Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I wish I had been able to get my rail car number...I know my car is close, but not exactly sure where it is. Last I found out from Cyberdman was Sunday, March 31 in Shreveport, LA at 6pm. I'm assuming it's heading to Jacksonville, but don't even know that for sure. Asked dealer for a Vehicle Visibility report and got the "HUH?" answer many have given. I would like to get more information, but it will get here when it gets here....not worried enough to push at the dealership to get Sales Manager or whomever the person is that can do that involved. Thought that was my salesman's job and I'll mention it on the review I give the dealership when the time comes. Other than that they have been fantastic!!!! :-)

Sorry but I have to take exception to your comment that your dealer has been fantastic other than providing you with vehicle status information you want. If the staff member at the dealership doesn't know what a Vehicle Visibility report is, ask to talk to someone else at the dealership that does. Work your way up the dealership management if necessary. There's absolutely no excuse for them to not be able to provide you with the vehicle status information you want.

I talked to a relatively new sales representative at our dealership the other day in order to give him an update on an ordered 2013 Fusion for one of his customers. HIs customer was looking for information and I told the sales representative to let me know as I could easily provide him with updated vehicle status information that he could send to the customer. The customer's vehicle is "In Production" and I immediately retrieved the window sticker PDF so that he could send it to the customer.

Sorry but I have to take exception to your comment that your dealer has been fantastic other than providing you with vehicle status information you want. If the staff member at the dealership doesn't know what a Vehicle Visibility report is, ask to talk to someone else at the dealership that does. Work your way up the dealership management if necessary. There's absolutely no excuse for them to not be able to provide you with the vehicle status information you want.

I talked to a relatively new sales representative at our dealership the other day in order to give him an update on an ordered 2013 Fusion for one of his customers. HIs customer was looking for information and I told the sales representative to let me know as I could easily provide him with updated vehicle status information that he could send to the customer. The customer's vehicle is "In Production" and I immediately retrieved the window sticker PDF so that he could send it to the customer.

From what I've read on here your dealership is the exception rather than the rule. I've emailed my salesman again and will pursue - hopefully it's a mute point by my car arriving before I get the info!

From what I've read on here your dealership is the exception rather than the rule. I've emailed my salesman again and will pursue - hopefully it's a mute point by my car arriving before I get the info!

Don't email when escalating, it will take too much time. When you call they understand you mean business. Even better if you're nearby and can stop by for a visit.

• Like 1

Don't email when escalating, it will take too much time. When you call they understand you mean business. Even better if you're nearby and can stop by for a visit.

I agree, I like stopping in. At first, they seemed annoyed, but my last few visits, I feel like Family (which is not always a good thing :)) . They have gone out of their way to be helpful.

My car is still in limbo! It sat in the yard all day yesterday. Today it was finally moved to the railhead for unload. The status is at industry 02 unload. It seems like from here on out nobody knows whats going on with the car other than the dealership saying it will show up when it shows up and it could be a day to two months. REALLY! It better not take two months to move 30 miles south! Very frustrated now.

My car is still in limbo! It sat in the yard all day yesterday. Today it was finally moved to the railhead for unload. The status is at industry 02 unload. It seems like from here on out nobody knows whats going on with the car other than the dealership saying it will show up when it shows up and it could be a day to two months. REALLY! It better not take two months to move 30 miles south! Very frustrated now.

well at least yours is built and close. I still can't even get a VIN

Dude, RELAX! The car will get there soon enough.

• Like 2

My car was schedule to April 1st. I was away for a week. When I got back, the dealer called and said it's been delayed again, now to the 15th. No word on why. Is there really a problem with Ruby Red? This is already past ridiculous.

My car was schedule to April 1st. I was away for a week. When I got back, the dealer called and said it's been delayed again, now to the 15th. No word on why. Is there really a problem with Ruby Red? This is already past ridiculous.

There was a constraint a few weeks ago, but that has been lifted. They are getting scheduled. Could be something other than paint color, like options/accessories.

There was a constraint a few weeks ago, but that has been lifted. They are getting scheduled. Could be something other than paint color, like options/accessories.

That makes no sense. It's a standard Fusion Hybrid Titanium. The only option I added was MyFord Touch (unless the rumors are true that they're pulling MFT from the Ford line and saving it for Lincolns). I'm paying my dealership a visit this weekend.

Edited by Mystiq

That makes no sense. It's a standard Fusion Hybrid Titanium. The only option I added was MyFord Touch (unless the rumors are true that they're pulling MFT from the Ford line and saving it for Lincolns). I'm paying my dealership a visit this weekend.

Huh? Where is that rumor coming from? You might want to start a new thread and provide more info/sources.

I can't imagine any validity to this rumor.

I don't know anything about pulling out the MFT, seems pretty unlikely to me... I believe the issue on yours is the Ruby Red, as mine was scheduled for Mar 18th but pushed back until Apr 15th.

• Like 1

Please provide a source. While it has some issues - MFT is the one thing that is setting Ford apart and they put it in all lines now I think. This won't be pulled.