, not the NY Times.

This damn First Amendment Right, how are we supposed to go around beating the status-quo ideas into the heads of these misfits, shame on them!!!!

Take your gestapo tinge to your statement and shove it, Karrmann, its the Internet, not the NY Times.

Seig Heil..

Hey, Henry was best friends with ole Adolf.

• 3 weeks later...

since when do private websites have to allow first amendment speech?

secondly, first amendment does not allow you to say what the hell you will and slander/libel people.

the first amendment allows you to critisize your governmwnt without fear of imprisonment.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Mr. KABC, you should go back to the "Shareholder" thread! It's like reliving the good times again from last year! Oh, wait!!! I wasn't around last year! Or was I?

Naw, you weren't here at all and besides, everything's more f :censored: d up than last year. And now that Blue Friday has come and gone and today is BLUE MONDAY after a long(VERY)weekend, the tsunami is gaining strength. Best you have plans to move to safer ground I say......... :titanic: :rockon:

How's your mullet going?

Please post picture of it. We all want to see your ugly blue oval face! :finger:

so you're not content masturbating to Mark Gatz, Now you want to see pics of other posters here?

sick sick sick

Maybe usaing too much man lube is what made you sick, not the Tore-ass

so you're not content masturbating to Mark Gatz, Now you want to see pics of other posters here?

sick sick sick

Maybe usaing too much man lube is what made you sick, not the Tore-ass

You seem to know a lot about gay activities....

:kissass:

That's your car right?

gaymustang.jpg

Edited by TheLemon