Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

I created an Excel version: https://docs.google.com/a/wildacresfarm.com/file/d/0B4hPmV6eq_1HVkJmbFlXdVhFS3c/edit?usp=sharing.

So right now there is both and I will update both for a while, but I think I will move to the Excel unless I hear a demand for the Word version.

I am sorting it at the moment by VIN, for those I have a VIN for. Having it in Excel allows me to do more analysis with it. Please leave comment if you have update (here or w the File).

So did you already pay for it?

Well, no, just a $500 deposit. But it feels more like "my car" than does an order than can't seem to get past unscheduled-clean status.

And I am very eager to take delivery and give them the rest of the money.

• Like 1

I created an Excel version: https://docs.google.com/a/wildacresfarm.com/file/d/0B4hPmV6eq_1HVkJmbFlXdVhFS3c/edit?usp=sharing.

So right now there is both and I will update both for a while, but I think I will move to the Excel unless I hear a demand for the Word version.

I am sorting it at the moment by VIN, for those I have a VIN for. Having it in Excel allows me to do more analysis with it. Please leave comment if you have update (here or w the File).

Here is my updated information. Thanks again for doing this.

Model: Ingot Silver 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium (P0R, UX, C, 900A, 13B, 18C, 53B, 60N, 90A)

Date Ordered: Wednesday, 2-6-2013

Promised Delivery time: None

VIN Available: 3-1-2013

VIN: 3FA6P0SU6DR282517

Window Sticker Available: TBD

Scheduled Build Week: TBD

Scheduled Build Date: TBD

Actual Build Date: TBD

Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD

Rail car ID available: TBD

Estimated Delivery Date: TBD

Actual Delivery Date: TBD

State: CA

So they get to practice on Pers69 before my car gets built. Life is good :)

Received my VIN on Thursday. Taylorjd, thanks for the spreedsheet updates. No Build date yet. VIN #: 3FA6P0RU1DR277005. Don't worry about it Pers69. If Fastronaut is correct, they will get all the practice in on mine. Maybe I should tell them the exhaust comes out the back. LOL. Good luck to everyone getting VIN's and Dates!!!

• Like 1

Received my VIN on Thursday. Taylorjd, thanks for the spreedsheet updates. No Build date yet. VIN #: 3FA6P0RU1DR277005. Don't worry about it Pers69. If Fastronaut is correct, they will get all the practice in on mine. Maybe I should tell them the exhaust comes out the back. LOL. Good luck to everyone getting VIN's and Dates!!!

Gosh, the exhaust comes out the back? :hysterical: Congrats on your order.

Edited by Fastronaut

Sorry for the delay, here's my data... hoping for an update next week....

Model: Ruby Red 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Date Ordered: 01/31/2012

Date Order Confirmed: Order confirmed same day but not confirmed picked up by Ford to date

Promised Delivery time: none

VIN Available: not yet

Window Sticker Available:

Estimated Delivery Date:

Estimated Delivery Date:

State: New Hampshire (Exeter)

Would love to trade my "Titanium" wheels with someone for the SE 17's... willing to trade mine as take offs when they arrive for wheels tires with less than 3500 miles and no damage

Don't you both run a risk of then having uncalibrated MPG? The 17 inch wheels on the SE won't match the 18 inch from the Titanium.

Don't you both run a risk of then having uncalibrated MPG? The 17 inch wheels on the SE won't match the 18 inch from the Titanium.

Sure they will because the overall diameter of the tires are the same. It's called plus 1 when the wheel size goes up by 1" but the overall diameter stays the same.

Model: Ingot Silver 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium (P0R, UX, C, 900A, 13B, 18C, 53B, 60N, 90A)

Updated.

I added your VIN to the table, it is the lowest number of the PORs so far.

Taylorjd, Here is the info in the original format you requested. Thanks agian.

Model: Sterling Grey 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium
Date Ordered: 11/18/2012

JOB: Job # 2
Promised Delivery time: Mid January

VIN Available: 3FA6P0RU1DR277005
Estimated Delivery Date:
Estimated Delivery Date:
State: NY (Long Island)

PS: If you have the webpage open w the table (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4hPmV6eq_1HVkJmbFlXdVhFS3c/edit?usp=sharing). You may need to refresh from time to time I am trying to keep it up to date as information is provided (and when I am in front of my computer).

I'm noticing that Order Date seems not to be dictating VIN assignments as some VINs are lower with later order dates.

Check LOOSTA - I think there's an "X" where a number is supposed to be in the VIN.

I'm noticing that Order Date seems not to be dictating VIN assignments as some VINs are lower with later order dates.

Check LOOSTA - I think there's an "X" where a number is supposed to be in the VIN.

Thanks Fastronaut. I do a cut and paste to get that, so it must have been wrong when he listed it. I'll see if I can find the correct VIN.

PS: I added a "Sort VIN Sequence" number to sort by that. I like it better because it brings mine toward the top :shift: , but we see if it reflect the build time better (More peoples VIN numbers and Build dates would help in that).

• Like 1

Thanks Fastronaut. I do a cut and paste to get that, so it must have been wrong when he listed it. I'll see if I can find the correct VIN.

PS: I added a "Sort VIN Sequence" number to sort by that. I like it better because it brings mine toward the top :shift: , but we see if it reflect the build time better (More peoples VIN numbers and Build dates would help in that).

I'm also wondering if the "S" should really be an "R" for Fusion2013. Either that or the "Hy Ti" versus Energi swapped.

I'm also wondering if the "S" should really be an "R" for Fusion2013. Either that or the "Hy Ti" versus Energi swapped.

Good Catch!!!! Fusion2013 should check his order! This table may be even more helpful then thought.

• Like 1

I'm a little late to this but there were some comments on page 18 asking if they built the cars sequentially based on VIN. I work for a manufacturing company and I can tell you we sure as hell don't produce our stuff sequentially. We order them so that the tooling on the machines has to get switched out as little as possible given our strict timelines for when stuff has to get shipped out. If we can produce two of the same in a row, minus color, we do. Color is the least of our problems because it's just a matter of swapping out a few buckets.

For large manufacturing plants (bigger than us), there are scheduling applications that will automatically do this ordering and find the best order to reduce machine retooling. Ford probably doesn't care about delivery dates when scheduling so they probably order based solely on machinery. If they did consider shipping dates they would be a lot less efficient and timelines would just grow.

Edited by Mystiq