Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

You might want to double check that. It's still available: both on ford.com/incentives and Vincent (I just had my dealer look it up).

Yes I see it as well...although it may vary by location. It's still there for my area, but I've never been able to see the $750 Private Cash Offer... :-(

Edited by TerrorTodd

Well this was surely not what I wanted to hear:

Jeff says:
Hello Todd, this is Jeff. Thank you for your interest in Ford today. How may I assist you?
Todd says:
can you track the status of my order with my VIN?
Todd says:
3FA6P0RU0DR277724
Todd says:
last I heard it was in Shreveport, LA
Jeff says:
Congratulations on your order. I am happy to check the current status. Just one moment please while I locate your order.
Todd says:
super thanks!!!
Jeff says:
While I do so, will this be your first Ford?
Todd says:
Actually we just got a new Focus about 4 weeks ago
Todd says:
so this will be our second
Todd says:
only because I've had to wait....ordered it back in November
Jeff says:
Well we want to thank you for your loyalty to the Ford family.

Todd says:
:-)
Jeff says:
I have good news, Todd. I show your vehicle is currently in transit to the dealership with an estimated time of arrival of April 13. We recommend keeping in contact with your dealer over the next couple weeks as they will have access to the most up-to-date and detailed information with regards to your order.
Jeff says:
Is there anything else I can do to further assist you today?
Todd says:
Do you know the actual where abouts of the vehicle?
Todd says:
or the last reported area...as I said last I heard...on Sunnday it was in Louisiana and had an ETA of 4/11

Jeff says:
My apologizes. We only have access to the primary status of an order and the estimated time of arrival if it is available. Your dealership would have access to more detailed information such as the current location during shipment.
Todd says:
ok..how do they access that? Through the Vehicle Visibility report?
Jeff says:
I understand your concern. At the start of transit, the ETA date is based on the week it is expected to arrive. As we get close r to the destination, we can provide a more accurate ETA.
Jeff says:
Yes, the dealer can view that information through the vehicle visibility report.
Todd says:
Ok...now if I can only get them to find it and give it to me! Thank you. I'll call them again!
Jeff says:
You are most welcome, Todd

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! That's two days later than they said before....it's going the wrong way dammit!! It's supposed to surprise me and arrive early!!!!

Edited by TerrorTodd

Yes I see it as well...although it may vary by location. It's still there for my area, but I've never been able to see the $750 Private Cash Offer... :-(

LOL, you won't see the $750 on ford.com/incentives. You can only see that in Vincent or on owner.ford.com :)

No problem dirtybuck58, just trying to keep the sheet up to date. Thanks for the update :)

It is so nice having someone else keeping this up to date, now I have more time to get my garage clean so my new baby will have a safe place to sleep :baby: Thanks again Malibu!

• Like 1

It is so nice having someone else keeping this up to date, now I have more time to get my garage clean so my new baby will have a safe place to sleep :baby: Thanks again Malibu!

It's no problem. I am actually enjoying it. Just wish I could at least get a VIN !!! Plus feeling the pain of those who have cars waiting to be built or shipped !!!! :( I'm in the back of the line :) I just need a new buyer to get behind me !!

I don't know anything about pulling out the MFT, seems pretty unlikely to me... I believe the issue on yours is the Ruby Red, as mine was scheduled for Mar 18th but pushed back until Apr 15th.

No way in h*&l this would ever be true. Ford pushed the envelope on this technology in lower cost vehicles. They are also pushing the envelop with offering things like active cruise control and lane keeping on vehicles in this price range. Everyone else is playing catch up. (For fun, go price an Audi or BMW with these features and see where you end up).

Ford has had trouble with it, no doubt. We have an '11 Edge with it, and the original version was pretty shaky. The current is quite good. Ford takes a lot of crap for things that are actually the fault of the phone manufacturers. Consumer Reports is unmerciful on Ford about MFT, and I (as a subscriber) sent a letter to the editor asking them to be a little more objective. They talk about the hiccups, but not about the fact that it is cutting edge.

Anyway, Ford has invested an enormous amount of effort on this, and it will only improve. Remember Windows 3.1? Compare it to Windows 7. The only thing we can hope for is that the progression won't take 15 years. ;):):)

• Like 1

My Ford Fusion has made the long journey (13 days) from Hermosillo Mexico to Jessup Maryland, just a few miles (31) more to the dealership http://tinyurl.com/bld95fd The ETA is 4/10, so that 31 miles could take a few days.

Almost there! Thanks to so much for keeping up the spreadsheet...it has helped all of us a lot in keeping track of our vehicles.

Thanks also for Malibu3105 for wanting to take over the task, it's much appreciated!

• Like 1

It's no problem. I am actually enjoying it. Just wish I could at least get a VIN !!! Plus feeling the pain of those who have cars waiting to be built or shipped !!!! :( I'm in the back of the line :) I just need a new buyer to get behind me !!

It looks like you only ordered 1 week ago. Expect to wait a little longer for the VIN.

It looks like you only ordered 1 week ago. Expect to wait a little longer for the VIN.

You are probably correct, but I can hope :)

I was looking at the spreadsheet at Joveri, he ordered about 9 days before me, and his car is scheduled to be built next week.

He may be the exception is super fast, had his VIN after 5 days!

So guess we shall see. Maybe I should have gone to his dealer !! :)

My car has spent more time waiting than on rail. Two days in nogales, two days in El Paso, and now into the second night in San Antonio.I hear once it gets to Houston it could still be a few days to a week. Very slow distribution, it appears.

Everything's bigger in Texas, including the wait. Hang in there. Almost home.