Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

TerrorTodd,

Well I may be nuts. But hoping more then expecting. But yes, it probably is too soon. Hopefully next week.

I did find a number for Ford Cust Service, and they checked. No VIN yet. I guess I have trust issues with my dealer that they only check if I harrass them. It would be nice to get an email from my sales guy saying he checked and there wasn't a VIN yet. Then I would happy.

But I know it will show up eventually. I just need to get a dealer code, as then at least I can get updates from Cyberman.

And it seems my dealer doesn't want to give that out.

The dealer code should be on your DORA or Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement.

I was told this morning via information directly from Ford's regional office that there is a backlog of 7,000 units at the Fusion plant and that they expect all vehicles to be shipped by April 15th. I certainly hope so for all of you waiting for your retail ordered vehicles as well as for dealers trying to get inventory in stock to maintain the great sales rate!

Thank you for providing such valuable information to us anxious buyers. Much appreciated.

Joveri, What site? I'm looking on the build your own page but don't see it.

TerrorTodd, very true. Think I will drop by after work tonight and try and get a copy of the DORA. I asked once, but they sort of act like it's top secret. My guess is that if I show up I may be able to get a copy of it.

I was told this morning via information directly from Ford's regional office that there is a backlog of 7,000 units at the Fusion plant and that they expect all vehicles to be shipped by April 15th. I certainly hope so for all of you waiting for your retail ordered vehicles as well as for dealers trying to get inventory in stock to maintain the great sales rate!

7000 units in 7 production days, I hope they have a lot of empty railcars standing by. CSX says that a railcar can hold 10 to 15 vehicles. That's between 700 and 467 railcars required.

They are offline now. Its right beside change vehicle emblem when they are there, and goes away when they aren't. Where the link takes you is what I always use. Keep an eye on it at different times during the day, you will see it there.

I see change vehicle, but above that is 2013 Fusion, above that Cars, above that Ford. Maybe I need glasses ?... :)
Edited by steveo358

That is awesome!!! I am still waiting on a VIN, jealous!!! lol.

I tried tweeting Ford for info, but they are not responding. Need to email my dealer again, but he always acts like I am nuts for expecting a VIN this soon, he makes it sound like it can take a few weeks.

going on the 8th week, no VIN, no nuthing! One more week and I think I am going to scrub the order and start looking at replacing my truck instead of my car

Ooooops! Sorry for posting the outdated pricing information! I just went back to FMCDealer.com and went digging further to get the most recent announcement that was released on February 28th which is attached!

Hope that this gives you all more accurate answers to the recent pricing actions!

Is there a newer one since we are in April now? Maybe something mentioning power seats?

going on the 8th week, no VIN, no nuthing! One more week and I think I am going to scrub the order and start looking at replacing my truck instead of my car

Toz,

Maybe tell the dealer your no longer interested and try another dealer.... Seems like if they really wanted to they could get some sort of resolution. There should at least be an explanation. I do see others on the spreadsheet without VINs but I don't know if they got them and are just not asking me to update. But if it's correct, there are a few.

Looking at the rear photo, it appears that the driver's side of the trunk lid is slightly mismatched. You might want to have the hinge aligned by the dealer.

I think that's my main peeve about the car, the way they designed that crooked smile / overbite trunk.

• Like 1

I seem to have a strange situation (or maybe not) my car was on a CSX train until Tucson, then transfered to UP, I could track on both phone systems. On 04/2 it seemed to get stuck in West Colton, CA....until yesterday 4/4 when both CSX and UP reported it as no info. Got an update from Cyberdman yesterday, he has the rail car now on Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad, was north of Barstow, CA. I cannot find any info on how to track a car on BNSF. I tried a phone number I found online but you needed to be a registered customer to use.

I searched the blue oval forums, I am stumped. Help?

I picked up my HyTi this afternoon. Drove around for two hours, got 38.5 MPG. Here's one photo below. There are more in My Gallery.

2013fusion4.jpg

Love it! I picked mine up today too, On the way home, I got 32 MPG, then 41, then 30 something, then my wife drove it for 5 miles and she got 44! I was driving really slow too, and she was going faster :)

• Like 5