Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

You can update mine also, with an ETA of April 19th. Id say we have the same train Murphy, as mine was built on the same day.

We have different railcar numbers but could be on the same train.

I don't know why it would take an extra 5 days to get from NC to PA.

Who knows. Have you been able to get any info on your railcar? Mine says unavailable.

I got an update last evening from the telephone system and my dealer gave me two more points from the "Vehicle Visibility Report" today when I contacted him about my trade vehicle.

Hermosillo, Nogales, Tucson, AZ, Lordsburg, NM

Maybe the ID chip on your railcar is damaged and the trackside reader can't read it.

Edited by murphy62

For those of you getting your cars remember to post some pics for us to see...even though we know what the car looks like it would be nice to see the whole thing with the wheels and all. :camera:

I would if it ever makes it on to the truck to head to the dealership!

Now I'm really confused. Your car is about 17 hours behind mine but will arrive 5 days earlier

Talk about being confused.. my car was built on the same day and has a lower VIN sequence number than both of these, and mine is still vacationing in Mexico! :drop::confused::rant::angry2:

Regards,

APM

Talk about being confused.. my car was built on the same day and has a lower VIN sequence number than both of these, and mine is still vacationing in Mexico! :drop::confused::rant::angry2:

Regards,

APM

Ain't life grand? Hope it gets moving soon. I know how hard it is to wait, believe me.

I went to ETIS for an update just to see. My born on date isn't expected until 4/15. Look at the build date it suggested, anyone else have this and can help me make sense of it? Primary Features. Build Date: 30.11.0002. Vehicle Line: Transit Connect 2002-. Engine: 2.0 4V DOHC PFI Gas/Electric. Transmission: ECVT Auto Trans Power Split.

Mine says the same exact thing! I read it will change when the car is built. I see you have a build date. I have a VIN but no build date which I'm hoping will change soon. In the meantime our Ruby Reds are on the same slooow boat together!

Question on Tweeting @fordservice, how long does it usually take for them to respond?

I'm trying to check on my VIN and haven't heard back yet. Maybe they are busy :)

Also, looks like the $500.00 incentive is gone. :(

Yea, I tried today also, normaly takes less then 1/2 hour, but no response at all today.

Mine says the same exact thing! I read it will change when the car is built. I see you have a build date. I have a VIN but no build date which I'm hoping will change soon. In the meantime our Ruby Reds are on the same slooow boat together!

The boat has a lot of room. I've been aboard for some time.

This is what a vehicle looks like on ETIS prior to it being built (and for 1-2 days afterward):

post-48596-0-94364100-1365108642_thumb.jpg

• Like 1